Update server

Hey today  arma got an update and ppl are not able to join my wastland server, because it is not updated to current version. is There anything i can do to update it or do i need to pait till the Wastland release new updated server files ?

Shut the server down, update the server-executable, start the server back up.

1 minute ago, stanhope said:

Shut the server down, update the server-executable, start the server back up.

Thanks, but sry what is a server-executable ?

xaHINZB.png

The 2 highlighted things are server executables, along with all the other things that have .exe behind them.  This is the folder that's located at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 on my PC.  I don't know where it's at on your server.  Nor do I know how you downloaded it, or where you put it on your server.

ahhh  i understand :D thanks i hope, but how do i get the new ones ? i got the old with Armer server tool ?

1 minute ago, stanhope said:

xaHINZB.png

The 2 highlighted things are server executables, along with all the other things that have .exe behind them.  This is the folder that's located at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 on my PC.  I don't know where it's at on your server.  Nor do I know how you downloaded it, or where you put it on your server.

1 minute ago, Kleine Bea said:

i got the old with Armer server tool

No such thing exists.

when you go to steam on bibliotec and select tools, or idk whats ist called in englisch there is a Arma 3 Server to download , because its was was in Team /tools i named it Armer 3 server tool. you know what i mean ?

Go into steam, go to downloads, armserver tools will be listed as requiring an update.

great :) found it thanks :) is this the only thing i must change only the one exe which i use for lunching ?

Steam will do everything for you, after it updates you just restart the server and it should all work.

i updated the 2 and slectedt the server.exe and startet it wih tadst but arma crashes :(  there is a mistake somewear

11 minutes ago, stanhope said:

Go into steam, go to downloads, armserver tools will be listed as requiring an update.

20 minutes ago, stanhope said:

Steam will do everything for you, after it updates you just restart the server and it should all work.

Got it, had to update the complete folder, now its working thanks