From a longstnding player with altleast 2500 hours in game, and many many more to come. Please just put your release a few months arfter you plan. Nobody gets anoyed that it releases early. My point is. The current impossible timeparadox on steam, with no news of what's going on 40 minutes befor the planned launch. You really are trying hard to disappoint. Things take time. I would gladly wait a month or two to avoid getting redy and then nothing. PS Good work on what i have seen in the DEV Build so far. Dont slave too much with the work. I would rather want a happy Dev Team than a DLC tomorrow. Just Make a Date you cant miss.  Must have been steam bugging out on me. It said release in aprox 23 hours for a little more than 30 minutes. Witch would Ofc not be the 11 any place. Glad it was just a waird bug. Even tho it made me look like an ass. :D

Edited by azeriz
Sorry
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I don't get it. 1.82/Tanks DLC is released. What is the problem? Time paradox?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Harzach said:

I don't get it. 1.82/Tanks DLC is released. What is the problem? Time paradox?

Not for me, I just leaded up the game, and no Tanks DLC (I own the bundle). 

They where quiet about download but at 19:00 CET new video has been uploaded and after few minutes DLC update was released for download. In my case I waited for 13 minutes, nothing. After I Validate files download has started

• Like 1

Just now, stburr91 said:

Not for me, I just leaded up the game, and no Tanks DLC (I own the bundle). 

Actually, same here. I see it as installed in Steam, but it does not appear in-game. 

Sorry guys. I think the steam store just took a shit on me.

7 minutes ago, FoxFort said:

They where quiet about download but at 19:00 CET new video has beep uploaded and after few minutes DLC update was released for download. In my case I had to do Validate files in order to start the download

Ah, DLC showed it as installed, but it was really just sitting in the download queue.

1 minute ago, azeriz said:

Sorry guys. I think the steam store just took a shit on me.

Probably just everyone rushing to get their sweet new tanks!

• Like 2

Meh, it's normal, no biggie