Sign in to follow this  
DOA

Zeus starts but no longer tracks any units markers or triggers etc.

On the last few missions I created in the eden editor, zeus will start and stills seems to function,  but doesn't display any markers under the edit menu and there are no tracking markers on the 2D map or the world view. This just started today 20180409. I have two steam accounts, two separate computers and two ArmA3 Installs. Both are presenting the same issue. Missions made prior to this issue still work properly all objects markers are displayed in all views in Zeus. This issue occurring on two separate systems at the same time has me puzzled. I don't see any other end users reporting this issue. If this is a know issue, sorry I didn't find it. If anyone can help me out it would be much appreciated. I may have changed a setting or checked the wrong box somewhere?

After further testing, Zeus will pick up units created by scripts or ALiVE but not units I manually place in the editor. Is this expected behavior? Thanks...dn

After doing some more testing I believe this is expected behavior. I only recently starting using Zeus to debug while editing missions. I now suspect this is not an issue by expected behavior. Zeus picks up all units spawned by spawn module or other spawn command and units inserted by Zeus, but pre placed units in the editor are not tracked under the edit menu in Zeus. I don't know this for a fact. This is what I am experiencing. Thanks to BIS and the entire community. Sorry for the false alarm.