brambi

Unlink bohemia account from steam account

Hi, I was trying to link my bohemia account to my steam account but it tells me it is already linked to this account which I'm not using or haven't made any purchases from, is it possible to unlink my steam account from this account so I can use my actual account ? 

Sorry for the troubles

There was an issue with link / unlink to steam that was resolved.

Please let me know if you are still having an issue.

Hi, im having the same issue.

My steamaccount is linked to a wierd steamaccount and i cant find a way to unlink it. this means im unable to use the units feature in arma3 which makes me sad.

Anything i can do to fix this?

The same prob, says that my steam is already connected to an account, which is not mine.

Can I fix this, or have it be fixed?

"This steam account is already connected to a different bohemia account" or something

My account is Kittykondo though I am Fire Code on my friend's list

Edited by Fire_Code
More detail

I recently was trying to connect my steam account to my Bohemia account but ended up creating a new account and linking my steam to it and I don't know how to unlink it.

Also I don't want the new account because it is preventing me from using my email that I had switched to see if that would fix the linking problem.

How can i find out to what BI (Forums) account is my Steam account connected to?

Is there a way to see that somewhere in Steam?

EDIT: Nevermind, i dont need to know that anymore.

Edited by Mrozak

It says my steam account is already linked to a Bohemia account, but it is not my account, can I get some help just unlinking that steam account from what ever account it is linked to. I want to use Units now but I can't. If i provide the steam account can I get it unlinked from what ever Bohemia account it is linked too.

Edited by protagonist2

My steam account is apparently linked to another account, an account that i cannot find, i would love to have it unlinked 

Same issue. Please let us know if this un-linking is possible and if so how to do it. Thanks. 

I've also been having issues with my bohemia account (The one I'm currently on) which I just managed to recover. But I would like it unlinked from my steam account so I may link my steam account to a new, actually used bohemia account, than this one, which is connected to a very old and unreliable email. 
I don't know how to do this. 

On 4/11/2018 at 12:53 AM, BohemiaBeck said:

There was an issue with link / unlink to steam that was resolved.

Please let me know if you are still having an issue.

i cant link steam with bohemia says i already have steam linked to another bohemia??? please help

same problem anyone find a fix?

Some of these threads need to be merged.

I was just coming by to ask if there was an extra account somewhere that was made by accident but abandoned due to a random delink, and if bohemia logs account linking?