Sign in to follow this  
Tipsi89

PVP / TVT GAME NIGHT WITH ZEUS COMMUNITY *RELAUNCH*

Greetings from the Zeus Community.

I was wondering if people were interested in joining in a night whereby players would engage in a realistic PvP/TvT/A&D (or however you want to call it!) on a large scale (around 100 man). This will essentially be like two organised teams playing a no respawn coop against each other. Even if you are not in a community it will be open to anyone who enjoys playing in a structured and organised way. We are a casual milsim group focused on teamplay, tactics and realistic objectives. 

W have had great success in the past thanks to all those who joined us into making a full realistic immersive experience. It has been a while since our last TvT game night and I'd like to announce the next one for Sunday 6th May. 

It will focus on a large scale A&D hoping to be both immersive and challenging with realistic objectives focused on organised tactics to achieve them.
We had 100 players last time and I hope we see the same numbers again.

Details are as follows:

DATE: SUNDAY 6th May
TIME: 18:30 (BST)
WHERE: #1 Zeus Community Game Server

If you have any questions, please post them here.

Tipsi

@Tipsi89is there any form of medical system been used? I ask as i am not fond of one life missions.  What mods will be required? 

On 09/04/2018 at 1:04 PM, R0adki11 said:

@Tipsi89is there any form of medical system been used? I ask as i am not fond of one life missions.  What mods will be required? 

Hello Roadkill,

The medical system will be used is a revive function. So if you are shot, you will have x amount of time until a person from your team or a medic or can stabilise (stop you from bleeding out) or revive you (get you back on your feet and start shooting again).

Just for the purpose of the TvT night we will not be including any mods/addons primarily to allow the game night to be accessible to everybody. However all missions will include user made scripts to enhance the experience.

Just a gentle reminder, the TvT night is just 1 week away!