I got permission to include the pbo file with the campaign.:f:

• Like 3

On 1/23/2019 at 10:18 PM, AZCoder said:

Prison breakout

This gonna be good!  Song suggestion:

Awesome song...lame video..lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

To be honest I was thinking the more bloody AC/DC Jailbreak. And he made it out.............with a bullet in his back!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Here's a little more:

old_friend.jpg

The tank from the Red Vengeance mission.

confession_time.jpg

Confession time.

raining_snakes.jpg

Deadly snakes.

pirates_americana.jpg

Pirates on a destroyer!

As can be seen the campaign will cover a lot of different locations. I should mention that the disco scene on the previous page is in the city of Miroslavl', another GSEP map by Jakerod.

Dark Tides will be divided into 3 acts and you will play 3 characters: 'Knight' from SEAL Team 6, 'Denmark' the most wanted man in the world, and Artyom Gerasimov a Russian soldier.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

+1 for the deadly snakes. Loved CSJ's Snakes and Adders scripts for A2. :rthumb:

• Like 2

I just released the 2nd patch for Gambit Royale. 4 bugs were introduced by the recent Arma patch as well as a few other things that I tweaked and fixed.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Seems like a slow Friday on the forums, so here are a couple more teaser shots from Dark Tides, both take in the port city of Miroslavl'.

badasski.jpg

T80_boom.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

hmmmm...I wonder if that brief case is ticking...

• Like 1

This is an example of a Russian spetsnaz reindeer shock troop, complete with a yellow vest.

reindeer_spetsnaz.jpg

• Like 3

Hello, I am a Chinese player. I saw your works on steam's creative workshop, I like them very much, but there is no Chinese. I took the time to add Chinese to them myself (Shadow Fall and Gambit Royale) . Can I email you the changed language file (stringtable.xml) ? CAN YOU UPDATE IT? Thank you.

10 hours ago, strayer49 said:

Hello, I am a Chinese player. I saw your works on steam's creative workshop, I like them very much, but there is no Chinese. I took the time to add Chinese to them myself (Shadow Fall and Gambit Royale) . Can I email you the changed language file (stringtable.xml) ? CAN YOU UPDATE IT? Thank you.

Have you seen this version of GR? https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1575820437

I have some planned updates for both campaigns, but it will be a few months. I am very busy working on part 3 for now.

9 hours ago, AZCoder said:

Have you seen this version of GR? https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1575820437

你见过这个版本的 GR? https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1575820437吗

I have some planned updates for both campaigns, but it will be a few months. I am very busy working on part 3 for now.

我有一些计划更新的两个活动,但它将是几个月。 我现在正忙于第三部分的工作。

I've just read it, and the author is also a good translator.But he doesn't seem to have translated Shadow Fall,  I haven't found anything about him in createsmart。 And I look forward to your updates.

22 hours ago, strayer49 said:

I've just read it, and the author is also a good translator.But he doesn't seem to have translated Shadow Fall,  I haven't found anything about him in createsmart。 And I look forward to your updates.

Shadow Fall will be updated sooner than later. I need to udpate a lot of things, just hard to find the time. You can send the translations for Shadow Fall if you want, but I may also add new dialog to that campaign. Maybe. PM me with an email address.

52 minutes ago, strayer49 said:

Is your email still?  I found this in your creative workshop reply.

Would you please delete that message? Thanks. There's a reason I asked you to PM me.

17 minutes ago, AZCoder said: 17分钟前,AZCoder 说:

Would you please delete that message? Thanks. There's a reason I asked you to PM me.

请你删除那条信息好吗? 谢谢。我请你 PM 我是有原因的。

ok, sry, my English is very poor.

• Like 1

Updated the ending to match the opening to Dark Tides, using the new Art of War assets and change in location. Fixed a few other things. There will major updates down the road.

• Like 2

AAAAAAARR!!! Now I'm playing this campaign and I thought, that I will report, that everything is in order, but In the last mission, when I get within 300 meters of La Riviére I get exactly the same crash again. Tested it 3 times.

24 minutes ago, SlovakianLynx said:

AAAAAAARR!!! Now I'm playing this campaign and I thought, that I will report, that everything is in order, but In the last mission, when I get within 300 meters of La Riviére I get exactly the same crash again. Tested it 3 times.

Not from loading a save, but by proximity only? I played this campaign a few weeks ago and it never crashed. At least that narrows things down.

6 hours ago, SlovakianLynx said:

I forgot to add, that it was after getting killed and reloading a save.

Uploaded a patch, although I cannot get it to crash.  I had less than good FPS in that mission.  I redid a lot of the scripting and made a few minor changes and fixes. Hopefully I didn't break it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the patch. I've reverted the mission and did not experience any more crashes, or bugs. I also have only about 15-30 FPS in that mission, despite I've lowered everything, except the resolution to minimum. Thought it is just my computer being a pile of crap.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SlovakianLynx said:

Thanks for the patch. I've reverted the mission and did not experience any more crashes, or bugs. I also have only about 15-30 FPS in that mission, despite I've lowered everything, except the resolution to minimum. Thought it is just my computer being a pile of crap.

Great news, thanks!

It's not your PC. I'm not sure what the semi-poor FPS is about. All the fighting going on west of the CH47 gets deleted after take off, so there aren't that many groups in play on the map. I play Arma on an SSD drive for optimal loading and have an i7-9700K, but some maps and locations are just blah.

Gambit Royale v2 will be coming out this month. I plan to release it and Shadow Fall v2 at the same time. I kept pushing back my release dates because I kept coming up with new ideas that I wanted to implement. First post is updated with new images and mod requirements. I know the list has grown a lot with 2 DLCs required now (or compat pack in one case). I added GM DLC to this and Shadow Fall because after playing around with it more, I realized how high quality it is and there were some mods that go hand in hand with it. Sahara DLC is required. I was slow to purchase it but was blown away by its quality, and it doesn't cost much. It inspired me to add a bit of a Lawrence of Arabia touch to the campaign.

Both campaigns are in playtest by testers and will be released once both are validated.

• Like 5

GR v2 has been released!

This one is roughly 50/50 new/same. 3 new missions replaced old ones, a couple new scenes, and the others were all tweaked or altered to some degree. I tried to tighten up some plot points. Besides the addition of Western Sahara in 2 missions and a scene, Natalia of the GRU is finally restored (she appeared in the original A2 version of the campaign). I know it's mod heavy, but I carefully debated and tested mods for months before deciding on this set. I hope you have fun playing it!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1