Barba-negra

addaction trigger repeat

hello to all my dear colleagues, I am working with an addaction trigger, and it works well, the only thing is that once I do the action, it does not work again

this is what I have;

in the vehicle:

this addaction ["sonar",{Trigger_Con = true; publicVariable "Trigger_Con";}];

in the condition of the trigger:

Trigger_Con;

on act:

Boat say3D "ping";

I get it to activate and work only once, and it works, but only once, how do I get it to work every time I activate it? please help

Why are you using a trigger for that?

anyway, your trigger must be repeatable and deactivated then re-activated. that means trigger_Con false then true again somewhere.... if you intend to keep this trigger.

Well I'm really not a programmer, I have little knowledge and that's why I use this method because I do not know another one, but I do not understand the trigger correctly. With false I must place it in the trigger condition? or in the addaccion?

this addaction ["sonar",{ [Boat, 'ping'] remotExec ["say3D"] }];

wow how beautiful it looks, I'm going to try it, thank you friend

I try it but it does not accept the friend code, the trigger also has other functions so I would like to make the activator repeat itself through addaction, will there be any other way?

I got it, I moved the scripts to an sqf file and I called it with the addaction and I can do it several times, and I added the sonar return dial, but now I have another problem, I would like it to only sound when there is an enemy at maximum 3000 meters, how could I do it ?, this is what I have

//ping

boat say3D "ping";

//Lugar

_markerstr = createMarker ["markername",[0,0]];
_markerstr setMarkerShape "ICON";

_markerstr setMarkerType "hd_dot";

//Retorno

[] spawn {
while{not isnull Heli1} do {"markername" setmarkerpos getpos Heli1;
sleep 10, deleteMarker "markername"};
};

please help

Hi there I am attempting to use this script/code in my mission one addaction to activate a CAS Bomb strike using a compture as the object the other is to activate a video on a screen the issue I have is both triggers get activated when using this method is there any way to change the trigger condition so that only the intended trigger gets activated. Thanks

Trigger_Con;

this addaction ["Triger",{Trigger_Con = true; publicVariable "Trigger_Con";}];

Use different conditions for different triggers?

Trigger_Con is a variable that you're defining as true and broadcasting to all computers (publicvariable) when you use the action (meeting the trigger´s condition).

You can use any variable you wish within your triggers' conditions and your actions.

So, if you want two different triggers activated by two different actions you can e.g:

Trigger_Con1; 

this addaction ["Triger1",{Trigger_Con1 = true; publicVariable "Trigger_Con1";}];

Trigger_Con2; 

this addaction ["Triger2",{Trigger_Con2 = true; publicVariable "Trigger_Con2";}];