Insanity8016

Controls and auto hot key

I use different controls than most people, where my left mouse is to move forward and right mouse is to shoot. The issue I have ran into with this game is when I use my right click to shoot in controlled burts or single fire without changing fire rate, there is a delay to when my gun shoots again that is not present when switching the fire button to any other key. I was then thinking a workaround for this is to use auto hot key to bind my left click to right, and right click to left to mitigate this issue. I was wondering if Auto hot key is detectable and bannable by battleye, can anyone please inform me? Thanks. To clarify, I would wish to ONLY use this script to switch my left and right click that is it.

Right mouse is bound by default to several different functions, IIRC. Make sure they are all unbound.

Hmm. Pretty sure AHK is detected by Battleye, so that's probably a no-go.

You can switch right and left mouse buttons in Mouse Properties>Buttons, have you tried that? Of course, that will change them for everything, so maybe not the best solution. What mouse are you using?

That seems like the only tangible option then. Using a logitech g402 hyperion fury. Already tried a different mouse and no issue, no other games give me the issue. Seems like an issue with the actual game.

That is a programmable mouse. You can create a profile for Arma that has the left and right mouse buttons switched. 

I know it is programmable but I didn't know I could set keys for specific programs. I will see if I can look into it.

I believe this work around has worked, thank you for letting me know that my mouse is able to have profiles for games I did not know that.

• Like 1