diwako

[RELEASE] Ragdolling on player ACE unconsciousness

ah, man that's awesome. i really love this script and it's working so fine together with ACE. thank you very much for this really cool thing :don13:

Mod version just updated:

Custom animations now have AT launcher support

7 hours ago, Tactical_Slime said:

How do i use the mod version? because i want to try the custom animations

The mod version is like any other mod on the workshop, just subscribe to it, mount it and like the script version activate it in the CBA addon settings via Eden or otherwise.

2 hours ago, the latin troller said:

this was released back in 2014? it definetly came a long way, good job!

Nah, this was in the making from somewhat early 2017 without ragdolling and just hurt animations for a Vietnam campaign for extra PTSD, then early 2017 I re purposed the script to ragdoll units instead. Now we are here and there is a modversion which allows for custom animations to make it more believable.

Updated script and mod version to v 1.2

Some updated synchronization for multiplayer sessions

Heavily tested it with both clients and server fps in single digits and a whole physical ocean between players.

Download:

Script version

Mod Version

• Thanks 1

Hi Diwako having a small problem with no blood pressure when player goes unconscious (did get the blood pressure up to 6/4 after abit like after 15 mins of working on them). Have tested without the ragdoll mod and everything works as should with ace medical.

3 hours ago, Jamo 4IB said:

Hi Diwako having a small problem with no blood pressure when player goes unconscious (did get the blood pressure up to 6/4 after abit like after 15 mins of working on them). Have tested without the ragdoll mod and everything works as should with ace medical.

This script or mod does do nothing with blood pressure. it gotta be something else.

Ah ok back to the drawing board thanks for the reply (will have a second guess at poss adv_cpr then but will test further with our med team).