LakesideValley

[GER]Lakesidevalley HardcoreRolePlay

LakesideValley Hardcore Roleplayserver

Guten Tag ich bin ein Spieler des HardcoreRP Servers I have a Dream Lakeside RP.

Ich habe diesen Account erstellt damit andere auf diesen Server aufmerksam werden und sich mal unseren Server anschauen.

Ich bin kein man von großen Worten aber trotzdem lege ich euch unsere Website ans Herzen und sage euch ein Blick lohnt sich so von RP Spieler zu RP Spieler.

http://www.lakesidevalley.de

7 minutes ago, LakesideValley said:

LakesideValley Hardcore Roleplayserver

Guten Tag ich bin ein Spieler des HardcoreRP Servers I have a Dream Lakeside RP.

Ich habe diesen Account erstellt damit andere auf diesen Server aufmerksam werden und sich mal unseren Server anschauen.

Ich bin kein man von großen Worten aber trotzdem lege ich euch unsere Website ans Herzen und sage euch ein Blick lohnt sich so von RP Spieler zu RP Spieler.

This post is by far one of the worst I've seen so far on this Forum. First of all, this is an international forum, so speak english and not german. 
Even if a German reads this, he probably wouldn't be interested because you literally gave no details about your server or what makes it special over all 100 billion other life servers.

Also, I have to say that the "Life-Community" isn't very active on this forums, also because most modders don't like it  due to toxic people stealing stuff or whatever, so they aren't "recieved here with open arms".

16 hours ago, KokaKolaA3 said:

Also, I have to say that the "Life-Community" isn't very active on this forums, also because most modders don't like it  due to toxic people stealing stuff or whatever, so they aren't "recieved here with open arms".

None of the stuff we are using is stolen our Admin bought all of it

17 hours ago, KokaKolaA3 said:

This post is by far one of the worst I've seen so far on this Forum. First of all, this is an international forum, so speak english and not german. 
Even if a German reads this, he probably wouldn't be interested because you literally gave no details about your server or what makes it special over all 100 billion other life servers.

Ok when its been the worst Post i don´t mind its my personal meaning about the Server, Detailes Post can make our Admin. Im not the guy wich going around and say hey come to Altis we are the best. Im just saying hey we are a Lakesideserver come take a look and decide wich you think.

On 28.3.2018 at 3:24 PM, LakesideValley said:

None of the stuff we are using is stolen our Admin bought all of it

Ok when its been the worst Post i don´t mind its my personal meaning about the Server, Detailes Post can make our Admin. Im not the guy wich going around and say hey come to Altis we are the best. Im just saying hey we are a Lakesideserver come take a look and decide wich you think.

Seems like you misunderstood me. I didn't say that mods that are used by your server are stolen, all I wanted to say that all life communities in general have a bad reputation because of stealing, not especially yours. 

Your first post sounds like you want to advertise the server, I'm pretty sure that was your intention. However without giving any details about the server, no one would be interested. Also as I mentioned before, most Life players aren't active on this forum, if they are, then they are modders/scripters not player

On 29.3.2018 at 5:37 PM, KokaKolaA3 said:

Seems like you misunderstood me. I didn't say that mods that are used by your server are stolen, all I wanted to say that all life communities in general have a bad reputation because of stealing, not especially yours. 

Sorry bute Yeah now im understanding.

On 29.3.2018 at 5:37 PM, KokaKolaA3 said:

Your first post sounds like you want to advertise the server, I'm pretty sure that was your intention. However without giving any details about the server, no one would be interested

Thats kinda what i wanted i just wanted to say hey where here but that problem has solved do too less People our Projektleader just decided to close the Server

But Thanks Anyway for that Critic

• Thanks 1