I'm not sure if it is possible, but if it is I'd like to suggest that you perhaps add some invisible roads crossing the river to prompt the AI to cross it instead of going to the nearest bridge seeing how the river is relatively shallow. Testing with the RHS T-72s they can easily cross if you drive them manually, however they will go to the nearest bridge if you try to order the AI.

I know that @icebreakr has done it on Isla Duala, so if you perhaps need help with it you could probably ask him.

• Like 1

Been playing a little bit on this map, it's really good so far! One area in particular just yelled "Do a firefight here!" so I did xD

• Like 3

very nice, impressed esp with the roads and the mask.

Some more gameplay footage from this map, a continuation of the last video I did, starting where that video left off, but now with some tanks added :) 

• Thanks 1

I did a port of HETMAN: Wat Stories to Ruha terrain and published it in steam Workshop ,for the sake of making it easier for people to play War Stories on other maps.

HWS generates a dynamic battlefield very well on this terrain (wich is great bc not every map port aways works).

A M A Z I N G terrain! I've been been playing chaotic battles in this gorgeous scenery lately :shoot:

Edited by RommelBr
fixed workshop link
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, RommelBr said:

I did a port of HETMAN: Wat Stories to Ruha terrain and published it in steam Workshop ,for the sake of making it easier for people to play War Stories on other maps.

HWS generates a dynamic battlefield very well on this terrain (wich is great bc not every map port aways works).

A M A Z I N G terrain! I've been been playing chaotic battles in this gorgeous scenery lately :shoot:

The Workshop link you posted goes to 'STRATIS: War Stories", not to a Ruha port of HWS. 

• Thanks 1

Hey guys i made a MP/SP Ravage Deathmatch Mission on Ruha with survival elements, and just wanted to share it here. I hope u will enjoy!

• Like 2

Alpha 0.09 version (WIP) updated

Airport fixed
Clutters dont popup so much
Little bugfixing
Removed yellow field and mud texture (too much textures in map)
Added new areas
Maybe ai work better now
Added normal map

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Really nice map, i like the rough terrain and the overall quality.

Just a few things that maybe you didn't consider. My team and I are using this map for milsim and the main base is at the airport. So we deploy all our equipment at the airbase and now with the update we cannot get out of the big hangar without hitting the trees. We cannot get out easily from the airport (hangar or runway) with ground vehicle.

So can you make the airport more accessible from the roadways and get rid of some trees near the hangar please?

50 minutes ago, Yoyodef said:

Really nice map, i like the rough terrain and the overall quality.

Just a few things that maybe you didn't consider. My team and I are using this map for milsim and the main base is at the airport. So we deploy all our equipment at the airbase and now with the update we cannot get out of the big hangar without hitting the trees. We cannot get out easily from the airport (hangar or runway) with ground vehicle.

So can you make the airport more accessible from the roadways and get rid of some trees near the hangar please?

I fix it in next update, use hideobject module to remove stuff until new update comes.

• Like 2

Thx for the good map, in 055020 tree is on the road. For players is not problem but for the AI... :)

Hey, every time I've played this map I've had some really odd pop-in with objects
https://clips.twitch.tv/PopularAuspiciousPlumageRitzMitz
This seems to be the only terrain this happens on for me, in this way at least. Other terrains I've had similar issues on but nowhere near to the same degree, and always resolvable. That said, we got a whole bunch of other mods running that may or may not have an effect.
I also think I'm the only one in my group to have had this issue. I've reinstalled it and our entire modset between when I first had the issue and when this clip was taken. 
On Win7 with GTX 1050, Q9550 OC'd to 3.31ghz, 8gb DDR2 RAM, 0.5tb SATA HDD, NTFS

Few pictures from upcoming update:
fk0zOMF.jpg
Nd74R5D.jpg
RMYyHdK.jpg
ukDINec.jpg
VMCwABU.jpg

• Like 15
  • Thanks 3

I just want to say, this is EASILY THE MOST BEAUTIFUL map I have ever seen of Arma, perhaps of any game. It is simply stunning. Thank you.

• Like 2