Sign in to follow this  
BAScarface

Anyone intrested in Liberation on Taviana?

Hiya

We are creating a liberation server on Taviana, We have 5 people so far that will be playing with another possible 2-3 people.

The server will be hosted on a dedicated box in France and the mission file has been edited by myself for Taviana.

Scar

Edited by R0adki11
removed links

Forgot to include we are thinking that we will start around wensday/thursday once everything is set in place.

you also forgot to say that Taviana is not to be ported to ArmA3 in accordance to the developer's demand, so you can't really have a mission on an island that doesn't exist in A3, can you?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, PuFu said:

you also forgot to say that Taviana is not to be ported to ArmA3 in accordance to the developer's demand, so you can't really have a mission on an island that doesn't exist in A3, can you?

Taviana is already on A3. That can be found on the steam workshop and multible other places.

let me rephrase : Taviana was never legally ported in A3. Being available for download on SW doesn't make it "official". Afaik, there has been hundreds of DMCAs from the developer on Steam Workshop, and i am sure there will be more.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, PuFu said:

let me rephrase : Taviana was never legally ported in A3. Being available for download on SW doesn't make it "official". Afaik, there has been hundreds of DMCAs from the developer on Steam Workshop, and i am sure there will be more.

Yeah that's very true, but due to the fact that this isn't going to be public and a small userbase its not that hard to get hold off. But i understand where your coming from. Even if he DMCAs the one from the steam workshop someone else will upload it again as always been the case.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, BAScarface said:

Yeah that's very true, but due to the fact that this isn't going to be public and a small userbase its not that hard to get hold off. But i understand where your coming from. Even if he DMCAs the one from the steam workshop someone else will upload it again as always been the case.

So let me get this straight, your hosting a mission which is not going to be public and using content which has not been given permission to be ported to Arma3.

Why have you decided to post on the official forums for BIS games? By doing so you are in violation of the following forum rule:

Posting addon/mod other content without permission:

For many years this community has been known as the premium addon/mod creating community. People work tirelessly and in great detail to create fantastic addons/mods/missions/campaigns to release for free so that everyone benefits, including Bohemia Interactive. You must get permission to alter someone else's work, to mirror their work or to use it in any way other than for personal use. Without permission please do not edit, mirror, add to your mod pack or edit and share around your private squad.

Unfortunately we cannot control what people do outside of these forums. However, on these forums you must follow this rule, if a person/team post a thread to share an addon/mod using content from someone else without permission, and we receive a complaint, the mod thread will be closed until the issue is resolved. Participation in this behaviour comes with the risk of being permanently banned from these forums. Get permission by communicating with the original content creator(s).

Closing the thread - as it has no place on here.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1