POLPOX

POLPOX's Artwork Supporter

1. What is happened
  2. How to reproduce
  3. Using MODs
  4. Is that really a problem related to my MOD (try to reploduce without any optional MODs)

Screenshot is always welcome but every reports MUST contain these.

3 minutes ago, POLPOX said:
  1. What is happened
  2. How to reploduce
  3. Using MODs
  4. Is that really a problem related to my MOD (try to reploduce without any optional MODs)

Screenshot is always welcome but every reports MUST contain these.

how do i attach a screen shot?

Hey Polpox. i am a huge fan of this mod. Is it possible for you to send me this mod thorugh google drive or something because i dont have access to steam and i am not able to get the mod.(along with base functions). please please i really need this mod. Thanks.

1 hour ago, jonnah12 said:

Hey Polpox. i am a huge fan of this mod. Is it possible for you to send me this mod thorugh google drive or something because i dont have access to steam and i am not able to get the mod.(along with base functions). please please i really need this mod. Thanks.

No.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/6/2020 at 6:00 AM, jonnah12 said:

because i dont have access to steam

How do you not have access to steam when you already installed Arma via Steam?

• Like 2

I am not sure it's bug or what, when i using script fake fire for machinguner and i can't rotate camera or zoom in and change camera view.

gEcDLsU.jpg

1 hour ago, Japonica2s said:

I am not sure it's bug or what, when i using script fake fire for machinguner and i can't rotate camera or zoom in and change camera view.

Would I need to write the thing again that I mentioned a bit above?

On 2/15/2020 at 11:17 PM, POLPOX said:

Would I need to write the thing again that I mentioned a bit above?

Np that problem has been resolve

v2.3 is on its way but before that...

YC72Kep.jpg

Hey! You're here because of this screen right?

As this screen says, POLPOX's Artwork Supporter supports no Multiplayer game. If you wanted to use some features in Artwork Supporter in a Multiplayer game, you have to stop.

This screen does mostly nothing but if you don't want to see this message, just remove POLPOX's Artwork Supporter from your MOD collection.

If you wanted to use POLPOX's Artwork Supporter without this screen by any means, you can add this parameter to your mission's description.ext.

PLP_allowArtworkSupporter = 1;

By the way...

v2.3 has reworked Animation Player. This has a bit of complex workflow, so might have a problems... but however, here's an explementation.

In a nutshell: You can show gunfire smokes/muzzle flashes properly if you change some arguments.

[
	"Acts_Breaching_One",
	objNull,
	false,	// 3rd arugment: Enable Flashlight and Laser
	0,		// 4th arugment: Enable another method of play (Note: it was a boolean before, now is a scalar but both work)
	"",
	"",
	true	// 7th arugment: Dummy unit's nightvision state
]

^ Above is the default state, and...

How and when to change important variables in this case, and what will happened

The 3rd argument have 2 states. This controlls flashlight/IR laser state:

• false: Default. Don't turn on light/laser.
  • true: Turn on light/laser when the 4th arugment is 1 or 2.

The 4th argument have 3 states This controlls method of playing animation:

• 0 (false): Default. Nothing is special, as always you did.
  • 1 (true): Another method to play an animation. Enables some new features and effects, which will expand some depiction. Recommended when you wanted to use PLP_fnc_fireWeapon to the unit!
  • 2: Do nothing special with the unit's placement. This behaves like units who don't use Animation Player. (Not recommended to shoot a photo)

The 7th argument have 2 states. This controlls dummy unit who appears when 4th argument is 1's NVG state:

• false: Don't show dummy unit's NVG. Recommended when night and/or you wanted turn on your unit's NVG.
  • true: Default. Show dummy unit's NVG. Recommended when day and/or you wanted turn off your unit's NVG.

Note: the 7th is really important if 4th is 1 and your unit's NVG is on. If it stays true, it will cause double-NVG issue.

[
	"Acts_Breaching_One",
	objNull,
	true,	// 3rd arugment: Enable Flashlight and Laser
	1,		// 4th arugment: Enable another method of play (Note: it was a boolean before, now is a scalar but both work)
	"",
	"",
	false	// 7th arugment: Dummy unit's nightvision state
]

^ Above is an example. This will play a breaching animation while flashlight/laser on (if night).

I know this is damned unuseful tutorial 😅 I'm really bad at teaching something...

v2.3 is comming soon! Have fun this weekend's creation in your home!

• Like 4

POLPOX's Artwork Supporter just got v2.4 update, adds some props!
Check the changelog here!

• Thanks 2

The v2.4 update changelog doesn't say anything about the new props, only that some issues with camera tool was fixed.
I do wonder how to use the rope for rapelling pictures, so it goes throught the hand and then the belt.

The animation timer doesn't work? AI units won't stop animation regardless of how many seconds i put in. Did i misunderstand that function in the tutorial? 

Is there any possibility of the Light Placer tool being updated to add the new scriptable directional/spot lights (#lightreflector)? The Light Placer is super useful for point lights and it'd be nice if it could be used for spot lights too, now that that's an option.

17 hours ago, NikkoJT said:

Is there any possibility of the Light Placer tool being updated to add the new scriptable directional/spot lights (#lightreflector)? The Light Placer is super useful for point lights and it'd be nice if it could be used for spot lights too, now that that's an option.

You can check Enhanced Artwork Supporter. Enhanced one has one, located in Modules

• Like 2