POLPOX

POLPOX's Artwork Supporter

POLPOX's Artwork Supporter turns one today!

gAlHAwE.jpg

This is still the my biggest and favorite project. I hope this year of warphotographing is easier than your life before! Thank you all for your awesome creation, and contribution!

Note: Miller's animation will be included on the next update.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

This mod is awesome, I have been having a play with it over the last week.  Just would like to know about the fake shooting, does this only work on static animations or does it work on the dynamic animations as well? I have not been able to get it working.

17 minutes ago, TPM_Aus said:

This mod is awesome, I have been having a play with it over the last week.  Just would like to know about the fake shooting, does this only work on static animations or does it work on the dynamic animations as well? I have not been able to get it working.

What do you mean dynamic animations? As long as the animation stored in CfgMovesMaleSdr allows to use weapon, the function will do the thing.

10 minutes ago, POLPOX said:

What do you mean dynamic animations? As long as the animation stored in CfgMovesMaleSdr allows to use weapon, the function will do the thing.

As in the animations when the character actual moves around, instead of the static animations where the character is stuck in one position for screenshots.

For example, if I wanted to use "Acts_SupportTeam_Front_Move" animation, can I get the character/AI to fire using  [this,0,0.3] call PLP_fnc_fireWeapon

I get the following error, "Error: Unit man1's animations acts_supportteam_front_move is not able to fire weapons".

Edit: sorry I stuffed up. I entered "acts_supportteam_front_move " not "PLP_Acts_SupportTeam_Front_Move_fireEnabled".

Is it possible for animations that have fire enabled, to set the amount of shots fired and at what time through the animation?  Eg 3 secs in to an animation, 3 shots are fired.

18 hours ago, TPM_Aus said:

Is it possible for animations that have fire enabled, to set the amount of shots fired and at what time through the animation?  Eg 3 secs in to an animation, 3 shots are fired.

It IS possible but just with switchMove, playMove, playMoveNow or something like that, it never requires to use my functions, more like you shouldn't. My functions are designed to take just for photos, though possible to use to make Armachinima.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nicolia'z said:

How do i put effect to flare stick?

Pardon?

2 hours ago, POLPOX said:

Pardon?

Sorry i have a bad english i mean this 

XKYqG4X.jpg

13 minutes ago, Nicolia'z said:

Sorry i have a bad english i mean this 

Use Effect Dropper object(Artwork Supporter Props>Misc).

7 minutes ago, POLPOX said:

Use Effect Dropper object(Artwork Supporter Props>Misc).

Thank!

there is have other way to do this? 

f29iLRT.jpg

when i do that i need to place many character and Hide model them then drag to inside car

LWBN8eb.jpg

Edited by FallujahMedic -FM-
No need for extra large text

4 hours ago, Nicolia'z said:

when i do that i need to place many character and Hide model them then drag to inside car

You can always make a simple object of the car if you don't want anyone in it.

10 hours ago, Alwarren said:

You can always make a simple object of the car if you don't want anyone in it.

it's not work for me

2 hours ago, Nicolia'z said:

it's not work for me

Definitely works for me:

230mO10.jpg

EDIT: Aw crap, I see what you mean. Eden switches off "Simple Object" automatically if you drag any unit over it. That's... not very good 😐

I considered to release next update when Arma 3 hits another Stable Branch update... but looks like it's far far away yet, so I'm planning to release Development Branch of Artwork Supporter as separate MOD(because it is heavily WIP yet and contains known and major bugs); please let me know your feedback when it's ready. Changelogs will be noted in Steam Workshop page(Not considered to note here instead) so watch the updates carefully, and welcome screen will pops up after every update.

Posts will be made here, the Welcome Screen, Steam Workshop, Discord and Twitter when it's up.

Note: it requires Development Branch of Arma 3 to run properly.

• Like 4

Question: Where exactly would I find the texture path for the background spheres at?

Yes. I'm introducing this proudly! This is what we're facing, and is literally the game-changer!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

The brand-new face expressions, aka Mimics hit Dev-Branch of Artwork Supporter, you can test now! Have a nice weekend creativity!

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Nicolia'z said:

have problem when i use  face expressions  

Ctrl+E is only vaild for animations, expressions must be applied by hand to the last string of Animation Player.