Sign in to follow this  
Sir Veteran

White ground textures

Hello!
So when I go ingame with my map (and on Terrain Builder) the ground textures are just white.
oz8ymtp.jpg

It's the same thing for Dirt Roads as well.
zHwq9AC.jpg

I'm fairly new to making terrain so I'd appreciate any help.

Check the sat map is at the correct coords, also check the dirt road path in roadslib.

You packing with pboproject? What guide you following?

20 minutes ago, RoF said:

Check the sat map is at the correct coords, also check the dirt road path in roadslib.

You packing with pboproject? What guide you following?

Okay so when I go with PBOproject I get a invalid file error.
The above pictures were taken from the source files pre-compiled pbo i was given.

I dont intend to learn how to make terrain, I'm simply attempting to fix the texture issue on this terrain.

Well you obviously cant do the one without doing the other. We are not reparing a shitty map for you (where the sourcefiles with at least working satmap etc have been around for years).

Little hint: You have a white satmap in terrain builder. Maybe that is the reason why your satmap ingame is also white? Just maybe?

Solution: Import/create a colorized satmap and import it to TB, create your layers and thats it.

Other solution: Ask the guy who created this mess for you to fix it and deliver a working map including mask and satmap, if you dont have the intention to learn it yourself.