vPzBtl33_Hunger

[RELEASED] Hebontes - AAF test and training ground

Thanks Flinty, we'll see how it'll be. 

Ormos-Trawler static object. I dont like how it looks ingame, but it does its job :) Had just a very small amount of time to create the textures etc, so it looks a little bit out of place. 

20180503225350_1.jpg

• Like 10

This release is the one I've anticipated most since time began.

And even if you feel you may let us down, know this.. you will never let me down more than my beloved Arsenal FC (one for the football [soccer] fans).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Okay guys, i'll be trekking/hiking the whole weekend, so there wont be any news here 'till next week. I ask for understanding ,Thank you!

• Like 9

Okay guys, weather outside is awesome these days (northern germany), so I'm just slowly progressing. Please be patient. 

This is the Map so far, you may see the unfilled area southwest of hebontes. Object Placement is progressing slowly here, cause there are a lot of rocky hills etc. 

1.250.000 Objects placed right now.

20180508200848_1.jpg

The former village of Erinia, located on the center of SR16. Right next to these ruins, a smaller cravel pit is dug into the ground. SR16 is dedicaded to combined arms operations. So Infantry has to clear the village FIRST and build a bridgehead before the heavy armored troops can pass that cravel pit. 

20180508201027_1.jpg

The cravel pit next to Erinia. There are small fords to cross the pit.

20180508201047_1.jpg

SR16, SR15 in the background.

20180508201306_1.jpg

SR15

20180508201243_1.jpg

greetings, 

Hunger & Chrissy

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

It's hard not to get hyped for this, but I can see you got your stuff right, this reminds me so much of the training area outside the base I served for a year and just love seeing all the details, like the armoured ranges with gravel trails all over. This looks like some solid work!

• Thanks 1

Each update looks better than the last. Great work!

• Thanks 1

As the guys have said, outstanding work so far, really looking great! Cannot wait to get training on here!

• Thanks 1

Hey guys, short update. 

We've finished the southwest area of the map now. SR18 and parts of SR1 are left to be done now. These two ranges are the largest ranges on hebontes. After we finish these two ranges, the "allaround finishing process" begins. Please be patient a little more time. Weather outside is beautyful, so progressing takes a bit longer. 

Greetings, 

Hunger

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

THIS IS NOT FINAL!!!! Several objects, especially signs and details on the ranges are still missing!! Please excuse the stuttering at SR4 and Ormos, settings were at 6km object draw distance, so my 8gig rig got shocked a little.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Nice! Good job!

• Thanks 1

Outstanding! Looks brilliant

• Thanks 1

Sorry guys, it has been a little quiet over here, 

this is mainly because the weather outside is outstanding these days and me and my girlfiriend are preparing to hike the kungsleden in July. We've worked on SR17 and the sorrounding area, I think it will be finished in about a week. Then, only SR1 is left and after it, finishing process should start. 

I'will keep you posted. 

Greetings, 

Hunger&Chrissy

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Take your time :) Mod making is a hobby after all 

3 hours ago, vPzBtl33_Hunger said:

Sorry guys, it has been a little quiet over here, 

this is mainly because the weather outside is outstanding these days and me and my girlfiriend are preparing to hike the kungsleden in July. We've worked on SR17 and the sorrounding area, I think it will be finished in about a week. Then, only SR1 is left and after it, finishing process should start. 

I'will keep you posted. 

Greetings, 

Hunger&Chrissy

Wow! Totally jealous!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kungsleden

Off-topic but how much will you be hiking?

• Like 1

how uneven is the terrain gonna be at the tank area ranges?

Depends on the range. SR5, 6 and 7 are pretty flat, these are basic armored training ranges. 8, 9 and 10 are slightly hilldown with some light hills everywhere. 14 is pretty flat, 15 is a desert like range, also pretty flat. 16 has a small height and a gravel pit behind it. 17 varies in height with hills and slopes. 

• Like 4

Okay guys, last Range is now done. 

Last steps:

1. Add two small villages

2. Finish some smaller areas 

3. Add smaller details everywhere

4. Build yet missing signs and place em

5. Rebuild Camp Asteria Docks

6. Finish St. Phokas Village

7. Check EVERYTHING

8. Build PopUp targets for tank ranges and infantry ranges

9. Build smaller details like platoon/coy direction signs

10. TEST IT

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Looking forward to it!

This is a master piece in milsim map making lol

4 minutes ago, Flinty said:

Looking forward to it!

This is a master piece in milsim map making lol

#Please stay cool, wait until its released. Its really not a masterpiece (SAT, Object placement, heightmap). Could be much much much much better if i would have more time. So its definately not a masterpiece.

PLEASE DONT EXPECT TOO MUCH

• Like 2

Don't be so hard on yourself! From what I've seen here, both myself and everyone else following this project think it has progressed along brilliantly... But as per your request, I'll shut up now :P

• Like 1