vPzBtl33_Hunger

[RELEASED] Hebontes - AAF test and training ground

Looking good mate, maybe in the future you could potentially crate a guide on how to actually create maps, as this isnt really covered alot plus It would benefit everyone, If you can't no problem.

Keep up the work!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ethan Cartwright said:

Looking good mate, maybe in the future you could potentially crate a guide on how to actually create maps, as this isnt really covered alot plus It would benefit everyone, If you can't no problem.

Keep up the work!

I've learned it through CPTCAPS tutorials and the TB Forum here, you can find a lot of informations there. I myself am not an expert in Terrain building. If i have the time somewhere in the future, i will may do some kind of "making of" via YT. :)

• Like 1

Town of Ormos, right next to camp themis is beeing build right now, i think it'll take up to 3 more days until i'll finish it. The details take hours..

20180416211519_1.jpg

• Like 10

I know it's a small thing but I've been really into your signs! They add the perfect realism to the map!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, captinbaer1 said:

I know it's a small thing but I've been really into your signs! They add the perfect realism to the map!

Thank you very much! 

Must Hold Back the RRRRRRR Word! :hyper: with that out the way, you done a fantastic job look forward to driving around on it

• Like 2

Town of Ormos is slowly growing. Progressing very slowly. Think I'll finish it tomorrow (hopefully).

20180417230905_1.jpg

20180417230958_1.jpg

Ormos is the biggest, still populated town on hebontes. St.Phokas, Kalogria and Akhili are the other, smaller settlements. Most of the civillian polulation is either working as fishermen or are working for the military. They maintenance most of all shooting ranges. 

• Like 9

Looking fantastic! Great work!

• Like 1

Okay!

Ormos is ready, just the satmap has to be finished here a little bit (small sandy areas, concrete parking lots etc), this is part of the final finishing process. 

Also, we finished the "Basic Infantry Weapons" shooting ranges 11-13 today and started filling the areas around them with flora and rocks. 

I can just show you some screenshots we've made, will post more maybe later. Next Target: Shooting Range 14

Map loading screen

hebontes_picturemap_ca.png

Town of Ormos

20180420181225_1.jpg

20180420181313_1.jpg

20180420181327_1.jpg

Shooting Range 12

20180421114859_1.jpg

Shooting Range 11

20180421114913_1.jpg

Shooting Range 13, Birds-Eye

20180421114945_1.jpg

12, entrance

20180421115011_1.jpg

Greetings, Hunger&Chrissi

• Like 14
  • Thanks 3

Fantastic work mate, loving this map!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you guys! Worked on the satmap today and still working on SR14 right now, nothing much to show you guys. Maybe tomorrow, no promises

• Like 8

2 hours ago, vPzBtl33_Hunger said:

14 is done, work on 15 is in progress. Cracked 1.000.000 Objects now. Performance is Ok

Performance , is the number 1 issue to arma..!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Scenery obect I'm working on, the "Ormos Trawler"

Unbenannt.jpg

I hope i can finish it next to hebontes, to import it into the island fishing harbors. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

love it! that kind of stuff really adds to the ambience and makes a terrain feel actually lived in. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey guys! I know it has been pretty quiet last week. But we did a lot of work RL and at Hebontes for sure. We managed to get to SR16 already, so from now on, there is only the lower left corner of the map to be done. That means the formerly farmland area as well as SR17. After that, just a finishing needs to be done. I think an early release could be done in ca. 4 weeks (+-)

Some older screenshots here:

20180424173015_1.jpg

20180424172958_1.jpg

20180424172929_1.jpg

20180424173153_1.jpg

20180424173311_1.jpg

greetings, 

Hunger & Chrissy

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Looking solid, hyped about getting the chance to test this thing, definitely something our community has been in need of!

• Thanks 1

As I've already said guys, please dont get too hyped, I dont want to disappoint people. Its a military training area, so it has vast areas of forest and sandy, dry areas, can be a little monotonous. I will make a video maybe later this wekk, so you can see it by yourselfes. 

Greetings

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

On 01/05/2018 at 7:17 PM, vPzBtl33_Hunger said:

As I've already said guys, please dont get too hyped, I dont want to disappoint people. Its a military training area, so it has vast areas of forest and sandy, dry areas, can be a little monotonous. I will make a video maybe later this wekk, so you can see it by yourselfes. 

Greetings

Believe me mate, from what we've seen I don't think a single person following this project will be disappointed, I can't wait to see it released, the milsim scene has been missing a dedicated training map for some time now!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1