Saw it on a video today, looked really nice. Was it released somewhere? I would love to try it out

38 minutes ago, kerozen said:

Saw it on a video today, looked really nice. Was it released somewhere? I would love to try it out

On 4/2/2018 at 3:33 AM, opteryx said:

If anyone wants to beta test the map you can get it here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XBDAuRVdqGt1gAG7RuxaNAF_XYxkbq-5

Just look at the topic dude

2 hours ago, kerozen said:

Saw it on a video today

Do you have a link to that video?

2 hours ago, BLACKOUT6IX said:

Just look at the topic dude

I swear i'm going bind... I checked it twice and somehow missed it....

25 minutes ago, opteryx said:

Do you have a link to that video?

Sure, 

Cool, nice to see people using it. Hopefully I'll release a new iteration soon when I'm done with some other projects.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, G. Miller said:

Not trying to make a shitpost, but your clan is using mods that @peral has explicitly said to not use (helicopter). 

Anyways, good to see the progress on this map!

Not my clan. I found it on reddit. How did they get it if its not even available for download?

46 minutes ago, WarhammerActual said:

Did this ever release ?

Apart from the google drive link I posted, no. I'd like to revisit the idea of a MOUT training map, but then I'd redo the entire thing from the bottom up. This wasn't a very serious project so I've moved on to other things. Also interest for it wasn't big so I felt it wasn't worth continuing working on.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, opteryx said:

Apart from the google drive link I posted, no. I'd like to revisit the idea of a MOUT training map, but then I'd redo the entire thing from the bottom up. This wasn't a very serious project so I've moved on to other things. Also interest for it wasn't big so I felt it wasn't worth continuing working on.

I feel its very well worth it and I for one would use it... Hands down it's awesome 

If I still have them I can upload them for you. Will have to do it later.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fr4VSv0FAQ6M2R0y95BXNSo5ZFvJ7ReC/view?usp=sharing
Here are the MLODs for the buildings. Obviously you'll have to change the tags and pack them into your own mod so that it doesn't conflict with my stuff at some future date. Btw, they aren't very well made and could be vastly improved so feel free to edit them as you see fit. They could also be upgraded to multimat for better performance.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, opteryx said:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fr4VSv0FAQ6M2R0y95BXNSo5ZFvJ7ReC/view?usp=sharing
Here are the MLODs for the buildings. Obviously you'll have to change the tags and pack them into your own mod so that it doesn't conflict with my stuff at some future date. Btw, they aren't very well made and could be vastly improved so feel free to edit them as you see fit. They could also be upgraded to multimat for better performance.

Thank you very much for these. Per chance you wouldn't have these assets already on a map template like say altis , stratis or such would you ?