Slay No More

Server not responding, after years of hosting.

Hello, I hate asking for help but I have no other ideas left what to do. I used to be able to host missions fine for the past 3 years I've been doing it and suddenly it stopped working. 
I've already done some troubleshooting of my own to figure it out but nothing yielded positive results.

I've checked my port forwarding and it's done correctly via the router and my IP is static on the local side of things and the ports are correctly being forwarded to the correct local ip.
I've checked windows firewall settings, even removed them to allow the thing to re-acquire permission.
I've reinstalled Windows 10 and Arma 3, verified Arma 3 as well.
Other steam games work doing this so this problem is exclusive to Arma 3, the invite to game options from steam just say "Server not responding." and even direct connecting doesn't work, nor does my server show in the launcher. I can connect to other 
servers fine however.

I don't know how to fix this and have been looking for a fix for a while without yielding any positive results via google or forum posts.

Edit: I resolved my issue, the issue was related to a modem change from my ISP, and the modem had its own firewall settings. Call your ISP if you have exhausted all troubleshooting guides and have correctly had port forwarding set up and your issue still persists. 

Edited by Slay No More
fixed
  • Like 1