Andrew_S90

DualArms - Two Primary Weapons

Thanks Andrew for making this.

Just a question, is it possible to use the pistol slot instead of launcher slot? I think pistol is not really that useful when you have rifles already.

Cheers.

I've got a silenced Sten Mk.II (LEN_StenMk2S) from LEN - Weapons pack for IFA3 LITE that would work with the mod. Any help with my favorite weapon?

Great mod! Most appreciated, thanks.

He was not on the forums since January '19...maybe he is not maintaining it anymore. 

• Thanks 1

Hi, looks terrific! Is it compatible with VTN mod weapons?

Hey Andrew, your mod is causing the "infinite loading screen" bug in multiplayer because your postInit script is suspending.
You have a waitUntil in SecondaryWeapons_postInit.sqf Line 16 that might not finish. And if it doesn't it will just hang the game in infinite loading screen.
Workaround is to either get rid of that waitUntil, not sure whether that's possible.
Or to replace your "call" in fn_postInit.sqf by a "spawn"

• Like 1

So my friend and I both have the dual arms mod and we are trying to play the mission scenario that he created. The issue is whenever I try to join his server, I can spawn in but my screen is still stuck on the infinite loading screen. This issue doesn't happen if one of us takes off our mod. Any suggestions?

@Andrew_S90 im new to this game so I don't really understand your fix to the solution of the infinite load screen. If I join my friends server I get the infinite load screen, and if he joins my server he gets the infinite load screen. I'm still a tad bit confused. 

42 minutes ago, xRUSH117x said:

@Andrew_S90 im new to this game so I don't really understand your fix to the solution of the infinite load screen. If I join my friends server I get the infinite load screen, and if he joins my server he gets the infinite load screen. I'm still a tad bit confused. 

The author of the mod last visited the forum on January 27th, so its not likely they will reply. 

ERROR when putting riffle with different type of magazine

ex.

MX rifle black --> standard MX magazine (desert color)

MX rifle --> khaki MX magazine

MX rifle --> black MX magazine

MX rifle khaki --> black MX magazine

MX rifle khaki --> standard MX magazine (desert color)

after the ERROR, Inventory will not open anymore

ALSO, magazine for Black/Khaki MX rifle is lost when you cycle the rifle back to primary slot.

arma-3-dual-arms-error.jpg

Update 2.0:

All mods up to date

Added 15 more supported mods

Fixed Infinite loading bug (blackscreen bug)

Ammo count saves on weapon swap

Picking up launcher is no longer blocked when a secondary weapon is on your back. Seamless switching now happens.

Cleaned up code and updated commands thanks to Arma updates.

Links and downloads updated in main post.

Updated Ammo UI: 

JPgQyfN.png

Let me know if you have any issues. Thanks!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

is there any updated script for Exile?

when i picked a rocket up and had a secound gun already it splaced a placeholder item on ground

4 minutes ago, KnatteAnka said:

is there any updated script for Exile?

when i picked a rocket up and had a secound gun already it splaced a placeholder item on ground

I am working on an updated install guide for exile right now. I will post when it is complete.

• Like 1

Hi Andrew_S90, Thank you for all the efforts you made, they are great!

BTW, some weapons from Operation- TREBUCHET are still not support by the mod, please check it out when you are free.

10 hours ago, HBAOplus said:

Hi Andrew_S90, Thank you for all the efforts you made, they are great!

BTW, some weapons from Operation- TREBUCHET are still not support by the mod, please check it out when you are free.

What weapon is not supported?

On 11/28/2020 at 9:11 AM, Andrew_S90 said:

What weapon is not supported?

Sorry for the inconvenience. I couldn't find that weapon out anymore in the arsenal.

Hello Andrew! Thank you for making this mod and updating till now. I just want to know if you let us include your mod into the modpack our server uses! I suggested  the server  to use your mod and they say I need  your permission to include in the modpack! If you allow that, please let me know, thank you!

On 2/6/2021 at 10:22 AM, Skane said:

Hello Andrew! Thank you for making this mod and updating till now. I just want to know if you let us include your mod into the modpack our server uses! I suggested  the server  to use your mod and they say I need  your permission to include in the modpack! If you allow that, please let me know, thank you!

Please see my stance on steam reuploads here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1334412770

Reuploads of this mod on Steam Workshop / Armaholic / PlayWithSix are not allowed. I provide methods to override code if use is needed for servers.

If you use a private repo tool to get mods for your server and its for a unit/missions go ahead, as long as its not a giant modpack on steam. Please use collections instead.

Thanks

Dual Arms has been updated to Version 2.1:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1334412770

Added Support:
Arma 3 CDLC: S.O.G. Prairie Fire : https://store.steampowered.com/app/1227700/Arma_3_Creator_DLC_SOG_Prairie_Fire/
Arma 3 CDLC: CSLA Iron Curtain : https://store.steampowered.com/app/1294440/Arma_3_Creator_DLC_CSLA_Iron_Curtain/

Updated:
RHS (ALL)
FFAA Mod
Operation: TREBUCHET

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

I like this mod and wanted to ask is it possible to have carry pistols in the rifle and launcher slot? If I create a scenario without rifles, I would like it to be possible to switch to a second pistol without reloading or dropping the first or primary pistol. Example would be to carry a standalone flashlight in the pistol slot, or rifle slot if was configured as a pistol.