Sign in to follow this  

I am currently in the midst of creating yet another mission and im curious to know if anyone has a template for an underground bunker for tanoa... I just thought of the idea of downloading another map that already has one but I've poured a ton of time into this mission and would hate to go back and have to redo it... If not, which i doubt there is after hours of searching, is there a way I can create my own or at least just the visual aspect of having one, then when entering, have it teleport you to a completely different place? I tried seeing if i could use one of the islands and just start building some sort of base there that just has the visual effect of being a part of the ground when in reality theres only 1 entrance from another part of the map but i cant seem to find any actual like, I guess "building material" to get started, meaning i cant really find platforms, actual building walls, floors, etc... So if anyone could point me in the right directions or give me a few suggestions to more mods/addons for the editor that'd be great... Thanks in advanced!

https://imgur.com/a/heKd8

Heres sort of the "design" you could say, of the place... I need like a platform or something i could use as the floors to cover the ground, for obvious reasoning... 

If you want large flat concrete floor-like pieces, take a look at:

Land_Pier_F  //Structures (Altis) > Seaport
Land_AirstripPlatform_01_F  //Structures (Tanoa) > Airport

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Harzach said:

If you want large flat concrete floor-like pieces, take a look at:

Land_Pier_F  //Structures (Altis) > Seaport
Land_AirstripPlatform_01_F  //Structures (Tanoa) > Airport

Going to be honest, you just saved my life... Thanks a bunch!

• Haha 1

You could as well just make in a total random place your bunker so that the players will never find it without going through the "door", it would take ages using this method but with it you can pretty much do anything you want.

I did so once for a map inspired from metro 2033, I'd give you the file but I don't think it would interest you much since it's in the salt desert of altis