HazJ

[Abandoned] [Release] Download Data (from End Game)

Just a quick video just to show you this amazing 41 sec video clip of the abort cooldown and resume feature, etc... lol. Update should be ready for this weekend hopefully. Cooldown can be changed in config, abort will only happen if you are the last downloader. If there are others still downloading, only you abort. 5 seconds might be too fast, especially in the video as I speed up to 4x ha.

I may need some testers this weekend (Fri/Sat). Let me know either here in this thread or via PM if interested! I do test as much on my own and also with secondary client but hard to use 2 keyboards + mouse at the same time. :grinning:

• Like 3

Sent friend request but I'm on the east coast in the states. I think that's 3-4 PM EST US. Give me a ring on Steam, I should be on unless something goofy comes up.

• Like 1

Some day... All that is really left to do is the features such as multiplier, etc... The actual core is working, and within MP.

• Like 1

On the client, yes. Not fully MP supported. I have a working version that I plan to release but just want to add the remaining features. I've just been too busy and with the heat the last few weeks or so, demotivated to do anything.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey mate, 

I'm trying to set up a scenario using this script on multiple items/objects and I'm hitting a wall. 

I've tried a few different methods, including just duplicating all the scripts as a last resort of action. 

Obviously it didn't work due to the rsc layers already being defined etc. 

Any help would be appreciated. 🙂

There's no need to duplicate the files. Show me your code. There could be an issue with layers. Please provide more info and I'll take a look when I get chance.

Hey!

I see that both links are down, could it be possible to get a reupload?

Many thanks in advance if you find the time to read this.

Hello,

I just saw your message after not logging in for a while. I don't currently have easy access to my drives where all of my ArmA data is stored. I'm not sure when I will find the time either. I know there have been other requests from other projects as well. I just don't have the time or interest for anything ArmA related at the moment.