Sign in to follow this  
nDan

64bit Launch Problem

Hi

So recently I've been having a problem with running ArmA 3 in 64bit mode. When I start the game in 64bit it gives me the error 0xC000007B - STATUS_INVALID_IMAGE_FORMAT. I've looked at this on the wiki and debugged the exe with dependency walker and I found that my vcomp120.dll was causing problems, More so that I didn't even have it in my system files. I searched around the web to see if I can get another copy of it but no luck, I've tried uninstalling vcredist 2010 though 2013 and restarting my pc then installing it again and still no luck (Reinstalling isn't giving me the .dll I need) and the only places I've found with the dll to download on its own seem dodgy so I was wondering if anyone here could provide me with a solution other than reinstalling my windows whole.

Thanks for any help.

1 hour ago, Harzach said:

I appreciate the help but that is of no use, I've already found what dll is causing the problem, vcomp120.dll which is supposed to be part of the vcredist packs but as I've already said, I've uninstalled them all and installed again and this file is not being downloaded.

Yep, I've tried everything mentioned in the wiki for this error.