Sign in to follow this  
ZQuickSilverZ

LOOKING FOR TANK SQUAD

Hello.

I bought Arma 3 on December 30'th 2015 and it has just sit on my hard drive. I literally only have 13 hours of play at the time of this writing.

That being said, the new tank DLC has me really excited. I have been looking for a good multiplayer tank experience for a long time and the mixed combat environment offered by Arma seems to offer everything I am looking for.

The reason I made this post is because I am seeking a tanking squad membership. My ideal situation would be to be in a tank 80% of my playtime. I also prefer an older crew as I am 41. Position within the tank (as I understand it ARMA 3 tanks has multiple operator positions) is irrelevant. It is the teamwork aspect I am interested in.

I work odd hours so daytime or weekends are really the only times I have available for play (CT time zone). 

If you think I might be a good fit for your tank squad post a link to your squad so I can learn more about you.

Figured I would post this again. I am looking for an ARMA tank squad or a group that can show me the ropes. I now have...... 14 hours of play time. I added a whole hour since March.