Hello,   I'm troubleshooting a rather weird issue right now.   Key data: Dedicated Linux Server, Debian 8 i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz, 8 cores 64 GB Ram SSD Storage, EXT4 Filesystem   Mods:
Arma 3: ALiVE
3CB: BAF Weapons
3CB: BAF Vehicles
3CB: BAF Units
3CB: BAF Equipment
MCC Sandbox
RHS Ace Compat AFRF
RHS Ace Compat USAF
RHS: United States Forces
RHS: Armed Forces of the Russian Federation
CUP Vehicles ACE Compatibility 1.10.1
CUP Weapons ACE Compatibility 1.10.1
CUP Vehicles 1.10.0
CUP Units 1.10.0
CUP Weapons 1.10.0
CUP Terrains - Maps 1.4.2
CUP Terrains - Core 1.4.2
Task Force Arrowhead Radio 0.9.12
Advanced Combat Environment Extras 3.3.0
Advanced Combat Environment 3.12.1
Community Base Addons v3.6.1   Map/Mission: Server is starting without a map/mission preloaded, into the Creation menu.   Issue:   - When a player tries to join the server he sees the initial loading screen:   This will go on indefinetely and can only be canceled with escaping.   The last few messages of the RPT are 15:01:11 Connected to Steam servers
Arma 3 Console version 1.80.143869 x86 : port 2302
15:01:25 Boolean uses modified data file
15:01:25 BattlEye Server: Player #0 <snip> (ip.ip.ip.ip:54808) connected
15:01:25 Player <snip> connecting.
15:01:26 BattlEye Server: Connected to BE Master
15:04:03 BEServer::finishDestroyPlayer(804531795): users.get failed <- This message appears after the user escaped to return to the server browser.   Full RPT on pastebin: https://pastebin.com/3E3PBtw7   - At this point the Server seems to "freeze". If the player or another player tries to connect to the server he will get a message "Connecting failed." and be returned to the Server Browser. The Server RPT does not continue to show anything since the last "BEServer::finishDestroyPlayer" message.   - I have tried to load the Server and mods in 4 different ways: LGSM, same result Dahlgren Launcher, same result Seelenlos Script, same result All manual, same result   - I have tried downloading the Mods in 5 different ways: Dahlgren Launcher, same result Seelenlos Script, same result Marceldev's python script, same result Manually downloading them over steamcmd.sh both all at the same time and one-by-one, same result Manually uploading them with SCP, same result   - I made sure the folders and files are all lower-case.   Now the main thing: This issue only occurs when trying to load RHS in conjunction with CUP. When RHS is loaded without CUP the server starts fine. If CUP is loaded without RHS the server also starts fine. The problem only occurs when both are being loaded. From what I know RHS and CUP should not have any discrepencies that won't allow them to be both used at the same time. They add some of the same named Weapons to the game but should, other than that, not cause the aforementioned issue.   Has anyone expirienced something like this? Any tips on how I could resolve this?   Thanks in advance.