yax

ITC Air Systems - V1.8 - CCRP, Encore, Updated Compatibility

Excuse the question but  I am slightly at a loss P:, Can anybody tell me how i press with the mouse to access MFDS as shown on the videos?

Thanks

edit; I figured out how to do it:f:

hello guys ! 

Every update this mod is getting better!Thank you!

Sadly I found some malfunction:

1)when TGP is SOI:

TMS_AFT_Long  execute Cue all to STPT ...

but together with Vision Mode that is TMS_Aft;

2)this last update of 14 september removed  the ITC icon to modded airplanes;

3)I try to explain this :

I mapped:

ArrowUp       to   Zoom In (arma3)

ArrowDown  to  Zoom Out(arma3)

and DMS Forward and Aft  to ALT+ArrowUP/Down(CBA)

Now (before  14 september was OK),when DMS is pressed I zoom together with it!!

Bye !

P.s. Now that there is a key to release weapon is it possible to have another key to fire gun even with missle selected or is an arma 3 limit?

Edited by ab_luca
forgot something

25 minutes ago, ab_luca said:

1)when TGP is SOI:

TMS_AFT_Long  execute Cue all to STPT ...

but together with Vision Mode that is TMS_Aft;

I've on occasion also noticed this, I'll try to get it fixed in the next version, it won't likely be part of a hotfix though.

25 minutes ago, ab_luca said:

2)this last update of 14 september removed  the ITC icon to modded airplanes;

Thanks for the heads up on this, it should be fixed now.

26 minutes ago, ab_luca said:

3)I try to explain this :

I mapped:

ArrowUp       to   Zoom In (arma3)

ArrowDown  to  Zoom Out(arma3)

and DMS Forward and Aft  to ALT+ArrowUP/Down(CBA)

Now (before  14 september was OK),when DMS is pressed I zoom together with it!!

This is intentional, the problem with this hotfix was that my keybinds accidentally blocked out all other keys bound to the same, and because the defaults were ctrl+wasd, it actually blocked out the vanilla "stance adjust" keybinds, which has now been fixed, which means it won't block out other keys anymore.

28 minutes ago, ab_luca said:

P.s. Now that there is a key to release weapon is it possible to have another key to fire gun even with missle selected or is an arma 3 limit?

Yes, a gun trigger key that will fire the gun no matter what you have selected is in consideration, though mind that it is not high priority.

Thank you for the kind words and quick feedback!

• Thanks 1

Progress update! Sort of.

For the next version, I'll largely be focussing on improving the rover and laser marker, including their network code performance. I'm also in general looking in to improving performance with this update, I've noticed and received some reports that the FCS system's impact point calculation is a little performance heavy.

New manual!

The documentation is being moved again, the old documentation location will have a link to the new docs. The new user manual can be found here.

• Like 4

What is the best practice for attacking a moving target like a fleeing vehicle using A10E?

I had difficulties since the TGP does not follow a moving target

How do you guys do?

You should be able to track a vehicle with TGP view.  You need to lock on to it with Track Target  TMS button I believe.  Then you can lase it and hit it with a Maverick or APKWS.
Also, Good ol' fashioned 30MikeMike to the ass has been known to mess up a bunch of ground targets ;)

• Haha 1

More updates!

I've been busy with real life stuff and doing some stuff to integrate feature with the F/A-18E so ITC Air has not developed an awful lot, but none the less, I do have some stuff people might like coming up.

(r)overhaul

The rover code has been overhauled, performance will be a lot better, the old rover code hasn't really been touched since 1.3.

Laser Lead Guidance

AGM-65E and LJDAMs now will now adjust for lead in their guidance, what this means in practical terms is that they will be a hell of a lot better at hitting moving targets. Instead of just chasing the laser, they now intercept where it's going to be when the laser is moving.

Harpoon overhaul

Along with the JDAM models, the Harpoon models from the F/A-18 have also been donated and will be included in ITC Air, along with this I've already started on some bugfixes for said guidance. The guidance will get some more improvements, and will have a tutorial as it gets released(harpoon guidance programming can get pretty ridiculous)

1Cedinc.jpg

Rover with HMD

Using a variation of vanilla arma's Tactical Glasses, the rover is getting an option to display it on an HMD in the corner of your screen.

(note: demo gfy is filmed from a pilot's perspective, but the rover glasses will be available to infantry)

NqKeshO.png

• Like 4

Can this be made to work with MFD Cougar ? Really keen on seeing this operate the camera and so on.That would be a pretty easy thing to make work ,I think.

Would be very happy if so.Congrats on this mod ,it`s shaping up to be a must-have mod for all.

Hi,

had an interesting bug. When i was flyning with TGP ON the heads-up display and sky went dark (Picture1).

Here is Picture2 without the TGP ON.

You can also check this timed video as i was struggling to get my bearing.

Haven't tested it on other maps, but it might be the Zargabad map causing it.

Hey, really cool mod. For now I'm missing one thing on it. Could you add a North pointing arrow on TGP display? It would really help working with JTAC for target descriptions.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Paulius Rentauskas said:

Hey, really cool mod. For now I'm missing one thing on it. Could you add a North pointing arrow on TGP display? It would really help working with JTAC for target descriptions.

+1 it not only helps. Its standard in modern aircraft.

(Although it only a feature from the AH64E, in that aircrafts specific case.)

On 08/10/2018 at 3:51 PM, callofmarty said:

Hi,

had an interesting bug. When i was flyning with TGP ON the heads-up display and sky went dark (Picture1).

Here is Picture2 without the TGP ON.

You can also check this timed video as i was struggling to get my bearing.

Haven't tested it on other maps, but it might be the Zargabad map causing it.

The issue is known, but currently I'm not sure what I can do about it, I've noticed it appears mainly at night, and how much it occurs sometimes is affected by some graphical settings(HDR is one I've noticed) and some planes.

2 hours ago, Paulius Rentauskas said:

It's noticed, it has been on the list of stuff I should do but I've forgotten about it for a bit, I'll try to get around to adding it soon.

Announcements

Version 1.9 just released on steam, most updates are backend, and stuff I've pointed out a couple posts above. I'll try to get around doing a video where I run through the updates on monday.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, TitansWeasel said:

I just want to ask if there is an compatibility mod for Cup Aircrafts.

There is currently no CUP compatibility, but one is in the plans. Are there any specific aircraft you'd like?

Update

Later today or tomorrow morning, I'll be pushing out an update

7duspVK.png

First off it'll have a north indicator

9jlG9ev.png

Second off I've got an overhaul for the NAV page, including some basic TACAN functionality

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 19.10.2018 at 3:09 PM, yax said:

There is currently no CUP compatibility, but one is in the plans. Are there any specific aircraft you'd like?

We are just using helicopters of the cup mod.

The Black Hawks (transport and daps), Little Birds, CH-53.

greets Mike

Hello

I have seen that you includet the FIR_AV8B but not the FIR_AV8B_NA.

Also the F-15SE from Firewill is missing.

Would be nice if that types would be includet also.

greets Mike

is there a way to resize the MFDs ...they are blocking my view 

If you change your interface scale it will make the MFD's smaller also.  That's about it right now.

• Like 1

Hi guys, I did a quick basic tutorial on using some of the waypoint stuff 🙂

Hey guys, I did a few more tutorials for using ITC Air Systems:

I've compiled them into a playlist here:

• Like 1

Hey ITC team,

thank you so much for the awesome thrilling content you've added to the game!
Just a small issue, do you think you could update / correct the little descriptions in the 3den editor pylon menu? Would save us (/me) alot of wikipedia and handbook browsing to find out what kind of weapon I'm looking at.

picure of what I'm on about: https://imgur.com/a/AYCImiA

Thanks alot guys! Keep it up!

Hey!
Any progress on recreating that ROVER bug I've reported a few months back on GitHub? I still can't seem to get it to work as intended. Camera is somehow reversed.

Fix should be pushed now

Hey all,

I made a basic set up tutorial which goes through keybinds etc.:

I also compiled a playlist of tutorials for ITC AIr/Land:

• Thanks 1