yax

ITC Air Systems - V1.8 - CCRP, Encore, Updated Compatibility

Hotfix V1.51

• Fixed a GBU-12 guidance problem
  • Fixed a config inheritance issue

The current update will be a while, but it'll very much be worth it, the MFD system is completely being redone! Here's a sneak peek:

• Like 5

hello !

Will you add an hotkey to cycle between SOI?

and I want to report a problem about A10 gau and ace... it destroy your ears even with helmets

again Thank you for this great mod !!

bye

@ab_luca FYI the A10, its gun, and ace hearing have nothing to do with this mod, grab some earplugs from the arsenal

13 hours ago, SnakeDocc said:

@ab_luca FYI the A10, its gun, and ace hearing have nothing to do with this mod, grab some earplugs from the arsenal

Hello,I think you are wrong because A10 E from this mod uses a different type of ammo called "mix"and with acemod,helmets of pilot are already earplugged!!

On 14/05/2018 at 8:09 PM, ab_luca said:

hello !

Will you add an hotkey to cycle between SOI?

and I want to report a problem about A10 gau and ace... it destroy your ears even with helmets

again Thank you for this great mod !!

bye

I will have an SOI cycle hotkey, the MFD and SOI systems are currently being completely reworked.

For the GAU-8, I just had a try and you're completely right, I'm going to look in to what might be causing it and push a hotfix soon.

Hi.

first, congrats for this masterpiece.

I write here because i have some problems with ITC so i'm feedbacking

Since last update Ace's Microdagr waiponts are not shown and stored as ITC waypoints.

I have got a 21:9 34'' screen and the mfd's looks bad. (the one in the right is squared shape but the screen is rectangular) . the one in the left is rectangular an looks fine (I prefer squared but...)

Thanks for your mod

@Ric_famet Thanks for the feedback 

ITC Air no longer uses microdagr waypoints. If you have any set when you get in in the plane it will import them, but once in the aircraft it won't synchronize them.

As for the aspect ratio, it's a known bug, and it's being fixed through the new MFD updates. All MFDs will be perfectly square on every screen in the new version.

I'm aiming to push out some kind of new version that'll deal with most known issues some point next week.

For those not in the discord, here's a sneak peek of the new TGP page, and a comparison of the old and new steerpoint management pages

Kl0odM5.pnggKKxr2j.png

And here's a quick demo of the new inventory management system, which will let you choose how your DSMS displays you aircraft's munitions. This will let players manually fix issues where the aircraft's weapons are not correctly displayed by default due to variations in pylon and weapon configs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1.6 is close to done, here's some test footage using the various new systems

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 5/26/2018 at 4:59 PM, yax said:

1.6 is close to done, here's some test footage using the various new systems

Nice, and thanks for the continuing work! Glad you got a chance to check out the PMC terrains too!

Progress update

V1.6 is close to being done, and the dev version is currently actively being updated to allow for testing.

As the main systems are practically done, I took the time to implement some more features that have been on my to-do list, and many peoples wish-lists, for a while now

AGM-65H CCD Maverick

AGM-65E Laser Maverick

• Thanks 1

Yax, I absolutely love what you've done here and with Land. I'm wondering if you have any plans to enhance the Caesar BTT for a low-vis flair? Like a working pod and maybe a Hellfire or smaller under each wing? I have zero mod-making experience but understand that it's quite and undertaking. Thanks for your time.

Update V1.6 - Major overhaul

• Fully interactive MFDs
  • Sensor slewing system(including HMCS)
  • Realistically configurable JDAMs(programmable fuzes & impact angle)
  • Selectable Nose/Tail fuzes
  • Ripple release for bombs
  • Air-Ground Fire Control Radar
  • Realistic physx based autopilot
  • Rover TGP video feed
  • Realistic targeting for mavericks
  • TGP Infrared marking laser
  • Steerpoint system for navigation and targeting

Known issues

• Once the F-181E weapons bay is manually opened, the automatic opening and closing will no longer work

Expect an updated version of documentation soon, for now, have a small tutorial

The awesome compat in the video is not included in the update

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Hello !

I really like this mod it change arma in a semi flight simulator...really good job!

My question for the future are :

Where was gone the green square on left MFD or righr MFD to indicate active sensor of interest?? or are you going to change it to something better(I hope without ace interaction but with hotkey:))))

Another thing, in previous version the hold cursor hotkey was working ,but now I must press "escape" to exit from the mouse cursor;

and a little bug in FCR ground mode, sometimes pops up a scrolling bar when out of range of the screen...(maybe you alreandy Know this 2 problems!!)

A new feature that  could be really cool is to integrate Kimi HMDS in this mod because he said that he have no more time for modding :(

Have a nice day ,

Luca

1 hour ago, ab_luca said:

Where was gone the green square on left MFD or righr MFD to indicate active sensor of interest?? or are you going to change it to something better(I hope without ace interaction but with hotkey:))))

SOI Indicators will be re-added with the next update, along with an extension to the SOI system, including hotkeys to cycle.

Another thing, in previous version the hold cursor hotkey was working ,but now I must press "escape" to exit from the mouse cursor

The bugfix for the strange throttle/autopilot issue when the cursor comes up broke the cursor hold. I will try to fix it in the future, but it's not very high priority.

and a little bug in FCR ground mode, sometimes pops up a scrolling bar when out of range of the screen...(maybe you alreandy Know this 2 problems!!)

I haven't encountered that, can you send a screenshot of that?

As for the HMD mod integration, I do intend to add more depth to the ITC Air HMD and HMCS, but it's not very high priority, and my time is also limited.

Thanks for the feedback!

Hello

Thanks for giving us a tool like this and all your hard work.

I tryed to get the path autopilot to work but without success. The other ones are working fine. Does it work already? If yes what have i to do?

Is there no more the possibility to edit the waypoints in the plane?

Greets Mike

Is there any way to use some systems in the autopilot to do terrain-hugging flight,with auto-lock ?   And will there be a autopilot for helicopters?

That would be most useful.Would like to have ultra-low height setting and very low speeds setting.

Thanks for a great mod.

Update V1.7 - performance, usability, reliability

Small udpate to make the mod a little nicer all around, no major new features.

Changelog:

- Small STAT>NAV tweaks
- Damage status fix for STAT>DAM
- Systems page(STAT>SYS) allowing users to reset aircraft systems in case of errors
- F-181E Stealth variant
- Rover multiplayer performance tweak
- Taxiing Speed Limiter
- Reverse Taxiing feature
- Overhauled UFC
- Updated Attitude Reference Symbol

- Cosmetic non-weapon hardpoint mounts no longer cause DSMS bugs

VKFW3T3.png

Taxiing Speed Limiter

The speed limiter allows you to taxi at fixed speeds depending on your throttle setting. When enabled, you will be able to taxi at speeds up to roughly 20km/h, with your throttle at 50%. This feature can only be enabled when you are travelling below 20kmh. When your throttle is raised over 50%, it will automatically turn off.

Reverse Taxiing

The reverse taxiing works similar to the speed limiter, your speed is determined by your throttle, the reverse feature can only be enabled when not moving forward, and will get you up to roughly 10kmh in reverse at 20% throttle, it will disable when throttle goes over 20%.

I am aware that this feature is not realistic, as it is not present on most real life aircraft, it is implemented in arma to compensate for lack of ground crews, and make precision maneuvering on the ground and on aircraft carriers more forgiving.

MFD Systems page

Description:

The MFD systems page essentially is a window in to the back-end code of ITC Air, the systems shown on this page represent the systems that are functional on the aircraft in the code. Any system that has is labeled "active" can be reset by the user, when this is done, all variables used by this system, and in some cases startup code will be re-run. This is implemented to allow rudimentary debugging.

Usage example:

The DSMS system generates weapons profiles for all weapons on an aircraft when the player enters the aircraft, but some addons use scripts to change the weapons on a plane afterwards(for example, firewill planes have their laser designator added through script based on a pod being present), this causes an error in the ITC Air DSMS when the player switches to the laser, as the DSMS does not have a profile for the selected weapon. When the player resets the DSMS, it will re-run the process of generating profiles for all of the airplane's weapons, and the error will be fixed.

Performance tweaks

The network code for the tgp direction(used in rover and laser marker) now updates every 0.2 seconds, and the rover's FOV and vision mode update every 0.5 seconds. This will make them slightly more clunky, but will greatly improve multiplayer performance at high playercounts. This may be made more configurable in the future.

• Like 6

Hello again :)

nobody notify about this  so I post it here (maybe I only having this problem or maybe you have a discord channel or something to report issues)!!

In this 1.7 , LST page I dont show no more the FCR and hotkey for SOI cycle dont work.

Keep this good work...thank you for answer.

Hey, thanks for the feedback

When it comes to the SOI cycle hotkey, the feature hasn't been implemented yet, I simply forgot to disable the hotkey. It should do nothing and shouldn't cause any issues though, but I'll be sure to patch it out if it won't be implemented in the next release.

For the FCR, which plane is this in? Systems like the FCR are defined per aircraft to try to reflect their capabilities, something may have gone wrong in the implementation of an aircraft.

• Thanks 1

Ok ..understood!

Only A10 dont have FCR...but now that I try the other planes i see  all DLC Jets have no texture of the mfd!!only the data is displayed...

and another thing that I've just found is that  the "slew TGP to target "hotkey  is missing

have a nice day!

51 minutes ago, yax said:

Hey, thanks for the feedback

When it comes to the SOI cycle hotkey, the feature hasn't been implemented yet, I simply forgot to disable the hotkey. It should do nothing and shouldn't cause any issues though, but I'll be sure to patch it out if it won't be implemented in the next release.

For the FCR, which plane is this in? Systems like the FCR are defined per aircraft to try to reflect their capabilities, something may have gone wrong in the implementation of an aircraft.

Ok ..understood!

Only A10 dont have FCR...but now that I try the other planes i see  all DLC Jets have no texture of the mfd!!only the data is displayed...

and another thing that I've just found is that  the "slew TGP to target "hotkey  is missing

have a nice day!

3 hours ago, ab_luca said:

The A-10 intentionally does not have an FCR, as the real life A-10 also does not have one.

For certain MFDs the buttons around the edge are gone, on those you can now click on the MFD's screen itself, this is implemented on jets like the F-181E because they have a touch-screen MFD, so the button edge felt out of place.

The "slew TGP to target" hotkey has been replaced by "SOI slew", its functionality is still the same

• Thanks 1