1 hour ago, Nekro Philadelphia said:

@loop.exe Can we see Alive Support in the future?

Unfortunately not as far as I can tell, Alive would conflict with missions and AI scripts. A workaround would be to tell me what you use in Alive that Ground Zero would need.

@loop.exe ALiVE has modules that you'd have to place in the mission file for the AI Program to work perfectly. But I've tested its functionality. AI will flank your position when they feel outnumbered. If it is too difficult to put in your scenarios without making ALiVE a Dependency, then make a separate series that relies on ALiVE and make it a new project for hardcore players.

6 hours ago, Nekro Philadelphia said:

@loop.exe We now have a dedicated Server, we excluded all vanilla content but Apex and Laws of War vehicles are spawning

5 hours ago, Nekro Philadelphia said:

@loop.exe BTW, we are playing Thugs + Ryan's Zombies

Can you send me server logs? It should display which mods/factions were activated. I tested hours yesterday without a selection bug :( Could be:

• A bug (would not surprise me :p)
  • Wrong votes / someone miss selected
  • Not enough content in DLC/Mods + factions selected
  • Just some vehicles not filtered properly because of their configuration in  Arma

PS about Alive, Ground Zero is compatible with vCom AI (enemies will flank, get in mortars and use them, etc.). This should give you some interesting challenges.

I may consider alive later but first I need to stabilize the game itself. DLC x Faction selection is really cool to build but since it is really dirty code and i'm not brillant either :D

I will be back in 2 weeks from now, hope you'll have fun til then. Cheers

@loop.exeLoading screen get stucked after map screen.Haide3Eu0Vo.jpg

Modlist:

JSRS SOUNDMOD

CUP Terrains

RHSAFRF

Enhanced Movement

CBA_A3

CUP Weapons

CUP Units

CUP Vehicles

CUP Terrains - Maps

CUP Terrains - CWA

RHSUSAF

RHSGREF

RHSSAF

Personal Arsenal

mpg

Enhanced Soundscape

EarplugsSteam

Dual Arms - Two Primary Weapons

Ai accuracy fix

No Weapon Sway

DCON's Multiplayer Vehicle Spawner

Ravage

Vcom AI V3.0

Heros Survive

On 15/07/2018 at 3:27 PM, nino vdh said:

Hello loop.exe. i am the server manager from the server nekro is part of and he asked me to bring you those server logs so here you go.https://drive.google.com/open?id=1uCpAU40EKcw4lViGMjC8iT0dv6cBSZSu https://drive.google.com/open?id=185mnY6nGY_rxjrVAiBStS0Rp_RVqU0zm these to should bring some light on the case.

Hey thanks for sharing this, I will investigate. No ETA sadly as I'm just coming back to Arma.

On 18/07/2018 at 10:59 PM, Pipimovic said:

@loop.exeLoading screen get stucked after map screen.Haide3Eu0Vo.jpg

Modlist:

JSRS SOUNDMOD

CUP Terrains

RHSAFRF

Enhanced Movement

CBA_A3

CUP Weapons

CUP Units

CUP Vehicles

CUP Terrains - Maps

CUP Terrains - CWA

RHSUSAF

RHSGREF

RHSSAF

Personal Arsenal

mpg

Enhanced Soundscape

EarplugsSteam

Dual Arms - Two Primary Weapons

Ai accuracy fix

No Weapon Sway

DCON's Multiplayer Vehicle Spawner

Ravage

Vcom AI V3.0

Heros Survive

Hello there, sorry for your trouble. Could you also share your logs? Thanks.

@Nekro PhiladelphiaAfter many attemps i cannot make the scenario compatible with ALIVE. The framework is fantastic but too many systems conflict with mine.

Spoiler

-Added: new option “unlimited ticket + respawn on death location” for the respawn tickets mode selection: upon death players will be moved instantly back to their previous location (with the same equipment)

-Changed: save game manager will now check the list of DLCs/mods available on the server. If different than the previous session, a new save game will be generated.

-Fixed: vote system: default option set to 10 respawn tickets

-Fixed: case during which server would not properly delete savegame/restart upon admin command

Spoiler

嘿,我在这里找不到有效的链接。

Hey, I can't find a valid link here. 

Hello, great scenario, sad that is no longer supported. Is it possible to download this mission somewhere? It seems that all links have been removed, even on the wiki's.