Actually, new update live: I played quite some time without bugs (except with Unsung, somehow some vehicle scripts were not working well)

Wetransfer >> https://we.tl/2V4SLACZw7

Spoiler

-Added: scalability for opfor units in no zombie mode. When no zombie mode is picked or Ryan Zombies and Demons’s mods is not activated bandits are still spawned but they will now match a progression like zombies do (slow, walker, mediums, spiders & crawlers, fast) but with gear (weaponry, equipment etc.)

-Changed: secondary mission “destroy static”: added a chance for the static weapon to be protected by sandbags. Also added a chance for mines to be buried around the static position.

-Changed: secondary mission “protect”: added a chance for the static weapon to be protected by sandbags. Also added a chance for the enemy to deploy more reinforcements. Finally the friendly squad will leave the area if the mission is successful.

-Changed: secondary mission “helicopter”: modified a bit the behavior of the helicopter. Also added a chance for the helicopter to throw mines or grenades.

-Changed: secondary mission “rescue”: the civilian now has a chance to spawn in a building. Also added a chance the civilian moves faster. At the end of the mission the civilian will move further away instead of just sitting before being deleted; enemy reinforcements will come faster to the place where the civilian is hiding.

-Changed: secondary mission “steal”: added a chance for friendly or enemy extra reinforcements to defend the vehicle drop area. The vehicle to steal will be spawn on a road when available. Also added a chance for the vehicle to spawn with low fuel. Finally at the end of the mission a man will get in the vehicle and drive it away instead of the vehicle just sitting before being deleted.

-Changed: blufor and greenfor camps should be created in flat areas; removed the destruction of the nearby objects upon creation

-Changed: towing framework: ropes will deploy from the center of the towing vehicle instead of its slingload memory points; also shorterned the length of the ropes

-Changed: votes will not start before at least one player spawned

-Changed: code optimizations

-Fixed: wrong variable name in the headless client exclusion system

-Fixed: noise framework script trying to run while the player is already dead

-Fixed: scripts relying on playableUnits instead of allPlayers (thus excluding players on respawn screen)

-Fixed: random event “ambient sound”: the sound will be played on a position and not a wrong variable name

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

can you tell me please how can i erase my save progress?

New version up. Chernarus support added, more diversity for secondary missions and survival pillars revamp.

Spoiler

****You may want to delete save games older than 1.43 for this version****

-Added: Chernarus support

-Added: Takistan support

-Added: new behavior for random reinforcements: the squad will simply arrive by foot. This new behavior will be the most frequent one to limit the vehicle spam.

-Added: base building framework: 3 new fortifications (Arma 3 Tank DLC concrete and metal hedgehogs and dragon teeth)

-Added: base building framework: 4 new defenses (.50, 20mm, titan AA and titan AT static turrets)

-Added: base building framework: 1 new vehicle (quadbike)

-Added: forced game modes and options for server admins for server configuration or debug purposes (in server\globalParameters.sqf)

-Changed: secondary mission “building”: there is a now a chance for an enemy vehicle to patrol the area as well as extra reinforcements being sent. Also added a chance for the initial squad guarding the building to spawn inside it and patrol only or partially inside the building.

-Changed: secondary mission “clear the area”: there is a now a chance for an enemy vehicle to patrol the area as well as extra reinforcements being sent.

-Changed: secondary mission “kill”: there is now a chance the target spawns in a building and remains there or is part of a vehicle crew patrolling the surroundings.

-Changed: secondary mission “items”: added a chance for the drop zone to be patrolled by enemies: added a chance for the items to spawn directly in a building; also added a chance for the drop zone to be inside a building. Finally removed the marker created with the task and replaced with with task updates to make sure the players know where to drop the items.

-Changed: secondary mission “loading”: added a chance for the civilian vehicle to be a heli. The civilian vehicle will spawn on a road if applicable, and a chance for the equipment the civilians are evacuating to spawn in a nearby building. Also changed the behavior of the civilians, they know actively loot the junk instead of an attempt to reproduce the behavior with animations.

-Changed: secondary mission “materials”: added a chance for the drop zone to be patrolled by enemies

-Changed: secondary mission “recon target”: added a chance for the area to be protected by mines in case of a static weapon or vehicle. If the target is a static weapon it will be manned. Also added a chance for random enemy reinforcements.

-Changed: disabled hero survive HUD (icons on the bottom right)

-Changed: replaced hero survive survival systems with homemade scripts. Food, water and temperature are calculated slightly differently. Item uses were rebuilt with sometimes slightly different effects.

-Changed: in case of critically too low or high temperature the player will be warned with a hint and a dark visual halo

-Changed: in case of critically too low food level the player will be warned with a hint and a red visual halo

-Changed: in case of critically too low water level the player will be warned with a hint and crows will start gathering around him

-Changed: removed money from the game

-Changed: trade framework: traders will now only trade items (without money)

-Changed:  trade framework:  traders options are now available through the action menu instead than dialogs

-Changed: vehicle renderer now damages and changes vehicles textures slightly differently

-Changed: replaced the black screen with a forced loading at the beginning of the mission

-Fixed: color correction works on host / non dedicated server

-Fixed: secondary mission “materials”: the mission fails when the materials are unpacked or repackaged

-Fixed: secondary mission “clear the area”: reinforcements can be from blufor as well

-Fixed: secondary mission “recon target”: the enemy group will properly spawn in case of a static weapon

-Fixed: secondary mission “recon target”: the CAS plane can no longer be civilian

-Fixed: AI skills are properly tweaked again

-Fixed: medkit and first aid kit classnames

• Like 3

New update live. Temperature fixed + dialog system to pick game options at the beginning (I finally started understanding how they work \o/)

Spoiler

-Added: hero survive’s multim. When used it will display the vitals of the player.

-Added: survival: the base temperatures are now customized for each supported scenarios

-Changed: game modes and options are now handled in a custom dialog instead of options in the action menu; also removed the initial vote actions in the action menu.

-Changed: game starting time votes changed from night excluded or not to random, random (day), morning, afternoon or night. Same for server admins in server\globalParameters.sqf

-Changed: separated construction materials loot pieces from the miscellaneous loot table. As a consequence they have more chance to spawn now.

-Changed: rebuilt the heat system

-Fixed: laptop: greenfor will also receive conversations from the unknown allies

-Fixed: survival: water temperature should no longer exceed air temperature

-Fixed: survival: player body temperature should no longer change if clothing is appropriate

• Like 1

New version deployed, adding single player support, new game option, new missions, etc.

Spoiler

****You have to delete save games older than 1.45 to play this version****

-Added: solo player support (beware, no respawn)

-Added: new game option for enemy settings: brutal (works for zombies+thugs, thugs only and zombies only). When confirmed this option raised approximately by 50% the amount of blufor/greenfor AI and by 100% the amount of opfor AI. Not recommended for performances issues if more than 1 player. Setting also available for server admins in server\globalParameters.sqf

-Added: “Defend the camp” main mission

-Added: “Sink the ship” secondary mission

-Changed: secondary mission “recon building”: added a chance for the area to be protected by mines. Also added a chance for random enemy reinforcements.

-Changed: secondary mission “recon area”: added a chance for the area to be protected by mines. Also added a chance for random enemy reinforcements.

-Changed: extended cords are required to deploy ropes between a vehicle and something else

-Fixed: some incorrect wrecks textures & rmats for the vehicle renderer

-Fixed: options vote: enemies’ settings not working in specific cases

-Fixed: support options: CAS planes are always equipped with the relevant weapons

-Fixed: secondary mission “recon target”: the CAs plane will be equipped with the relevant weapons

-Fixed: secondary mission “helicopter”: the mission can be achieved if the helicopter dies before reaching out its AO

-Fixed: less objects should be searchable for loot (added two new layers to filter rocks, trees etc.)

-Fixed: case during which the initialization of the server would fail (execVM not broadcasting public variables fast enough, now replaced with a preprocess compile call)

-Fixed: 20l water canister can be filled and drunk again

New update up, few tweaks & fixes

Spoiler

-Changed: zombies now have a chance to be equipped with gear

-Changed: brutal game option is now separated from foes settings; also changed in server admins in server\globalParameters.sqf; options naming updated (read comments in the file)

-Changed: removed playable AI squads for blufor and greenfor (player squads) for the time being

-Fixed: save game manager bug during loading

-Fixed: secondary mission “recon target”: the target can no longer be a non-existing civilian vehicle class

-Fixed: less objects should be searchable for loot (added an extra filter for trees)

1.47 online, adding admin panel, DLC exclusion votes, mercenaries and some other changes.

Spoiler

****You have to delete old savegames to play this version****

-Added: admin panel. Local hosts/servers or dedicated server admins (once logged in) can now display an admin panel from the action menu. It allows to manage savegames, change the color correction, the time of the day or the difficulty of the game.

-Added: DLC / mods exclusion votes. Using the vote panel at the beginning of a game players can vote to exclude specific DLCs from the content tables (vehicles, units and gear). NB:

----If the DLC / mod is not properly labelled in cfgMods, it may not appear in the list

----If the amount of objects left once the DLC is excluded is null, the DLC will not be excluded (example: if Arma 3 Vanilla is excluded but they are no civilian units left in the activated mods, vanilla civilians will not be excluded)

---- Setting also available for server admins in server\globalParameters.sqf

-Added: AO battles. There is now a chance to trigger a large scale battle in a specific AO, which will only stop when the AO is liberated from opfor (if not in Exploration mode)

-Added: base building framework: 1 new shop (tent)

-Changed: AOs are now emphasized by a quest when in normal mode until their liberation (if not in Exploration mode)

-Changed: players can now hire mercenaries from civilian traders

-Changed: blufor and greenfor players are no longer in the same squads

-Changed: a few more checks to prevent the save game manager to load old savegames

-Changed: player HALO parachutes are now steerable

-Changed: playable units roles and group names changed in the lobby

-Changed: most tasks 3D markers are no longer visible per default unless a player selected the task

-Fixed: playable units can use medikits

-Fixed: scenario titles

-Fixed: players spawn faster in a dedicated server (vs waiting for a forced respawn)

-Fixed: random event “thugs vehicle”: crew can be either civilian, opfor or greenfor

-Fixed: random event “thugs vehicle”: vehicle spawns with the entire crew

• Like 1

1.48 live - cargo framework modified, GUI tweaked and some fixes.

Spoiler

****You should delete old savegames to play this version****

-Changed: cargo framework: rebuild the system to avoid arma 3 vehicle in vehicle limits. As a direct consequence more objects can be loaded as cargo of other vehicles.

-Changed: liberated AOs are now immune to noise

-Changed: tweaked the dialog UI (some strings, colors, display, added icons etc.)

-Changed: admin panel: random color correction changed to toggle ambience. It now also changes weather.

-Fixed: the save game manager will no longer clone terrain buildings when loading a game

-Fixed: the save game manager will no longer spawn two times every persistent buildings

-Fixed: game options vote: DLC exclusion title fully displayed

-Fixed: foes game options votes

-Fixed: AOs task markers should no longer be underground

-Fixed: removed a debug hint displayed on opfor units spawn

-Fixed: players location, direction and loadout are properly stored in the server’s savegame (added new systems for this to work properly)

-Fixed: AO vehicles explode less often on spawn

-Fixed: initial vehicles are created at player main camps

1.49 rolled out; ads basic vitals in a new HUD and few other changes.

Spoiler

-Changed: survival: basic vitals (food and health levels, and temperature) are now displayed on the bottom right of the screen

-Changed: DLC/mod exclusion votes: each Arma DLC can now be excluded (on the top of the global vanilla exclusion already existing); the list is now sorted alphabetically

-Changed: hero survive’s multiM now displays 3D markers on nearby objects (enemies, friendlies, crates, construction materials, vehicles) instead of vitals since those are displayed with HUD again.

-Fixed: non searchable ground loot spawns inside buildings again

-Fixed: the vehicle renderer does not damage fuel & engine parts anymore (thus reducing the risk of explosion)

-Fixed: the vehicle renderer no longer forces doors to be opened

-Fixed: the vehicle renderer can damage vehicles without forcing the retexturing process

-Fixed: rewards: only players from the relevant side will receive squad members when applicable

1.50 live: new game mode, Kunduz support and tweaks.

Spoiler

****You have to delete old savegames to play this version****

****Server admins: warning, server\globalParameters.sqf parameters changed****

-Added: feature trailer (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alrYn3GjFNM)

-Added: Kunduz,Afghanistan  map support

-Added: new game mode: Action. Players will have to compete for a single AO.

-Added: new game difficulty vote option: nightmare (works for zombies+thugs, thugs only and zombies only). When confirmed this option raised approximately by 100% the amount of blufor/greenfor AI and by 200% the amount of opfor AI. Not recommended for performances issues if more than 1 player.

-Added: respawn loadouts. Each loadout consists in bonus items given on player respawn.

-Added: 4 new randomized patrol behavior for regular AI (CBA functions patrol, search, attack, defend)

-Added: new ambient civilian behavior: helicopter landing

-Added: new ambient civilian behavior: truck unloading

-Changed: survival HUD: now displaying the infection status of a given city (the less red, the more transparent, the less remaining opfor units to kill)

-Changed: player no longer have a chance to start with rifles and extra loot.

-Changed: multi-mod framework: part of the physic data (bounding boxes, volumes and masses) for specific mods is now natively integrated in the scenario config files to speed up the overall loading time. All other mods are still automatically integrated. Natively supported content mods are

----CUP

----Fox Survival Cars

----IFA3 Lite

----NATO RUS weapons & vehicles

----NIArms

----Operation Trebuchet

----RDS

----RHS

----Unsung

----Veteran Mod

-Changed: loot spawner: decreased the nearby building check range from 10-75 to 10-40 meters

-Changed: ambient civilians: patrol radius changed from 200 to 50-500 meters.

-Changed: zombie AO spawner: minimum safety distance with the nearest player reduced from 30 to 20 metters

-Changed: re-created cached units, transported units and parachuted units now have different patrol behaviors

-Changed: survival HUD: removed the hints for water, food and temperature (HUD itself being enough)

-Fixed: “loiter” non-existing civilian behavior removed

-Fixed: m4 friendly: in case of the group joining unit alternative the joining unit will now act normally (as much as AI do :D)  

-Fixed: case during which an AO would not be considered as liberated

-Fixed: mission will end when a last stand game is failed

-Fixed: last stand mode: infection, hostility, random events and day/night cycle will also impact last stand mode

-Fixed: lowered the priority of the admin menu action

Hi @loop.exe,

Could you please give proper credits for the scripts you are using in your mission?

I noticed you are using the "Loot Search" script from Ravage. FYI, the first concept was written by @Larrow (after a Ravage player asked for an alternative loot system), you are using an edited version I tweaked for the Ravage mod.

Now I don't mind you using the script, as it was written and shared publicly in the first place, but please respect the spirit of the modding community and do credit script writters.

Thanks

• Like 3

Hello Halek,

Thanks for coming here,  I'm honored!

gave you credits for the wreck spawner in the code, but I will double check if it's missing in the SQF files.

Normally I do give credits, I'm more happy to do so! I confirm I used Larrow's script as a base for my own loot spawner or at least this is what I thought after my initial searches on Google. The loot page on my wiki is not written yet however.

You can also see I credited Hero's survive for the same loot system. Basically I'm using a merge of the two systems because I found both ideas to be really great in the same scenario (searchable + dropped loot).

Should I understand I misunderstood who came first with this original "searchable loot" script and I should credit you instead of Larrow?

Your mod Ravage definitely inspires me. You probably have seen I actually integrated it for your outstanding zombies.

Unfortunately the scenario was coded originally based on Ryan's Zombies. I was unable to write non conflicting systems for Ravage zombies, Ryan Zombies and my systems to work altogether, especially because I was unable to get your "agent" zombies stop fighting “Ryan" unit zombies and both mods have loop to detect zombies and force them into each mod's behavior.

Is there any trick you would have for me to be able to give the choice to the players to actually play with Ravage?

15 minutes ago, loop.exe said:

Should I understand I misunderstood who came first with this original "searchable loot" script and I should credit you instead of Larrow?

Not at all! Larrow did write the original script. I didn't realize you credited him already and I assumed the script was adapted from the Ravage version - my bad.

I suggest adding a "Credits" section in the OP (or on the WS) : it would be easier to see and avoid confusions. ;)

15 minutes ago, loop.exe said:

Your mod Ravage definitely inspires me. You probably have seen I actually integrated it for your outstanding zombies.

Unfortunately the scenario was coded originally based on Ryan's Zombies. I was unable to write non conflicting systems for Ravage zombies, Ryan Zombies and my systems to work altogether, especially because I was unable to get your "agent" zombies stop fighting “Ryan" unit zombies and both mods have loop to detect zombies and force them into each mod's behavior.

Is there any trick you would have for me to be able to give the choice to the players to actually play with Ravage?

As it happens, I've been thinking about ways to force Ravage zeds to ignore specific types of unit, as it could be usefull for some of my own projects too.

I'll see if I can do something for the next mod update; but a similar feature would be required for Z&D as well for it to work like you want (unless Ryan made something like that already?).

• Like 1

Pleasure, I can quote the two of you. I'm really eager to give the proper credits but I'm not very organized so I hope I did not forget anyone (-actually I did forgot for one of the SQF file, thanks for the heads up!)

Well noted for the credit page, I just wrote one for my next update in-game as well.

For Ryan: sadly not. I'm not a very good coder but I already spent hours trying to have both your zombies and Ryan zombies as options: the idea of my scenarios is that you can play with or without zombies depending on your taste.

Your zombies seemed much more optimized but the only problem is that you have a function picking all the units declared as Ravage Zombies. If I could deactivate this feature I could actually have both your zombies and Ryan zombies at the same time: I would use only your AI features without transforming the zombies as agents.

Unfortunately Ryan zombies can not be pulled away of their main framework either, there is also a loop that I cannot deactivate if I use the mod.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, loop.exe said:

Your zombies seemed much more optimized but the only problem is that you have a function picking all the units declared as Ravage Zombies. If I could deactivate this feature I could actually have both your zombies and Ryan zombies at the same time: I would use only your AI features without transforming the zombies as agents.

You mean the "zed_ambList" array? That's no longer used since a few updates.

But I'm not sure I get what you want regarding agents : are you trying to run the zombie behaviour manually on other units?

Or do you want to work without Agents?

If that's the latter, you should keep in mind that the "Agent" versions of ravage zombies are much more efficient at chasing targets, they're also more optimized.

• Like 1

Credits page added on the wiki; link available in OP.

@haleks I did not check for a few weeks, sorry if I say stupid things. Last time I tried I believe your script zedMonitor.sqf is active per default, thus all entites tagged as "zombies" are thrown in your system. If I could deactivate that it could help, I would simply decide manually to use an edited version of your rvg_fnc_zed_init function.

I do like the idea of using agents, it's fantastic in terms of optimization. I cannot do this however for Ryan Zombies though I tried as well to manually push Ryan Zombies in your own system but it conflicts with the fact they are also added in a specific system.

I have an extra challenge, I currently use Opfor for zombies and replace them with regular AI if player is playing without zombies. I would also have to find a way to integrate your agents in this, but that would be step 2 anyway.

Sorry for the nonsense, what I'm trying to say is: I would love players playing my scenario able to decide if they want Ravage Zombies, Ryan Zombies, both at once or none - an interesting challenge ;)

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, loop.exe said:

@haleks I did not check for a few weeks, sorry if I say stupid things. Last time I tried I believe your script zedMonitor.sqf is active per default, thus all entites tagged as "zombies" are thrown in your system. If I could deactivate that it could help, I would simply decide manually to use an edited version of your rvg_fnc_zed_init function.

I do like the idea of using agents, it's fantastic in terms of optimization. I cannot do this however for Ryan Zombies though I tried as well to manually push Ryan Zombies in your own system but it conflicts with the fact they are also added in a specific system.

I have an extra challenge, I currently use Opfor for zombies and replace them with regular AI if player is playing without zombies. I would also have to find a way to integrate your agents in this, but that would be step 2 anyway.

Okay, so you'd like the ravage zeds to run a custom init - that's going to be tricky... ZedMonitor is only there to "reboot" zombie behaviours whenever a client disconnects (zombies can spawn locally, so that script makes sure they are handed over to the server when a client computer can no longer simulate them). Their init function is actually configured with CBA event handlers and will run as soon as a zombie is created. As far as I know, the only way to "fix" this, would require some changes on my end : I could tweak the zed module and give mission makers the possibility to cancel the init function, although that's likely to cause numerous issues...

If I may ask : why do you want to run a custom init? Do you need to disable something in the default script, or is it something you want to add?

Regarding Z&D : agents use different commands to move around, Ryan's units probably aren't set to use those.

I tried the other way around (having Ryan Zombies transformed as Ravage agents) but they stay stuck without moving, because Ryan script is not deactivated until they are dead.

The only reason I'm trying to change the way Ryan OR Ravage Zombies initialize is to allow players to use both at once and to make it compatible with my mission (and thus decide if zombies are agents or opfor units, because it impacts my own frameworks as well).

If I use both mods without any change, Ryan and Ravage zombies will attack each other. While quite fun to see, it's not helping ^ ^

I understand this is not your issue, you have a mod perfectly working, but I like the challenge to give as many options as I can to players of my own humble scenarios (same with "content" mods being automatically integrated etc.

@haleks hey maybe just talking with you fixed my problem. I sort-of managed to spawn Ryan Zombies and get them as Ravage agents.

Are Ravage zombies able to attack civilians normally? It did not work for me, they were only attacking me:

Spoiler

_type = "C_man_1_3_F";
_pos = player getRelPos [25,0];
_zed = (createGroup civilian) createUnit [_type,_pos,[],1,"NONE"];

if (isNil "sunangle") then {
	[] spawn rvg_fnc_sunangle;
};
if (isNil "zed_uniforms") then {
	call compileFinal preprocessFileLineNumbers "\rvg_zeds\scripts\misc\zed_uniforms.sqf";
};
_type = "RyanZombieB_Soldier_02_f_1_1mediumOpfor";
_zed = createAgent [_type, _pos, [],0, "NONE"];
_zed setVariable ["handedover", true];
_zed setVariable ["_zPersistent", true, true];
[_zed] spawn {
	sleep 10;
	private _zed = _this select 0;
	_zed enableSimulationGlobal false;
	_id = "zombie" + str(round(1 + random 11));
	[_zed, _id] remoteExec ["setIdentity", 0, true];
	_zed disableAI "ALL";
	{
		_zed enableAI _x
	} forEach [
	"MOVE",// - disable the AI's movement / do not move
	"ANIM",// - disable ability of AI to change animation. Available only since ArmA: Cold War Assault (OFP 1.99).
	"TEAMSWITCH",// - AI disabled because of Team Switch
	"PATH"// - stops the AI’s movement but not the target alignment Available only since Arma 3 v1.61.
	];
	_zed enableStamina false;
	_zed allowSprint true;
	_zed setCombatMode "BLUE";
	_zed setBehaviour "CARELESS";
	[_zed, 0.45] call rvg_fnc_setDamage;
	_zed setVariable ["mrg_unit_sfx_hitRecently", true];//quickfix for mrgSFX mod
	_zed addRating -7000;
	_zed enableSimulationGlobal true;
	_nul = [_zed] spawn rvg_fnc_zed_behaviour;
	_zed addEventHandler ["FiredNear", {_this call rvg_fnc_zed_fired_near}];
	[_zed] spawn {
		sleep 120;
		(_this select 0) setVariable ["_zPersistent", nil];
	};
};

Ah nevermind, even tweaking your scripts I cannot get it to work properly. Oh well, guess it was worth a shot.

1 hour ago, loop.exe said:

I understand this is not your issue, you have a mod perfectly working, but I like the challenge to give as many options as I can to players of my own humble scenarios (same with "content" mods being automatically integrated etc.

Hey no worries, I'm just curious myself to see how people are using the assets provided by the mod - gives me a better idea on possible improvements. ;)

51 minutes ago, loop.exe said:

@haleks hey maybe just talking with you fixed my problem. I sort-of managed to spawn Ryan Zombies and get them as Ravage agents.

Are Ravage zombies able to attack civilians normally? It did not work for me, they were only attacking me:

Hide contents

_type = "C_man_1_3_F";
_zed = (createGroup civilian) createUnit [_type,_pos,[],1,"NONE"];

if (isNil "sunangle") then {
	[] spawn rvg_fnc_sunangle;
};
if (isNil "zed_uniforms") then {
	call compileFinal preprocessFileLineNumbers "\rvg_zeds\scripts\misc\zed_uniforms.sqf";
};
_type = "RyanZombieB_Soldier_02_f_1_1mediumOpfor";
_zed = createAgent [_type, _pos, [],0, "NONE"];
_zed setVariable ["handedover", true];
_zed setVariable ["_zPersistent", true, true];
[_zed] spawn {
	sleep 10;
	private _zed = _this select 0;
	_zed enableSimulationGlobal false;
	_id = "zombie" + str(round(1 + random 11));
	[_zed, _id] remoteExec ["setIdentity", 0, true];
	_zed disableAI "ALL";
	{
		_zed enableAI _x
	} forEach [
	"MOVE",// - disable the AI's movement / do not move
	"ANIM",// - disable ability of AI to change animation. Available only since ArmA: Cold War Assault (OFP 1.99).
	"TEAMSWITCH",// - AI disabled because of Team Switch
	"PATH"// - stops the AI’s movement but not the target alignment Available only since Arma 3 v1.61.
	];
	_zed enableStamina false;
	_zed allowSprint true;
	_zed setCombatMode "BLUE";
	_zed setBehaviour "CARELESS";
	[_zed, 0.45] call rvg_fnc_setDamage;
	_zed setVariable ["mrg_unit_sfx_hitRecently", true];//quickfix for mrgSFX mod
	_zed addRating -7000;
	_zed enableSimulationGlobal true;
	_nul = [_zed] spawn rvg_fnc_zed_behaviour;
	_zed addEventHandler ["FiredNear", {_this call rvg_fnc_zed_fired_near}];
	[_zed] spawn {
		sleep 120;
		(_this select 0) setVariable ["_zPersistent", nil];
	};
};

Ravage zombies will attack anything that does not inherit from the "zombie" base class, including civilians. That's actually your problem here : your zed in this case is probably too busy trying to "attack himself" since its type isn't one of the Ravage zombie classes.

Looking at your code, there probably is a much easier way to have ravage zombies acting like Ryan's zombies. You could try something like this :

_zed = createAgent ["zombie_walker", _pos, [],0, "NONE"];
_zed spawn {
	sleep 3;//we probably don't need to wait that long, feel free to try smaller delays
	_this removeAllEventHandlers "AnimDone";//prevents agent from playing default Ravage anims
	_this switchMove "someClassName";//use any animation name from Ryan Z&D
};

All you need is the name of one of the animations from Z&D (one of the idling anims would be best), you should be able to find them easily with the Animation Viewer. Forcing the agent to use any of the Z&D animations should allow the corresponding animation set to kick in. Basically you should end up with a Ravage zed that moves like Ryan's zombies. I'm not sure how well it will work (and some attack moves may look funny), I reckon Ryan uses a few tricks of his own to configure some animations...

Hey thanks, I will try this for the next update (cause I tried to import your zed functions in my code but tweak them to make them work with Ryan, was not very satisfying!

Also new version up, 3 new maps!

Spoiler

-Added: ATMT Trava map support

-Added: Ruha map support

-Added: Sahrani map support

-Added: diary page for easier readability of the credits

-Fixed: blufor units can spawn during the day as part of the hostility rise during the day