Kailux

Export mutelist?

For some stupid reason i can't post in "ArmA3 - Multiplayer" or other sections but only here, so mods please move this topic to the correct place and check my permissions. Thanks a lot.

The question itself: how are ingame muted players (map -> players -> mute) handled? Are these information stored on the local machine or in the net? Is there a possibility to see/export a list of all players i have currently muted? Maybe even with their SteamID or the like?

I use the mute option to mark intentional TKers, trolls, script kids and the like for myself so i can easily spot and kick them even if they change their ingame name. An ability to share this list with others would be a great help to improve gameplay.

16 minutes ago, Kailux said:

For some stupid reason i can't post in "ArmA3 - Multiplayer" or other sections but only here, so mods please move this topic to the correct place and check my permissions. Thanks a lot.

New member posts have to be approved, hence why it didn't appear straight away. Thread moved to the correct location

On 8.3.2018 at 2:27 PM, Kailux said:

How are ingame muted players (map -> players -> mute) handled? Are these information stored on the local machine or in the net? Is there a possibility to see/export a list of all players i have currently muted? Maybe even with their SteamID or the like?

I use the mute option to mark intentional TKers, trolls, script kids and the like for myself so i can easily spot and kick them even if they change their ingame name. An ability to share this list with others would be a great help to improve gameplay.

Bump

On 23.3.2018 at 9:18 PM, Kailux said:

Bump

https://forums.bohemia.net/guidelines/

Read it.

On 8.3.2018 at 2:27 PM, Kailux said:

The question itself: how are ingame muted players (map -> players -> mute) handled? Are these information stored on the local machine or in the net? Is there a possibility to see/export a list of all players i have currently muted? Maybe even with their SteamID or the like?

Might be in your player profile. My Documents\Arma 3.