1 hour ago, jgaz-uk said:

thanks for that

I am about to update this script as well , so i will include also a cooldown option.

Updating

Changelog:

v3.1
Code and fix optimization.
Fixed an error:
the plane sound now works in all clients.

On 1/7/2018 at 1:06 PM, GEORGE FLOROS GR said:

so i will include also a cooldown option.

Sorry not yet !!!

• Like 1

Hello to everyone !

I'm going to update this today , because the enemy spawn is bugged due to the recent update.

There is also already a new similar edition , more for a survival  gameplay here :

Thanks !

Changelog:

v 4.0
    Code and fix optimization.
    added a mod version.

i need some help. i'm new with scripts and i have a mission where i want a crate to drop at a random marker i have on the map say once every 5 minutes. currently the crates just drop wherever on the map. how can i fix this?

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, xxnocross55no said:

i want a crate to drop at a random marker i have on the map say once every 5 minutes.

Hello there xxnocross55no and welcome also to Bis Forums !

I have already include this code inside the script , with comment /*comment */

check where it says "or select a random marker"

and about the time , as you see in the bottom , it says "sleep _next_drop_in_sec;"

so in the settings there is :

_next_drop_in_sec   					= 10;          	//	_next_drop_in_sec - 10 is for test

//________________ The position to drop the Cargo ________________
	_Pos = [] call BIS_fnc_randomPos; 		//    For random location
//	_Pos = getmarkerPos "MarkerName";    	//    Create a Marker if you want a certain location -

//	Create a marker
//	_Pos = getmarkerPos "DROP_Marker_1";

/*
//	or select a random marker
_Marker_array =selectRandom[    
            "DROP_Marker_1",        
            "DROP_Marker_2",
			"DROP_Marker_3"			
            ];
_Pos = getmarkerPos _Marker_array;
*/

//    this can be a Supply drop with an add action in an item or player    https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/addAction
//	_Pos = getPos player;    //    for test or for support purpose

//    systemchat "_next_drop_in_sec 5";
sleep _next_drop_in_sec;

Could someone PLEASE make a video to show me how to do this, so many of me and my friends are struggling to figure this out and I really cant at all. It would be very helpful because I'm sure im not the only person out here having problems, I'm not very computer savvy with scripting 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jinkytwinkie69 said:

Could someone PLEASE make a video to show me how to do this,

Hello there Jinkytwinkie69 !

You are right about the video , this way would be the best solution , but personaly i can't.

I can help you though with this !

First , saying that is difficult to use or edit this ,

you are probably not using a program for .sqf editing with highlight like , Poseidon , etc :

http://tom4897.info/projects/poseidon-tools/

Generally i'm trying to keep my scripts as simple as possible to read and edit.

You can post your problem so else here to help you.

There is also available a similar newer script- mod if you want to check ( suited for survival gameplay purposes ):

Thanks !

• Like 1

Hi first of all, awesome work. I am Running Altis Life RPG v5.0.0 and it is working like a charm.

//I would like to ask if there is a way to get the Spawned AI to attack any players they encounter / Players that want to get the airdrop. So it is //like they are defending the airdrop.

//I have tried changing the AI sides and it does not seem to work.

//_Enemy_Side                                = west; 

- I am going to make the area KOS now - so i do not need this above...

Also when it spawns a green storage crate (not the white) it does not allow the player to access it. It says You cannot access this until the owning player opens it.   (Fixed i just // commented out the green one)

Is there a way to remove the marker and crate after a period of time or if it has been cleared out?

Thank you in advance and for sharing this script.

• Thanks 1

Hello there Steel_Dragon and welcome also to BI Forums !

First of all thank you very much !

It's been a while that i have run this script so once i can i will give some accurate answers , until then are you using the GF_Cargo_Airdrops.sqf?

What exacly do you mean by saying KOS ?

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, GEORGE FLOROS GR said:

Hello there Steel_Dragon and welcome also to BI Forums !

First of all thank you very much !

It's been a while that i have run this script so once i can i will give some accurate answers , until then are you using the GF_Cargo_Airdrops.sqf?

What exacly do you mean by saying KOS ?

Hi, thanks for the reply, Yes i am using the  GF_Cargo_Airdrops.sqf.

I have changed the marker to an Ellipse and coloured it red to mark a K.O.S. (Kill On Sight) zone. It means there is no deceleration required from players inside that area, they can just attack people.

• Like 1

On 8/12/2019 at 3:47 AM, Steel_Dragon said:

Is there a way to remove the marker and crate after a period of time or if it has been cleared out?

Did you find a way about it ?

I will try to check it as well , sorry but i couldn't do anyting the days before .

• Thanks 1

Hi i;ve been experimenting but nothing has worked so far. I think it is a little beyond my experience. 🙂

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Steel_Dragon said:

so far.

I think a good solution should be to have for ex. one drop zone at the time (or more ) for a certain or random time , with a marker placed as long the zone is existing and then delete everything and loop again maybe with a delay.

Do you want that ?

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, GEORGE FLOROS GR said:

I think a good solution should be to have for ex. one drop zone at the time (or more ) for a certain or random time , with a marker placed as long the zone is existing and then delete everything and loop again maybe with a delay.

Do you want that ?

Yes that sounds very good... Thank you

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Steel_Dragon said:

Yes that sounds very good... Thank you

Ok hold on i'll check this now!

• Thanks 1

Check this :

Spoiler

//________________  Author : GEORGE FLOROS [GR] ___________ 23.12.18 _____________ 

/*
________________ GF Auto Loot Airdrops Script - Mod	________________

https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/topic/220962-gf-auto-loot-airdrops-script-mod/

Please keep the Credits or add them to your Diary

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/SQF_syntax
Don't try to open this with the simple notepad.
For everything that is with comment  //  in front  or between /*
means that it is disabled , so there is no need to delete the extra lines.

You can open this ex:
with notepad++
https://notepad-plus-plus.org/

and also use the extra pluggins
(this way will be better , it will give also some certain colors to be able to detect ex. problems )
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=8680

or use any other program for editing .

For the Compilation List of my GF Scripts , you can search in:
https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/topic/215850-compilation-list-of-my-gf-scripts/
*/

diag_log "//________________ GF_Auto_Loot_Airdrops initializing _____________";

//________________ Settings ________________
//________________ Set true or false  ________________

GF_ALA_Systemchat_info					= true;		
GF_ALA_Hintsilent_info					= true;
GF_ALA_diag_log_info					= true;
GF_ALA_Debug 							= true;

GF_ALA_next_drop_in_sec    				= 5;       //	test
GF_ALA_time_to_delete					= 30;		// time_to_delete the current zone

GF_ALA_height_of_drop      				= 50;    	//	test

GF_ALA_Spawned_Items_Number    			= 10;
GF_ALA_Spawned_Items_Number_random    	= 10;

//GF_ALA_Select	-->	1 = Load every Mod + Bohemia Items , 2 = Load every Mod - No Bohemia Items , 3 = Load Bohemia Items Only , 4 = Custom items only
GF_ALA_Select 							= 1;					

GF_ALA_Blacklist_Zone_distance			= 1000;		//	Add here the distance from the Blacklist Zones
GF_ALA_Distanse_from_Players			= 300;		//	Add here the distance from players

GF_ALA_Create_Markers					= true;		//	Create a Marker for the Airdrops	

GF_ALA_Spawn_Enemy						= true;		//	Spawn Enemy at the site
GF_ALA_Enemy_Side						= east;		//	This is for Normal Spawn and EOS , NOT for the DAC units

GF_ALA_Squad_Members					= 5;		//	+ floor random 5 below
GF_ALA_Squad_Members_random				= 5;

GF_ALA_set_AiSkill						= 0.50;
GF_ALA_set_AiSkill_random				= 0.50;

GF_ALA_Patrol_distance 					= 100;		//	The distance for BIS_fnc_taskPatrol
GF_ALA_Patrol_distance_random 			= 250;	

//	GF_ALA_Cargo_array - can be any object or vehicle
GF_ALA_Cargo_array = [
	"B_supplyCrate_F",
	"I_CargoNet_01_ammo_F"
	];

//________________	Add here your Blacklist Zones ( for more ) , these are included in the 3D editor to copy paste to your mission	________________

GF_ALA_Blacklist_Zone_1 = getMarkerPos "GF_ALA_Blacklist_Zone_1";	
GF_ALA_Blacklist_Zone_2 = getMarkerPos "GF_ALA_Blacklist_Zone_2";
GF_ALA_Blacklist_Zone_3 = getMarkerPos "GF_ALA_Blacklist_Zone_3";
GF_ALA_Blacklist_Zone_4 = getMarkerPos "GF_ALA_Blacklist_Zone_4";
GF_ALA_Blacklist_Zone_5 = getMarkerPos "GF_ALA_Blacklist_Zone_5";

//________________	Enemy Array 	________________

GF_ALA_Pool_Infantry = [
	"O_G_officer_F","O_G_Soldier_SL_F","O_G_Soldier_TL_F","O_G_medic_F","O_G_engineer_F","O_G_Soldier_exp_F","O_G_Soldier_GL_F",
	"O_G_Soldier_M_F","O_G_Soldier_LAT_F","O_G_Soldier_A_F","O_G_Soldier_F","O_G_Soldier_lite_F","O_G_Sharpshooter_F",
	"O_G_Soldier_universal_F"
	];

if(GF_ALA_Systemchat_info)then{
systemchat "GF Auto Loot Airdrops Script initializing";			
};	

GF_ALA_allPlayers = allUnits select {isPlayer _x && {!(_x isKindOf "HeadlessClient_F")}};
GF_ALA_centerPosition = getArray(configFile >> "CfgWorlds" >> worldName >> "centerPosition");
GF_ALA_size = worldsize;

//________________	Array 	________________

/*
//________________	GF_ALA_Binocular_and_Nvg_array	Binocular and Nvg slot 	________________

It might be needed , to add also the mods , that you want to blacklist , in the GF_ALA_Assignable_Items_Mod_Blacklist
in case that the GF_ALA_Attachments_array , generates also items from the blacklisted mods.
To check this , uncomment the line that you will find below (in case : % ) , depending the selection GF_ALA_Select

copyToClipboard str GF_ALA_Binocular_and_Nvg_array; 

then run the mission and it will copy the generated array , then ctrl + v to paste the array.

The "mcc_sandbox_a3" mod will generate items that they are not Binocular or Nvg.
*/

GF_ALA_Binocular_and_Nvg_array_Mod_Blacklist = [
	"mcc_sandbox_a3",
	"CUP_Weapons"		//	Example
	];

//________________	case	________________

_Array_Loaded = false;
_Select_items_Loaded = false;

private ["_items_case"];

switch (GF_ALA_Select) do{

case 1 : {

//________________	Load every Mod + Bohemia items	________________

GF_ALA_primaryWeapon_array = ("getNumber (_x >> 'type') isEqualTo 1 && getNumber (_x>> 'scope') isEqualTo 2" configClasses (configfile >> "CfgWeapons")) apply {configName _x};
GF_ALA_secondaryWeapon_array = ("getNumber (_x >> 'type') isEqualTo 4 && getNumber (_x>> 'scope') isEqualTo 2" configClasses (configfile >> "CfgWeapons")) apply {configName _x};
GF_ALA_handgunWeapon_array = ("getNumber (_x >> 'type') isEqualTo 2 && getNumber (_x>> 'scope') isEqualTo 2" configClasses (configfile >> "CfgWeapons")) apply {configName _x};
GF_ALA_Magazines_array = ("getNumber (_x >> 'scope') isEqualTo 2 && getNumber (_x >> 'type') in [256,16,2*256,3*256,6*256]"configClasses (configFile >> "CfgMagazines")) apply {configName _x};

GF_ALA_Uniform_array = ("getNumber (_x >> 'itemInfo' >> 'type') isEqualTo 801 && getNumber (_x>> 'scope') >1" configClasses (configfile >> "CfgWeapons")) apply {configName _x};
GF_ALA_Vests_array = ("getNumber (_x >> 'itemInfo' >> 'type') isEqualTo 701 && getNumber (_x>> 'scope') >1" configClasses (configfile >> "CfgWeapons")) apply {configName _x};
GF_ALA_Headgear_array = ("getNumber (_x >> 'itemInfo' >> 'type') isEqualTo 605 && getNumber (_x>> 'scope') >1" configClasses (configfile >> "CfgWeapons")) apply {configName _x};
GF_ALA_Backpacks_array = ("getNumber (_x >> 'isbackpack') isEqualTo 1 && getNumber (_x>> 'scope') >1 && getNumber (_x>> 'maximumLoad') != 0" configClasses (configfile >> "CfgVehicles")) apply {configName _x};
GF_ALA_Goggles_array = ("getNumber (_x >> 'scope') > 1" configClasses (configfile >> "CfgGlasses")) apply {configName _x};

GF_ALA_Items_array = ("getNumber (_x >> 'type') isEqualTo 4096 && getNumber (_x>> 'scope') >1" configClasses (configfile >> "CfgWeapons")) apply {configName _x};
GF_ALA_Attachments_array = ("getNumber (_x >> 'type') isEqualTo 131072 && getNumber (_x>> 'scope') >1" configClasses (configfile >> "CfgWeapons")) apply {configName _x};

GF_ALA_Binocular_and_Nvg_array = (
	"getNumber ( _x >> 'scope' ) isEqualTo 2	
	&& getNumber ( _x >> 'type' ) in [ 131072, 4096 ]
	&& getNumber ( _x >> 'ItemInfo' >> 'type' ) in [ 0 , 616 ] 
	"configClasses (configfile >> "CfgWeapons")
	) apply {configName _x};
	//	copyToClipboard str GF_ALA_Binocular_and_Nvg_array; 

_items_case = "Load every Mod + Bohemia items";
_Select_items_Loaded = true;
};

case 2 : {

//________________	Load every Mod / No Bohemia items	________________

GF_ALA_primaryWeapon_array = ("(!(getText( _x >> 'author' ) == 'Bohemia Interactive')) && getNumber (_x >> 'type') isEqualTo 1 && getNumber (_x>> 'scope') isEqualTo 2" configClasses (configfile >> "CfgWeapons")) apply {configName _x};
GF_ALA_secondaryWeapon_array = ("(!(getText( _x >> 'author' ) == 'Bohemia Interactive')) && getNumber (_x >> 'type') isEqualTo 4 && getNumber (_x>> 'scope') isEqualTo 2" configClasses (configfile >> "CfgWeapons")) apply {configName _x};
GF_ALA_handgunWeapon_array = ("(!(getText( _x >> 'author' ) == 'Bohemia Interactive')) && getNumber (_x >> 'type') isEqualTo 2 && getNumber (_x>> 'scope') isEqualTo 2" configClasses (configfile >> "CfgWeapons")) apply {configName _x};
GF_ALA_Magazines_array = ("(!(getText( _x >> 'author' ) == 'Bohemia Interactive')) && getNumber (_x >> 'scope') isEqualTo 2 && getNumber (_x >> 'type') in [256,16,2*256,3*256,6*256]"configClasses (configFile >> "CfgMagazines")) apply {configName _x};

GF_ALA_Uniform_array = ("(!(getText( _x >> 'author' ) == 'Bohemia Interactive')) && getNumber (_x >> 'itemInfo' >> 'type') isEqualTo 801 && getNumber (_x>> 'scope') >1" configClasses (configfile >> "CfgWeapons")) apply {configName _x};
GF_ALA_Vests_array = ("(!(getText( _x >> 'author' ) == 'Bohemia Interactive')) && getNumber (_x >> 'itemInfo' >> 'type') isEqualTo 701 && getNumber (_x>> 'scope') >1" configClasses (configfile >> "CfgWeapons")) apply {configName _x};
GF_ALA_Headgear_array = ("(!(getText( _x >> 'author' ) == 'Bohemia Interactive')) && getNumber (_x >> 'itemInfo' >> 'type') isEqualTo 605 && getNumber (_x>> 'scope') >1" configClasses (configfile >> "CfgWeapons")) apply {configName _x};
GF_ALA_Backpacks_array = ("(!(getText( _x >> 'author' ) == 'Bohemia Interactive')) && getNumber (_x >> 'isbackpack') isEqualTo 1 && getNumber (_x>> 'scope') >1 && getNumber (_x>> 'maximumLoad') != 0" configClasses (configfile >> "CfgVehicles")) apply {configName _x};
GF_ALA_Goggles_array = ("(!(getText( _x >> 'author' ) == 'Bohemia Interactive')) && getNumber (_x >> 'scope') > 1" configClasses (configfile >> "CfgGlasses")) apply {configName _x};

GF_ALA_Items_array = ("(!(getText( _x >> 'author' ) == 'Bohemia Interactive')) && getNumber (_x >> 'type') isEqualTo 4096 && getNumber (_x>> 'scope') >1" configClasses (configfile >> "CfgWeapons")) apply {configName _x};
GF_ALA_Attachments_array = ("(!(getText( _x >> 'author' ) == 'Bohemia Interactive')) && getNumber (_x >> 'type') isEqualTo 131072 && getNumber (_x>> 'scope') >1" configClasses (configfile >> "CfgWeapons")) apply {configName _x};

"(!(getText( _x >> 'author' ) == 'Bohemia Interactive'))
	&& getNumber ( _x >> 'scope' ) isEqualTo 2	
	) apply {configName _x};

_items_case = "Load every Mod - No Bohemia items";
};

case 3 : {

//________________	Bohemia items Only	________________

GF_ALA_primaryWeapon_array = ("getText( _x >> 'author' ) == 'Bohemia Interactive' && getNumber (_x >> 'type') isEqualTo 1 && getNumber (_x>> 'scope') isEqualTo 2" configClasses (configfile >> "CfgWeapons")) apply {configName _x};
GF_ALA_secondaryWeapon_array = ("getText( _x >> 'author' ) == 'Bohemia Interactive' && getNumber (_x >> 'type') isEqualTo 4 && getNumber (_x>> 'scope') isEqualTo 2" configClasses (configfile >> "CfgWeapons")) apply {configName _x};
GF_ALA_handgunWeapon_array = ("getText( _x >> 'author' ) == 'Bohemia Interactive' && getNumber (_x >> 'type') isEqualTo 2 && getNumber (_x>> 'scope') isEqualTo 2" configClasses (configfile >> "CfgWeapons")) apply {configName _x};
GF_ALA_Magazines_array = ("getText( _x >> 'author' ) == 'Bohemia Interactive' && getNumber (_x >> 'scope') isEqualTo 2 && getNumber (_x >> 'type') in [256,16,2*256,3*256,6*256]"configClasses (configFile >> "CfgMagazines")) apply {configName _x};

GF_ALA_Uniform_array = ("getText( _x >> 'author' ) == 'Bohemia Interactive' && getNumber (_x >> 'itemInfo' >> 'type') isEqualTo 801 && getNumber (_x>> 'scope') >1" configClasses (configfile >> "CfgWeapons")) apply {configName _x};
GF_ALA_Vests_array = ("getText( _x >> 'author' ) == 'Bohemia Interactive' && getNumber (_x >> 'itemInfo' >> 'type') isEqualTo 701 && getNumber (_x>> 'scope') >1" configClasses (configfile >> "CfgWeapons")) apply {configName _x};
GF_ALA_Headgear_array = ("getText( _x >> 'author' ) == 'Bohemia Interactive' && getNumber (_x >> 'itemInfo' >> 'type') isEqualTo 605 && getNumber (_x>> 'scope') >1" configClasses (configfile >> "CfgWeapons")) apply {configName _x};
GF_ALA_Backpacks_array = ("getText( _x >> 'author' ) == 'Bohemia Interactive' && getNumber (_x >> 'isbackpack') isEqualTo 1 && getNumber (_x>> 'scope') >1 && getNumber (_x>> 'maximumLoad') != 0" configClasses (configfile >> "CfgVehicles")) apply {configName _x};
GF_ALA_Goggles_array = ("getText( _x >> 'author' ) == 'Bohemia Interactive' && getNumber (_x >> 'scope') > 1" configClasses (configfile >> "CfgGlasses")) apply {configName _x};

GF_ALA_Items_array = ("getText( _x >> 'author' ) == 'Bohemia Interactive' && getNumber (_x >> 'type') isEqualTo 4096 && getNumber (_x>> 'scope') >1" configClasses (configfile >> "CfgWeapons")) apply {configName _x};
GF_ALA_Attachments_array = ("getText( _x >> 'author' ) == 'Bohemia Interactive' && getNumber (_x >> 'type') isEqualTo 131072 && getNumber (_x>> 'scope') >1" configClasses (configfile >> "CfgWeapons")) apply {configName _x};

"getText( _x >> 'author' ) == 'Bohemia Interactive'
	&& (!(getText( _x >> 'DLC' ) in GF_ALA_Binocular_and_Nvg_array_Mod_Blacklist))
	) apply {configName _x};

_items_case = "Load Bohemia items Only";
};

case 4 : {

/*
//________________	Custom items only	________________
It is posible to add everything to one array and the code below will manage the spawn , 
GF_ALA_cfgArray = [];
But then delete the arrays and their count below
*/

//	add the classnames	ex:
GF_ALA_primaryWeapon_array  = ["arifle_MX_SW_F"];
GF_ALA_secondaryWeapon_array = ["launch_NLAW_F"];
GF_ALA_handgunWeapon_array = ["hgun_P07_F"];
GF_ALA_Magazines_array = ["100Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag","16Rnd_9x21_Mag"];
GF_ALA_Uniform_array = ["U_B_CombatUniform_mcam_tshirt"];
GF_ALA_Vests_array = ["V_PlateCarrier2_rgr"];
GF_ALA_Headgear_array = ["H_HelmetB_grass"];
GF_ALA_Backpacks_array = ["B_AssaultPack_mcamo"];
GF_ALA_Goggles_array = ["G_Combat"];
GF_ALA_Items_array = ["FirstAidKit"];
GF_ALA_Attachments_array = ["acc_pointer_IR"];
GF_ALA_Binocular_and_Nvg_array = ["NVGoggles"];

_items_case = "Custom items only";
};

};

//________________	_Array_Loaded	________________

waituntil {_Select_items_Loaded};
_Array_Loaded = true;

if(GF_ALA_Hintsilent_info)then{
hintsilent format ["%1",_items_case]; 
};

if(GF_ALA_diag_log_info)then{
diag_log format ["%1",_items_case]; 
};

GF_ALA_cfgArray = 
	GF_ALA_primaryWeapon_array 
	+ GF_ALA_secondaryWeapon_array 
	+ GF_ALA_handgunWeapon_array
	+ GF_ALA_Magazines_array
	+ GF_ALA_Uniform_array
	+ GF_ALA_Vests_array
	+ GF_ALA_Headgear_array
	+ GF_ALA_Backpacks_array
	+ GF_ALA_Goggles_array
	+ GF_ALA_Items_array
	+ GF_ALA_Attachments_array
	+ GF_ALA_Binocular_and_Nvg_array;

waituntil {_Array_Loaded};

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
private ["_marker","_x","_a","_pos"];

_x = 0;
_a = 0;	

//________________ Number of the Airdrops	________________
while {true} do{

_drop_in_sec = time + GF_ALA_next_drop_in_sec;
waitUntil {time > _drop_in_sec};   

_a = _a + 1;

//________________ Find Airdrops Position	________________

_Found = false;
while {!_Found} do{
	_pos = [] call BIS_fnc_randomPos;

_nearestRoad = [_pos, 50] call BIS_fnc_nearestRoad;	
	_nearest_House = nearestObject [_pos, "House"];
	_nearest_Building = nearestObject [_pos, "Building"];

if(		
	//________________	Add Blacklist Distance from all Players	________________
	(({((_pos distance _x) <= GF_ALA_Distanse_from_Players)} count GF_ALA_allPlayers) isEqualTo 0)

//________________	Add here your Blacklist Zones ( for more )	________________
	&& ((_pos distance GF_ALA_Blacklist_Zone_1) > GF_ALA_Blacklist_Zone_distance) 
	&& ((_pos distance GF_ALA_Blacklist_Zone_2) > GF_ALA_Blacklist_Zone_distance)
	&& ((_pos distance GF_ALA_Blacklist_Zone_3) > GF_ALA_Blacklist_Zone_distance) 
	&& ((_pos distance GF_ALA_Blacklist_Zone_4) > GF_ALA_Blacklist_Zone_distance) 
	&& ((_pos distance GF_ALA_Blacklist_Zone_5) > GF_ALA_Blacklist_Zone_distance) 

//________________	uncomment to add Distance from _nearestRoad - House - Building	________________
	//	&& ((_pos distance _nearestRoad) > 50) 
	//	&& ((_pos distance _nearest_House) > 50) 
	//	&& ((_pos distance _nearest_Building) > 50) 

)then{

_Found = true;

systemchat format ["Airdrops Position Found %1",_Found];
	};
		}else{	

_Found = false;

};	

};
};

waituntil {_Found};

//________________ Sound of plane flying above ________________
//    https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3:_SoundFiles
//    playSound3D ["A3\Sounds_F\ambient\battlefield\battlefield_jet1.wss", _Cargo];
_Plane_sound = selectrandom[
	"GF_ALA_Plane_1",
	"GF_ALA_Plane_2",
	"GF_ALA_Plane_3"
];
publicVariable _Plane_sound;
_Plane_sound remoteExec ["playSound"];

//________________ Cargo ________________

_parachute = createVehicle ["B_Parachute_02_F",_pos, [], 0, "FLY"];
waituntil{!isNull _parachute};
_parachute setPosATL [getPosATL _parachute select 0, getPosATL _parachute select 1, GF_ALA_height_of_drop];

_Cargo_array = selectRandom GF_ALA_Cargo_array;     
_Cargo = createVehicle [_Cargo_array, position _parachute, [], 0, 'NONE'];    
waituntil{!isNull _Cargo};
_Cargo attachTo [_parachute,[0,0,0]];
_Cargo enableSimulation false;

//________________	clear _Cargo	________________

clearItemCargoGlobal _Cargo;
clearWeaponCargoGlobal _Cargo;
clearMagazineCargoGlobal _Cargo;

//________________	Spawn Loot 	________________ 

for "_i" from 1 to GF_ALA_Spawned_Items_Number + random GF_ALA_Spawned_Items_Number_random do{

//________________	Position of the loot at the Airdrops	________________			

_Loot_pos = _pos getPos [
			4 + random 20,	//	distance
			random 360	
			];

private ["_Loot","_Item","_magazines","_Item_magazines","_getText","_Color","_Marker","_Text"];

//________________	_Loot	________________

private ["_Loot","_Item","_magazines","_Item_magazines","_getText","_Color","_Marker","_Text"];

_Item = selectRandom GF_ALA_cfgArray;
	_getText = getText (configFile >> "cfgVehicles" >> _Item >> "vehicleClass");	

_Loot = _Cargo;
	_Color = "Default";	//	https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/CfgMarkerColors_Arma_3
	_Text =  "Empty";

//	https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/topic/193019-can-i-detect-all-pistols-from-cfgweapons/?tab=comments#comment-3072020
	_type = [0,1,2,4,16,256,4096,131072];	 

if(
	(getNumber (configFile >> "CfgWeapons" >> _item >> "ItemInfo" >> "type") in _type)
	or (getNumber (configFile >> "CfgWeapons" >> _item >> "type") in _type)
	or (getNumber (configFile >> "CfgWeapons" >> _item >> "ItemInfo" >> "type") in [ 0 , 616 ])
	or (isClass (configFile >> "CfgGlasses" >> _Item))
	or (isClass (configFile >> "CfgMagazines" >> _Item))

)then{

switch true do{

//________________	Gear	________________

case(getNumber (configFile >> "CfgWeapons" >> _item >> "ItemInfo" >> "type") == 801) : {
	_Loot addItemCargoGlobal [ _Item, 1 ];
	_Color = "ColorGUER";_Text = "Uniforms";};

case(getNumber (configFile >> "CfgWeapons" >> _item >> "ItemInfo" >> "type") == 701) : {
	_Color = "ColorKhaki";_Text = "Vests";};

case(getNumber (configFile >> "CfgWeapons" >> _item >> "ItemInfo" >> "type") == 605) : {
	_Color = "ColorGreen";_Text = "Headgear";};

case(_getText isEqualTo "Backpacks") : {
	_Loot addBackPackCargoGlobal [ _Item, 1 ];
	_Color = "ColorBrown";_Text = "Backpacks";};

case(isClass (configFile >> "CfgGlasses" >> _Item)) : {
	_Color = "colorCivilian";_Text = "Glasses";};

//________________	Weapons	________________

case(getNumber (configFile >> "CfgWeapons" >> _item >> "type") == 1) : {
	_Loot addWeaponCargoGlobal [ _Item, 1 ];
	private _magazines = getArray (configFile >> "CfgWeapons" >> _Item >> "magazines");
	private _Item_magazines = selectRandom _magazines;
	_Loot addMagazineCargoGlobal [_Item_magazines, round (1 + random 2)];
	_Color = "ColorEAST";_Text = "WeaponsPrimary";};

case(getNumber (configFile >> "CfgWeapons" >> _item >> "type") == 2) : {
	private _magazines = getArray (configFile >> "CfgWeapons" >> _Item >> "magazines");
	_Color = "ColorPink";_Text = "HandGuns";};	

case(getNumber (configFile >> "CfgWeapons" >> _item >> "type") == 4) : {
	_Color = "ColorOrange";_Text = "WeaponsSecondary";};

case(isClass (configFile >> "CfgMagazines" >> _Item)) : {
	_Loot addMagazineCargoGlobal [ _Item, round (1 + random 2)];
	_Color = "colorRed";_Text =  "Mags";};

case(getNumber (configFile >> "CfgWeapons" >> _item >> "ItemInfo" >> "type") == 616): {
	_Color = "ColorBlue";_Text = "Nvg";};

case(getNumber (configFile >> "CfgWeapons" >> _item >> "type") == 4096) : {
	_Color = "ColorWEST";_Text = "Items";};		

case(getNumber (configFile >> "CfgWeapons" >> _item >> "type") == 131072) : {
	_Color = "ColorWhite";_Text = "Weapon Attachments";};	

case(getNumber (configFile >> "CfgWeapons" >> _item >> "type") == 0) : {
	_Color = "colorBLUFOR";_Text = "Inventory Items";};

};

}else{
	_Color = "colorBLUFOR";_Text = "Inventory Items";	
	};

};			

//________________ Type of Chemlight and Smoke ________________
_Chemlight1 = "Chemlight_red" createVehicle (position _Cargo);
_Chemlight1 attachTo [_Cargo, [0,0.5,-0.4]];
_Chemlight2 = "Chemlight_red" createVehicle (position _Cargo);
_Chemlight2 attachTo [_Cargo, [0,-0.5,-0.4]];
_Smoke = "SmokeShellRed" createVehicle (position _Cargo);
_Smoke attachTo [_Cargo, [0,0,0]];

waitUntil {getPos _Cargo select 2 < 4};
_vel = velocity _Cargo;
_Cargo setVelocity _vel;

waitUntil {getPos _Cargo select 2 < 0};
playSound3D ["a3\sounds_f\weapons\Flare_Gun\flaregun_1_shoot.wss",_Cargo];

detach _Cargo;
_parachute disableCollisionWith _Cargo;   

_time = time + 6;
waitUntil {time > _time};       
if(!isNull _parachute)then{deleteVehicle _parachute};
_Cargo enableSimulation true;

//________________	Spawn a Group at the Airdrops	________________

if(GF_ALA_Spawn_Enemy)then{

//    systemchat "GF_ALA_Spawn_Enemy";

_pos_Spawn =  [[[_pos, 50 + random 250]],["water"]] call BIS_fnc_randomPos;
	GF_ALA_Group = createGroup GF_ALA_Enemy_Side;

for "_x" from 0 to (GF_ALA_Squad_Members + floor random GF_ALA_Squad_Members_random) do{

_unit = GF_ALA_Group createunit [selectRandom GF_ALA_Pool_Infantry,_pos_Spawn,[],0,"None"];
		[_unit] JoinSilent GF_ALA_Group;
		(leader GF_ALA_Group) setSkill GF_ALA_set_AiSkill + random GF_ALA_set_AiSkill_random;
		_unit setVariable["Var_GF_ALA",true];
	};
	[GF_ALA_Group,_pos,GF_ALA_Patrol_distance + random GF_ALA_Patrol_distance_random] call BIS_fnc_taskPatrol;
};

//________________	GF_ALA_Debug	________________

if(GF_ALA_Create_Markers)then{

_Marker_id = format ["%1",_pos];
	_Marker = createMarker [_Marker_id,_pos];		
	_Marker setMarkerShape "ICON"; 
	_Marker setMarkerType "mil_marker"; 
	_Marker setMarkerColor "ColorUNKNOWN"; 
	_Marker setMarkerText format ["Airdrop : %1",_a];	
	_Marker setMarkerSize [1,1]; 		
};	

_time_to_delete = time + GF_ALA_time_to_delete;
waitUntil {time > _time_to_delete};   

deleteMarker _Marker;
deletevehicle _Cargo;

{
			if(_x getVariable ["Var_GF_ALA",false])then{
				deletevehicle _x;
			};
		}foreach units GF_ALA_Group;
	};

};

systemchat "GF_Auto_Loot_Airdrops Script initialized";			
};	

diag_log "//________________ GF_Auto_Loot_Airdrop Script initialized ________________";

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, GEORGE FLOROS GR said:

Check this :

Reveal hidden contents

//________________  Author : GEORGE FLOROS [GR] ___________ 23.12.18 _____________ 

/*
________________ GF Auto Loot Airdrops Script - Mod	________________

https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/topic/220962-gf-auto-loot-airdrops-script-mod/

Please keep the Credits or add them to your Diary

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/SQF_syntax
Don't try to open this with the simple notepad.
For everything that is with comment  //  in front  or between /*
means that it is disabled , so there is no need to delete the extra lines.

You can open this ex:
with notepad++
https://notepad-plus-plus.org/

and also use the extra pluggins
(this way will be better , it will give also some certain colors to be able to detect ex. problems )
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=8680

or use any other program for editing .

For the Compilation List of my GF Scripts , you can search in:
https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/topic/215850-compilation-list-of-my-gf-scripts/
*/

//________________ Set true or false  ________________

GF_ALA_Systemchat_info					= true;		
GF_ALA_Hintsilent_info					= true;
GF_ALA_diag_log_info					= true;
GF_ALA_Debug 							= true;

GF_ALA_next_drop_in_sec    				= 5;       //	test
GF_ALA_time_to_delete					= 30;		// time_to_delete the current zone

GF_ALA_height_of_drop      				= 50;    	//	test

GF_ALA_Spawned_Items_Number    			= 10;
GF_ALA_Spawned_Items_Number_random    	= 10;

//GF_ALA_Select	-->	1 = Load every Mod + Bohemia Items , 2 = Load every Mod - No Bohemia Items , 3 = Load Bohemia Items Only , 4 = Custom items only
GF_ALA_Select 							= 1;					

GF_ALA_Blacklist_Zone_distance			= 1000;		//	Add here the distance from the Blacklist Zones
GF_ALA_Distanse_from_Players			= 300;		//	Add here the distance from players

GF_ALA_Create_Markers					= true;		//	Create a Marker for the Airdrops	

GF_ALA_Spawn_Enemy						= true;		//	Spawn Enemy at the site
GF_ALA_Enemy_Side						= east;		//	This is for Normal Spawn and EOS , NOT for the DAC units

GF_ALA_Squad_Members					= 5;		//	+ floor random 5 below
GF_ALA_Squad_Members_random				= 5;

GF_ALA_set_AiSkill						= 0.50;
GF_ALA_set_AiSkill_random				= 0.50;

GF_ALA_Patrol_distance 					= 100;		//	The distance for BIS_fnc_taskPatrol
GF_ALA_Patrol_distance_random 			= 250;	

//	GF_ALA_Cargo_array - can be any object or vehicle
GF_ALA_Cargo_array = [
	"B_supplyCrate_F",
	"I_CargoNet_01_ammo_F"
	];

//________________	Add here your Blacklist Zones ( for more ) , these are included in the 3D editor to copy paste to your mission	________________

GF_ALA_Blacklist_Zone_1 = getMarkerPos "GF_ALA_Blacklist_Zone_1";	
GF_ALA_Blacklist_Zone_2 = getMarkerPos "GF_ALA_Blacklist_Zone_2";
GF_ALA_Blacklist_Zone_3 = getMarkerPos "GF_ALA_Blacklist_Zone_3";
GF_ALA_Blacklist_Zone_4 = getMarkerPos "GF_ALA_Blacklist_Zone_4";
GF_ALA_Blacklist_Zone_5 = getMarkerPos "GF_ALA_Blacklist_Zone_5";

//________________	Enemy Array 	________________

GF_ALA_Pool_Infantry = [
	"O_G_officer_F","O_G_Soldier_SL_F","O_G_Soldier_TL_F","O_G_medic_F","O_G_engineer_F","O_G_Soldier_exp_F","O_G_Soldier_GL_F",
	"O_G_Soldier_M_F","O_G_Soldier_LAT_F","O_G_Soldier_A_F","O_G_Soldier_F","O_G_Soldier_lite_F","O_G_Sharpshooter_F",
	"O_G_Soldier_universal_F"
	];

systemchat "GF Auto Loot Airdrops Script initializing";			
};	

GF_ALA_allPlayers = allUnits select {isPlayer _x && {!(_x isKindOf "HeadlessClient_F")}};
GF_ALA_centerPosition = getArray(configFile >> "CfgWorlds" >> worldName >> "centerPosition");
GF_ALA_size = worldsize;

//________________	Array 	________________

/*
//________________	GF_ALA_Binocular_and_Nvg_array	Binocular and Nvg slot 	________________

It might be needed , to add also the mods , that you want to blacklist , in the GF_ALA_Assignable_Items_Mod_Blacklist
in case that the GF_ALA_Attachments_array , generates also items from the blacklisted mods.
To check this , uncomment the line that you will find below (in case : % ) , depending the selection GF_ALA_Select

copyToClipboard str GF_ALA_Binocular_and_Nvg_array; 

then run the mission and it will copy the generated array , then ctrl + v to paste the array.

The "mcc_sandbox_a3" mod will generate items that they are not Binocular or Nvg.
*/

GF_ALA_Binocular_and_Nvg_array_Mod_Blacklist = [
	"mcc_sandbox_a3",
	"CUP_Weapons"		//	Example
	];

//________________	case	________________

_Array_Loaded = false;
_Select_items_Loaded = false;

private ["_items_case"];

switch (GF_ALA_Select) do{

case 1 : {

//________________	Load every Mod + Bohemia items	________________

GF_ALA_primaryWeapon_array = ("getNumber (_x >> 'type') isEqualTo 1 && getNumber (_x>> 'scope') isEqualTo 2" configClasses (configfile >> "CfgWeapons")) apply {configName _x};
GF_ALA_secondaryWeapon_array = ("getNumber (_x >> 'type') isEqualTo 4 && getNumber (_x>> 'scope') isEqualTo 2" configClasses (configfile >> "CfgWeapons")) apply {configName _x};
GF_ALA_handgunWeapon_array = ("getNumber (_x >> 'type') isEqualTo 2 && getNumber (_x>> 'scope') isEqualTo 2" configClasses (configfile >> "CfgWeapons")) apply {configName _x};
GF_ALA_Magazines_array = ("getNumber (_x >> 'scope') isEqualTo 2 && getNumber (_x >> 'type') in [256,16,2*256,3*256,6*256]"configClasses (configFile >> "CfgMagazines")) apply {configName _x};

GF_ALA_Uniform_array = ("getNumber (_x >> 'itemInfo' >> 'type') isEqualTo 801 && getNumber (_x>> 'scope') >1" configClasses (configfile >> "CfgWeapons")) apply {configName _x};
GF_ALA_Vests_array = ("getNumber (_x >> 'itemInfo' >> 'type') isEqualTo 701 && getNumber (_x>> 'scope') >1" configClasses (configfile >> "CfgWeapons")) apply {configName _x};
GF_ALA_Headgear_array = ("getNumber (_x >> 'itemInfo' >> 'type') isEqualTo 605 && getNumber (_x>> 'scope') >1" configClasses (configfile >> "CfgWeapons")) apply {configName _x};
GF_ALA_Backpacks_array = ("getNumber (_x >> 'isbackpack') isEqualTo 1 && getNumber (_x>> 'scope') >1 && getNumber (_x>> 'maximumLoad') != 0" configClasses (configfile >> "CfgVehicles")) apply {configName _x};
GF_ALA_Goggles_array = ("getNumber (_x >> 'scope') > 1" configClasses (configfile >> "CfgGlasses")) apply {configName _x};

GF_ALA_Items_array = ("getNumber (_x >> 'type') isEqualTo 4096 && getNumber (_x>> 'scope') >1" configClasses (configfile >> "CfgWeapons")) apply {configName _x};
GF_ALA_Attachments_array = ("getNumber (_x >> 'type') isEqualTo 131072 && getNumber (_x>> 'scope') >1" configClasses (configfile >> "CfgWeapons")) apply {configName _x};

"getNumber ( _x >> 'scope' ) isEqualTo 2	
	) apply {configName _x};

_items_case = "Load every Mod + Bohemia items";
};

case 2 : {

//________________	Load every Mod / No Bohemia items	________________

GF_ALA_primaryWeapon_array = ("(!(getText( _x >> 'author' ) == 'Bohemia Interactive')) && getNumber (_x >> 'type') isEqualTo 1 && getNumber (_x>> 'scope') isEqualTo 2" configClasses (configfile >> "CfgWeapons")) apply {configName _x};
GF_ALA_secondaryWeapon_array = ("(!(getText( _x >> 'author' ) == 'Bohemia Interactive')) && getNumber (_x >> 'type') isEqualTo 4 && getNumber (_x>> 'scope') isEqualTo 2" configClasses (configfile >> "CfgWeapons")) apply {configName _x};
GF_ALA_handgunWeapon_array = ("(!(getText( _x >> 'author' ) == 'Bohemia Interactive')) && getNumber (_x >> 'type') isEqualTo 2 && getNumber (_x>> 'scope') isEqualTo 2" configClasses (configfile >> "CfgWeapons")) apply {configName _x};
GF_ALA_Magazines_array = ("(!(getText( _x >> 'author' ) == 'Bohemia Interactive')) && getNumber (_x >> 'scope') isEqualTo 2 && getNumber (_x >> 'type') in [256,16,2*256,3*256,6*256]"configClasses (configFile >> "CfgMagazines")) apply {configName _x};

GF_ALA_Uniform_array = ("(!(getText( _x >> 'author' ) == 'Bohemia Interactive')) && getNumber (_x >> 'itemInfo' >> 'type') isEqualTo 801 && getNumber (_x>> 'scope') >1" configClasses (configfile >> "CfgWeapons")) apply {configName _x};
GF_ALA_Vests_array = ("(!(getText( _x >> 'author' ) == 'Bohemia Interactive')) && getNumber (_x >> 'itemInfo' >> 'type') isEqualTo 701 && getNumber (_x>> 'scope') >1" configClasses (configfile >> "CfgWeapons")) apply {configName _x};
GF_ALA_Headgear_array = ("(!(getText( _x >> 'author' ) == 'Bohemia Interactive')) && getNumber (_x >> 'itemInfo' >> 'type') isEqualTo 605 && getNumber (_x>> 'scope') >1" configClasses (configfile >> "CfgWeapons")) apply {configName _x};
GF_ALA_Backpacks_array = ("(!(getText( _x >> 'author' ) == 'Bohemia Interactive')) && getNumber (_x >> 'isbackpack') isEqualTo 1 && getNumber (_x>> 'scope') >1 && getNumber (_x>> 'maximumLoad') != 0" configClasses (configfile >> "CfgVehicles")) apply {configName _x};
GF_ALA_Goggles_array = ("(!(getText( _x >> 'author' ) == 'Bohemia Interactive')) && getNumber (_x >> 'scope') > 1" configClasses (configfile >> "CfgGlasses")) apply {configName _x};

GF_ALA_Items_array = ("(!(getText( _x >> 'author' ) == 'Bohemia Interactive')) && getNumber (_x >> 'type') isEqualTo 4096 && getNumber (_x>> 'scope') >1" configClasses (configfile >> "CfgWeapons")) apply {configName _x};
GF_ALA_Attachments_array = ("(!(getText( _x >> 'author' ) == 'Bohemia Interactive')) && getNumber (_x >> 'type') isEqualTo 131072 && getNumber (_x>> 'scope') >1" configClasses (configfile >> "CfgWeapons")) apply {configName _x};

"(!(getText( _x >> 'author' ) == 'Bohemia Interactive'))
	) apply {configName _x};

_items_case = "Load every Mod - No Bohemia items";
};

case 3 : {

//________________	Bohemia items Only	________________

GF_ALA_primaryWeapon_array = ("getText( _x >> 'author' ) == 'Bohemia Interactive' && getNumber (_x >> 'type') isEqualTo 1 && getNumber (_x>> 'scope') isEqualTo 2" configClasses (configfile >> "CfgWeapons")) apply {configName _x};
GF_ALA_secondaryWeapon_array = ("getText( _x >> 'author' ) == 'Bohemia Interactive' && getNumber (_x >> 'type') isEqualTo 4 && getNumber (_x>> 'scope') isEqualTo 2" configClasses (configfile >> "CfgWeapons")) apply {configName _x};
GF_ALA_handgunWeapon_array = ("getText( _x >> 'author' ) == 'Bohemia Interactive' && getNumber (_x >> 'type') isEqualTo 2 && getNumber (_x>> 'scope') isEqualTo 2" configClasses (configfile >> "CfgWeapons")) apply {configName _x};
GF_ALA_Magazines_array = ("getText( _x >> 'author' ) == 'Bohemia Interactive' && getNumber (_x >> 'scope') isEqualTo 2 && getNumber (_x >> 'type') in [256,16,2*256,3*256,6*256]"configClasses (configFile >> "CfgMagazines")) apply {configName _x};

GF_ALA_Uniform_array = ("getText( _x >> 'author' ) == 'Bohemia Interactive' && getNumber (_x >> 'itemInfo' >> 'type') isEqualTo 801 && getNumber (_x>> 'scope') >1" configClasses (configfile >> "CfgWeapons")) apply {configName _x};
GF_ALA_Vests_array = ("getText( _x >> 'author' ) == 'Bohemia Interactive' && getNumber (_x >> 'itemInfo' >> 'type') isEqualTo 701 && getNumber (_x>> 'scope') >1" configClasses (configfile >> "CfgWeapons")) apply {configName _x};
GF_ALA_Headgear_array = ("getText( _x >> 'author' ) == 'Bohemia Interactive' && getNumber (_x >> 'itemInfo' >> 'type') isEqualTo 605 && getNumber (_x>> 'scope') >1" configClasses (configfile >> "CfgWeapons")) apply {configName _x};
GF_ALA_Backpacks_array = ("getText( _x >> 'author' ) == 'Bohemia Interactive' && getNumber (_x >> 'isbackpack') isEqualTo 1 && getNumber (_x>> 'scope') >1 && getNumber (_x>> 'maximumLoad') != 0" configClasses (configfile >> "CfgVehicles")) apply {configName _x};
GF_ALA_Goggles_array = ("getText( _x >> 'author' ) == 'Bohemia Interactive' && getNumber (_x >> 'scope') > 1" configClasses (configfile >> "CfgGlasses")) apply {configName _x};

GF_ALA_Items_array = ("getText( _x >> 'author' ) == 'Bohemia Interactive' && getNumber (_x >> 'type') isEqualTo 4096 && getNumber (_x>> 'scope') >1" configClasses (configfile >> "CfgWeapons")) apply {configName _x};
GF_ALA_Attachments_array = ("getText( _x >> 'author' ) == 'Bohemia Interactive' && getNumber (_x >> 'type') isEqualTo 131072 && getNumber (_x>> 'scope') >1" configClasses (configfile >> "CfgWeapons")) apply {configName _x};

"getText( _x >> 'author' ) == 'Bohemia Interactive'
	&& (!(getText( _x >> 'DLC' ) in GF_ALA_Binocular_and_Nvg_array_Mod_Blacklist))
	) apply {configName _x};

_items_case = "Load Bohemia items Only";
};

case 4 : {

/*
//________________	Custom items only	________________
It is posible to add everything to one array and the code below will manage the spawn , 
GF_ALA_cfgArray = [];
But then delete the arrays and their count below
*/

//	add the classnames	ex:
GF_ALA_primaryWeapon_array  = ["arifle_MX_SW_F"];
GF_ALA_secondaryWeapon_array = ["launch_NLAW_F"];
GF_ALA_handgunWeapon_array = ["hgun_P07_F"];
GF_ALA_Magazines_array = ["100Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag","16Rnd_9x21_Mag"];
GF_ALA_Uniform_array = ["U_B_CombatUniform_mcam_tshirt"];
GF_ALA_Vests_array = ["V_PlateCarrier2_rgr"];
GF_ALA_Headgear_array = ["H_HelmetB_grass"];
GF_ALA_Backpacks_array = ["B_AssaultPack_mcamo"];
GF_ALA_Goggles_array = ["G_Combat"];
GF_ALA_Items_array = ["FirstAidKit"];
GF_ALA_Attachments_array = ["acc_pointer_IR"];
GF_ALA_Binocular_and_Nvg_array = ["NVGoggles"];

_items_case = "Custom items only";
};

};

//________________	_Array_Loaded	________________

waituntil {_Select_items_Loaded};
_Array_Loaded = true;

if(GF_ALA_Hintsilent_info)then{
hintsilent format ["%1",_items_case]; 
};

if(GF_ALA_diag_log_info)then{
diag_log format ["%1",_items_case]; 
};

GF_ALA_cfgArray = 
	GF_ALA_primaryWeapon_array 
	+ GF_ALA_secondaryWeapon_array 
	+ GF_ALA_handgunWeapon_array
	+ GF_ALA_Magazines_array
	+ GF_ALA_Uniform_array
	+ GF_ALA_Vests_array
	+ GF_ALA_Headgear_array
	+ GF_ALA_Backpacks_array
	+ GF_ALA_Goggles_array
	+ GF_ALA_Items_array
	+ GF_ALA_Attachments_array
	+ GF_ALA_Binocular_and_Nvg_array;

waituntil {_Array_Loaded};

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
private ["_marker","_x","_a","_pos"];

_x = 0;
_a = 0;	

//________________ Number of the Airdrops	________________
while {true} do{

_drop_in_sec = time + GF_ALA_next_drop_in_sec;
waitUntil {time > _drop_in_sec};   

_a = _a + 1;

//________________ Find Airdrops Position	________________

_Found = false;
while {!_Found} do{
	_pos = [] call BIS_fnc_randomPos;

_nearestRoad = [_pos, 50] call BIS_fnc_nearestRoad;	
	_nearest_House = nearestObject [_pos, "House"];
	_nearest_Building = nearestObject [_pos, "Building"];

if(		
	//________________	Add Blacklist Distance from all Players	________________
	(({((_pos distance _x) <= GF_ALA_Distanse_from_Players)} count GF_ALA_allPlayers) isEqualTo 0)

//________________	Add here your Blacklist Zones ( for more )	________________
	&& ((_pos distance GF_ALA_Blacklist_Zone_1) > GF_ALA_Blacklist_Zone_distance) 
	&& ((_pos distance GF_ALA_Blacklist_Zone_2) > GF_ALA_Blacklist_Zone_distance)
	&& ((_pos distance GF_ALA_Blacklist_Zone_3) > GF_ALA_Blacklist_Zone_distance) 
	&& ((_pos distance GF_ALA_Blacklist_Zone_4) > GF_ALA_Blacklist_Zone_distance) 
	&& ((_pos distance GF_ALA_Blacklist_Zone_5) > GF_ALA_Blacklist_Zone_distance) 

//________________	uncomment to add Distance from _nearestRoad - House - Building	________________
	//	&& ((_pos distance _nearestRoad) > 50) 
	//	&& ((_pos distance _nearest_House) > 50) 
	//	&& ((_pos distance _nearest_Building) > 50) 

)then{

_Found = true;

};
		}else{	

_Found = false;

};	

};
};

waituntil {_Found};

//________________ Sound of plane flying above ________________
//    https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3:_SoundFiles
//    playSound3D ["A3\Sounds_F\ambient\battlefield\battlefield_jet1.wss", _Cargo];
_Plane_sound = selectrandom[
	"GF_ALA_Plane_1",
	"GF_ALA_Plane_2",
	"GF_ALA_Plane_3"
];
publicVariable _Plane_sound;
_Plane_sound remoteExec ["playSound"];

//________________ Cargo ________________

_parachute = createVehicle ["B_Parachute_02_F",_pos, [], 0, "FLY"];
waituntil{!isNull _parachute};
_parachute setPosATL [getPosATL _parachute select 0, getPosATL _parachute select 1, GF_ALA_height_of_drop];

_Cargo_array = selectRandom GF_ALA_Cargo_array;     
_Cargo = createVehicle [_Cargo_array, position _parachute, [], 0, 'NONE'];    
waituntil{!isNull _Cargo};
_Cargo attachTo [_parachute,[0,0,0]];
_Cargo enableSimulation false;

//________________	clear _Cargo	________________

clearItemCargoGlobal _Cargo;
clearWeaponCargoGlobal _Cargo;
clearMagazineCargoGlobal _Cargo;

//________________	Spawn Loot 	________________ 

for "_i" from 1 to GF_ALA_Spawned_Items_Number + random GF_ALA_Spawned_Items_Number_random do{

//________________	Position of the loot at the Airdrops	________________			

_Loot_pos = _pos getPos [
			4 + random 20,	//	distance
			random 360	
			];

//________________	_Loot	________________

_Item = selectRandom GF_ALA_cfgArray;
	_getText = getText (configFile >> "cfgVehicles" >> _Item >> "vehicleClass");	

_Loot = _Cargo;
	_Color = "Default";	//	https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/CfgMarkerColors_Arma_3
	_Text =  "Empty";

//	https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/topic/193019-can-i-detect-all-pistols-from-cfgweapons/?tab=comments#comment-3072020
	_type = [0,1,2,4,16,256,4096,131072];	 

if(
	(getNumber (configFile >> "CfgWeapons" >> _item >> "ItemInfo" >> "type") in _type)
	or (getNumber (configFile >> "CfgWeapons" >> _item >> "type") in _type)
	or (getNumber (configFile >> "CfgWeapons" >> _item >> "ItemInfo" >> "type") in [ 0 , 616 ])
	or (isClass (configFile >> "CfgGlasses" >> _Item))
	or (isClass (configFile >> "CfgMagazines" >> _Item))

)then{

switch true do{

//________________	Gear	________________

case(getNumber (configFile >> "CfgWeapons" >> _item >> "ItemInfo" >> "type") == 801) : {
	_Color = "ColorGUER";_Text = "Uniforms";};

case(getNumber (configFile >> "CfgWeapons" >> _item >> "ItemInfo" >> "type") == 701) : {
	_Color = "ColorKhaki";_Text = "Vests";};

case(getNumber (configFile >> "CfgWeapons" >> _item >> "ItemInfo" >> "type") == 605) : {
	_Color = "ColorGreen";_Text = "Headgear";};

case(_getText isEqualTo "Backpacks") : {
	_Loot addBackPackCargoGlobal [ _Item, 1 ];
	_Color = "ColorBrown";_Text = "Backpacks";};

case(isClass (configFile >> "CfgGlasses" >> _Item)) : {
	_Color = "colorCivilian";_Text = "Glasses";};

//________________	Weapons	________________

case(getNumber (configFile >> "CfgWeapons" >> _item >> "type") == 1) : {
	_Color = "ColorEAST";_Text = "WeaponsPrimary";};

case(getNumber (configFile >> "CfgWeapons" >> _item >> "type") == 2) : {
	_Color = "ColorPink";_Text = "HandGuns";};	

case(getNumber (configFile >> "CfgWeapons" >> _item >> "type") == 4) : {
	_Color = "ColorOrange";_Text = "WeaponsSecondary";};

case(isClass (configFile >> "CfgMagazines" >> _Item)) : {
	_Loot addMagazineCargoGlobal [ _Item, round (1 + random 2)];
	_Color = "colorRed";_Text =  "Mags";};

case(getNumber (configFile >> "CfgWeapons" >> _item >> "ItemInfo" >> "type") == 616): {
	_Color = "ColorBlue";_Text = "Nvg";};

case(getNumber (configFile >> "CfgWeapons" >> _item >> "type") == 4096) : {
	_Color = "ColorWEST";_Text = "Items";};		

case(getNumber (configFile >> "CfgWeapons" >> _item >> "type") == 131072) : {
	_Color = "ColorWhite";_Text = "Weapon Attachments";};	

case(getNumber (configFile >> "CfgWeapons" >> _item >> "type") == 0) : {
	_Color = "colorBLUFOR";_Text = "Inventory Items";};

};

}else{
	_Color = "colorBLUFOR";_Text = "Inventory Items";	
	};

};			

//________________ Type of Chemlight and Smoke ________________
_Chemlight1 = "Chemlight_red" createVehicle (position _Cargo);
_Chemlight1 attachTo [_Cargo, [0,0.5,-0.4]];
_Chemlight2 = "Chemlight_red" createVehicle (position _Cargo);
_Chemlight2 attachTo [_Cargo, [0,-0.5,-0.4]];
_Smoke = "SmokeShellRed" createVehicle (position _Cargo);
_Smoke attachTo [_Cargo, [0,0,0]];

waitUntil {getPos _Cargo select 2 < 4};
_vel = velocity _Cargo;
_Cargo setVelocity _vel;

waitUntil {getPos _Cargo select 2 < 0};
playSound3D ["a3\sounds_f\weapons\Flare_Gun\flaregun_1_shoot.wss",_Cargo];

detach _Cargo;
_parachute disableCollisionWith _Cargo;   

_time = time + 6;
waitUntil {time > _time};       
if(!isNull _parachute)then{deleteVehicle _parachute};
_Cargo enableSimulation true;

//________________	Spawn a Group at the Airdrops	________________

//    systemchat "GF_ALA_Spawn_Enemy";

_pos_Spawn =  [[[_pos, 50 + random 250]],["water"]] call BIS_fnc_randomPos;
	GF_ALA_Group = createGroup GF_ALA_Enemy_Side;

for "_x" from 0 to (GF_ALA_Squad_Members + floor random GF_ALA_Squad_Members_random) do{

_unit = GF_ALA_Group createunit [selectRandom GF_ALA_Pool_Infantry,_pos_Spawn,[],0,"None"];
		[_unit] JoinSilent GF_ALA_Group;
		(leader GF_ALA_Group) setSkill GF_ALA_set_AiSkill + random GF_ALA_set_AiSkill_random;
		_unit setVariable["Var_GF_ALA",true];
	};
	[GF_ALA_Group,_pos,GF_ALA_Patrol_distance + random GF_ALA_Patrol_distance_random] call BIS_fnc_taskPatrol;
};

//________________	GF_ALA_Debug	________________

_Marker setMarkerShape "ICON"; 
	_Marker setMarkerColor "ColorUNKNOWN"; 
	_Marker setMarkerSize [1,1]; 		
};	

deleteMarker _Marker;
deletevehicle _Cargo;

{
			if(_x getVariable ["Var_GF_ALA",false])then{
				deletevehicle _x;
			};
		}foreach units GF_ALA_Group;
	};

};

systemchat "GF_Auto_Loot_Airdrops Script initialized";			
};	

diag_log "//________________ GF_Auto_Loot_Airdrop Script initialized ________________";

wow thank you... So this would replace the  GF_Cargo_Airdrops.sqf contents i assume? Testing now.

Edited by Steel_Dragon
add comment
  • Like 1

Hi thank you very much this works perfectly.

I am trying to display a UI hint (on the top right of the screen) to all players 1. Airdrop spawned and 2. Airdrop destroyed.

I have tried these and they do not seem to be working:

Airdrop Spawned Hint - 

hint : "Airdrop Spawned";

//________________ Set true or false  ________________

GF_ALA_Systemchat_info                    = true;        
GF_ALA_Hintsilent_info                    = true;
GF_ALA_diag_log_info                    = true;
GF_ALA_Debug                             = true;

Airdrop Destroyed Hint - 

//________________    GF_ALA_Debug    ________________

_Marker setMarkerShape "ELLIPSE"; 
    _Marker setMarkerColor "ColorRed"; 
    _Marker setMarkerSize [500,500];         
};    

deleteMarker _Marker;
deletevehicle _Cargo;

hint : "Airdrop Destroyed";

Also as i have changed the marker color the text disappears, is there any way to make the text black on top of the ellipse marker?

Thank you again for your amazing work.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Steel_Dragon said:

hint : "Airdrop Spawned";

Thank you very much i hope you like it !

The ":" is wrong.

check here for more info:

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/hint

Try this in the server but it might be needed to remoteexec this since the script is running on the server , but i'm not sure about this.

Try and tell me about.

I also just notice that you said that you are using this script to an life server so the players are civilians right ?

• Thanks 1

Hi, I tried it without the : it did not work. ill look into the remoteexec as you suggested.

Yes in the server there are Civilians / Rebels, Cops and Medics.

Thank you again

• Like 1

On 8/20/2019 at 4:05 AM, Steel_Dragon said:

Thank you again

Thank you as well Steel_Dragon !

Have fun !

• Thanks 1

Again Awesome script and thank you, One question how would i add vitems such as heroine, cocaine, custom items etc to the container? thanks

• Like 1