With the interior update that we got on the dev it added PiP displays for the targeting cameras. My question is, is that something that could be adapted for use on let’s say a live feed type system? Specifically displaying a drone camera or designator camera to a separate object (monitor).

I know the R2T script way to do it, but I feel it’s clunky and doesn’t work as well as intended. I.e. zooming doesn’t work, doesn’t allow for active WHOT->Normal switching & with the higher altitudes it has view distance limitations.

• Like 1

So it would be an literal display of what the person operating the camera would see. If the operator zooms in his camera, the screen does too.

For me R2T script no longer works for a few months, stopped working after upgrading to 1.78 from the Arma. Transmission is done for a few thousandths of a second and then disappears.

On 3/10/2018 at 10:26 AM, Djavu said:

For me R2T script no longer works for a few months, stopped working after upgrading to 1.78 from the Arma. Transmission is done for a few thousandths of a second and then disappears.

I’ve found that it stops working once you enter either Zeus and/or the arsenal.

10 hours ago, overwatch3 said:

I’ve found that it stops working once you enter either Zeus and/or the arsenal.

Yes, it is fact. If you use Spectator mode, or in camera mode it is also disabled.

My problem has already been solved, I had the PIP settings in the game's video menu turned off.

I have now tested with the virtual arsenal, the script can be called again, and retransmit the images again. Maybe if we put a loop to check the opening of the arsenal with event handler ... I'll see this later.

Edited by Djavu