5 hours ago, jandrews said:

Great stuff.

What about finding camp sites which the survivors are already dead and still lootable?

Can you have multiple camps live at one time?

How about boobie traps? Survivors  aren't gonna leave their camps without setting traps.

You have put a lot of work in to this. Thanks!

Thanks;)

1. doable - i had indeed recently thought about a zombie overran military or survivor base where you have to consider wasting ammo killing all the zombies for unknown reward (maybe the camp is empty..), we could add radiation or other contamination, so you can only go in wearing protection gear - I see if i can add this! possible rewards could be fuel stashes, food, high end gear, money.. but again it would be fun to add a chance that there is no loot - XD

2. yes, the upcoming version of the script pack will be much clearer on how to do this. - as an example, in my current testing mission, i have 1 Tradercamp. 15 Banditcamps, 10 Hideouts (small two tent camps), 10 Helicrashsites up and running.

3. very nice idea! i don't know if it is possible to place persistence APERS tripwire mines and such via script but it is worth investigating - actually i really like the idea for the smaller hideouts, those are most of the time empty (low chance to have AI there). Meaning that you need to check for boobie-traps when approaching the camp.

Maybe a quick general update on the next version:

I have had a little less time recently hence it takes forever =)

fixes/updates:

General Bandit Camp overhaul:

- code optimization

- added array of pre-made camp composition - this is less random but i can add more details to the camps, better immersion guaranteed;)

- the new compositions and placement system are much more reliable (in my testing on Tanoa, 100% of the camps spawned correctly in places that make sense

- distance checks: camps do not spawn near each other anymore

Shipwreck spawner:

- placement optimized for marker based placement

- i might add in a automated placement script again, i just had an idea how to properly blacklist areas, to be tested

Trader Camp:

- completely redone

- removed guard AI

- Traders are no longer armed

- camp is fenced off so only Player can get in

- merged VD_Traders into one unit offering respawn tent/sleeping bag backpacks, attachments and explosives

- adjustable base prices for VD_Traders goods

- traders show display name of items not classnames now

Crashsites:

- added crash-sites

- loot spawns around it

- wrecks cargo space can be searched and has a chance to find an additional lootbox

- chance to already have AI there

- chance to spawn nearby AI that comes after you after looting the wreck

Hideouts:

- added 2 tent plus fireplace hideouts, usually spawn in woods

- both tents are lootable, spawn loot and have a chance to trigger that the "owners" come back to hunt you

- chance that there is AI at the hideout

Horse spawner

- spawner for the DBO horses mod

- spawns wild and rideable horses

-added addaction to "tie down" horses so they stay still. also disables damage taken as they get attacked by Z.

Maxjoiners melee weapons mod inclusion:

- addsax melee weapons to loottable for player equipper and lootboxes (excluded from AI equipper)

JBDogs feral dog packs:

- spawner for hostile feral dog packs by jbdog

Functions

AI/player equipper:

- optimized, no more errors 

- adjustable chance for AI to spawn with Rifles, pistols, backpacks, amount of money

- chance to spawn with weapon attachments (silencers, scopes, flashlights,..)

Hunting functions:

- some AI that spawn (e.g. form the hideouts) will start to hunt you until they are dead or you are more than 200 meters away from them, until then they keep getting your current position as waypoint and will follow you

No rest! Spawner

- updated to work everywhere

- when you remain at one place for too long, there is a chance that a random sized group of AI will spawn and start to hunt you

Scavengers:

- added scavenger spawner

- AI spawns in nearby towns and will move from house to house until killed or player is too far away

Task NPC:

- AI that, after initial contact (find him, maybe complete an initial task for him), will keep sending you tasks to do for rewards

- Got to put a lot of work into this in order to create a decent set of tasks

Player Crate:

- player spawns with personal crate that can be carried arround and loaded into vehicles - task rewards may go there

-> incentive to set up a base

EDN Basebuilding

- currently no updates, basebuilding mod inclusion with own custom material spawner and blueprint system

general:

- dynamic simulation enabled for all spawned structures and units (activation based on view distance or manual distance) -> should help a lot with saving FPS

- Arrays: arrays are automated and will automatically take over your active weapons and gear mods for the AI equipper, lootboxes and traders, you can still exclude specific items by entering classnames into a blacklist. option to override arrays manually exists too (e.g. you have cup weapons active, but only want some of its weapons to spawn in my scripts)

- functions updated

- script pack structure updated

- code adaptation to make the scripts MP and SP compatible (testing ongoing)

also i will probably release a basic sandbox survival demo mission (ravage + my scriptpack) along with v2

With the site spawner scripts working quite well, I will next focus on creating tasks for the task NPC - after that I actually want to release the next version.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Vandeanson said:

Maybe a quick general update on the next version:

I have had a little less time recently hence it takes forever =)

fixes/updates:

General Bandit Camp overhaul:

- code optimization

- added array of pre-made camp composition - this is less random but i can add more details to the camps, better immersion guaranteed;)

- the new compositions and placement system are much more reliable (in my testing on Tanoa, 100% of the camps spawned correctly in places that make sense

- distance checks: camps do not spawn near each other anymore

Shipwreck spawner:

- placement optimized for marker based placement

- i might add in a automated placement script again, i just had an idea how to properly blacklist areas, to be tested

Trader Camp:

- completely redone

- removed guard AI

- Traders are no longer armed

- camp is fenced off so only Player can get in

- merged VD_Traders into one unit offering respawn tent/sleeping bag backpacks, attachments and explosives

- adjustable base prices for VD_Traders goods

- traders show display name of items not classnames now

Crashsites:

- added crash-sites

- loot spawns around it

- wrecks cargo space can be searched and has a chance to find an additional lootbox

- chance to already have AI there

- chance to spawn nearby AI that comes after you after looting the wreck

Hideouts:

- added 2 tent plus fireplace hideouts, usually spawn in woods

- both tents are lootable, spawn loot and have a chance to trigger that the "owners" come back to hunt you

- chance that there is AI at the hideout

Horse spawner

- spawner for the DBO horses mod

- spawns wild and rideable horses

-added addaction to "tie down" horses so they stay still. also disables damage taken as they get attacked by Z.

Maxjoiners melee weapons mod inclusion:

- addsax melee weapons to loottable for player equipper and lootboxes (excluded from AI equipper)

JBDogs feral dog packs:

- spawner for hostile feral dog packs by jbdog

Functions

AI/player equipper:

- optimized, no more errors 

- adjustable chance for AI to spawn with Rifles, pistols, backpacks, amount of money

- chance to spawn with weapon attachments (silencers, scopes, flashlights,..)

Hunting functions:

- some AI that spawn (e.g. form the hideouts) will start to hunt you until they are dead or you are more than 200 meters away from them, until then they keep getting your current position as waypoint and will follow you

No rest! Spawner

- updated to work everywhere

- when you remain at one place for too long, there is a chance that a random sized group of AI will spawn and start to hunt you

Scavengers:

- added scavenger spawner

- AI spawns in nearby towns and will move from house to house until killed or player is too far away

Task NPC:

- AI that, after initial contact (find him, maybe complete an initial task for him), will keep sending you tasks to do for rewards

- Got to put a lot of work into this in order to create a decent set of tasks

Player Crate:

- player spawns with personal crate that can be carried arround and loaded into vehicles - task rewards may go there

-> incentive to set up a base

EDN Basebuilding

- currently no updates, basebuilding mod inclusion with own custom material spawner and blueprint system

general:

- dynamic simulation enabled for all spawned structures and units (activation based on view distance or manual distance) -> should help a lot with saving FPS

- Arrays: arrays are automated and will automatically take over your active weapons and gear mods for the AI equipper, lootboxes and traders, you can still exclude specific items by entering classnames into a blacklist. option to override arrays manually exists too (e.g. you have cup weapons active, but only want some of its weapons to spawn in my scripts)

- functions updated

- script pack structure updated

- code adaptation to make the scripts MP and SP compatible (testing ongoing)

also i will probably release a basic sandbox survival demo mission (ravage + my scriptpack) along with v2

With the site spawner scripts working quite well, I will next focus on creating tasks for the task NPC - after that I actually want to release the next version.

So we have respawn camp traders now?

53 minutes ago, lv1234 said:

So we have respawn camp traders now?

yep;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vandeanson said:

yep;)

Time to reduce the my "hidden respawn camp" items :)

• Haha 1

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JuNlfdxMXLksmfP7hZGvLXtROROXt9M2

V2 available under above link

I am falling asleep hence complete change notes and updated OP will follow ;) just finally wanted the new scrips ouuuut,;)

dependencies are ravage, cba, cup terrains core

just a quick brush through the features:

- new tradercamp script with improved placement system and premade camp composition (attachment, explosives, respawn backpack and grenades trader added as well as ravage traders)

- new banditcamp script with improved placement system and premade camp compositions (you can easily add your own camp compositions, will add instructions soon)

- new shipwreck script, automated placement works very well now

- new settings options for mission makers (check out VD_settings.sqf, you can customize a lot in there)

- new automated arrays (mostly) pulls all your active mods and uses this for my scripts (equipment and weapon wise). allows you to: exclude item type X of mod X (eg. exclude all uniforms from CUP, or exclude all vanilla equipment and weapons), to add classnames to a blacklist, add classnames to the automated arrays (eg you use NIARMS and IFA3, but want ww2 weapons to drop more often, just add each ww2 weapon classname 3 times into the add weapons array), or just overwrite automated arrays fully with own list of classnames. (i am pretty excited about that one and will add info soon, going to release a standalone version too)

- New: small lootable hideouts (fireplace + 2 camps + chance for AI + chance for AI to hunt you after looting the tents)

- New: crashsites with loot around it and lootable cargospace 

both may have AI patroling and both loot actions ave a chance to spawn AI that start to hunt you

- No Rest! spawner will spawn AI to hunt you if you stay at one place for too long

- no changes to the EDN basebuilding

- new - DBO horses Mod spawn script availalbe (spawns horses if you have Deanos DBO horse mod active) also adds additional addaction to horses to tie them down/release them (this also disables damage taken temporary.

-new - lootcrate spawner. spawns a lootcrate for every player that can be dragged around and loaded into cars (part of a future WIP feature)

-New - MP/SP compatible as far as I was able to test

- improved AI equipment function

- support for max melee weapons mod (added to loottable and VD_player_equipper function

- spawner for jbdogs feral packs remains mostly unchanged

- added ZEUS support (eg ZEUS will be able to see all objects that my scripts spawn

usage:

DL the file VD_Scripts_Pack from above link and copy its content into your mission folder.

The files description.ext, init.sqf, initplayerlocal.sqf and onplayerrespawn.sqf might already exist in your mission folder, hence merge the content if needed.

Again, a proper update of the thread with more detailed information will follow;)

very importantly, a long list of credits will follow =D

cheers

vd

Edited by Vandeanson
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Vandeanson said:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JuNlfdxMXLksmfP7hZGvLXtROROXt9M2

V2 available under above link

I am falling asleep hence complete change notes and updated OP will follow ;) just finally wanted the new scrips ouuuut,;)

dependencies are ravage, cba, cup terrains core

just a quick brush through the features:

- new tradercamp script with improved placement system and premade camp composition (attachment, explosives, respawn backpack and grenades trader added as well as ravage traders)

- new banditcamp script with improved placement system and premade camp compositions (you can easily add your own camp compositions, will add instructions soon)

- new shipwreck script, automated placement works very well now

- new settings options for mission makers (check out VD_settings.sqf, you can customize a lot in there)

- new automated arrays (mostly) pulls all your active mods and uses this for my scripts (equipment and weapon wise). allows you to: exclude item type X of mod X (eg. exclude all uniforms from CUP, or exclude all vanilla equipment and weapons), to add classnames to a blacklist, add classnames to the automated arrays (eg you use NIARMS and IFA3, but want ww2 weapons to drop more often, just add each ww2 weapon classname 3 times into the add weapons array), or just overwrite automated arrays fully with own list of classnames. (i am pretty excited about that one and will add info soon, going to release a standalone version too)

- New: small lootable hideouts (fireplace + 2 camps + chance for AI + chance for AI to hunt you after looting the tents)

- New: crashsites with loot around it and lootable cargospace 

both may have AI patroling and both loot actions ave a chance to spawn AI that start to hunt you

- No Rest! spawner will spawn AI to hunt you if you stay at one place for too long

- no changes to the EDN basebuilding

- new - DBO horses Mod spawn script availalbe (spawns horses if you have Deanos DBO horse mod active) also adds additional addaction to horses to tie them down/release them (this also disables damage taken temporary.

-new - lootcrate spawner. spawns a lootcrate for every player that can be dragged around and loaded into cars (part of a future WIP feature)

-New - MP/SP compatible as far as I was able to test

- improved AI equipment function

- support for max melee weapons mod (added to loottable and VD_player_equipper function

- spawner for jbdogs feral packs remains mostly unchanged

- added ZEUS support (eg ZEUS will be able to see all objects that my scripts spawn

usage:

DL the file VD_Scripts_Pack from above link and copy its content into your mission folder.

The files description.ext, init.sqf, initplayerlocal.sqf and onplayerrespawn.sqf might already exist in your mission folder, hence merge the content if needed.

Again, a proper update of the thread with more detailed information will follow;)

very importantly, a long list of credits will follow =D

cheers

vd

So we can just copy and paste these scripts to replace your older ones? (did very minor changes to your scripts btw)

yeah you can copy paste the pack into your mission folder - i just recorder a tutorial video on how to install and realized audio was not recorder. fffff XD

Sorry, proper documentation will be delayed still ;)

usage should be easy, go into VD_settings and adjust to your liking

go to your mission and place the markers for the tradercamp:

"VD_TC_Mrkr_1","VD_TC_Mrkr_2","VD_TC_Mrkr_3","VD_TC_Mrkr_4","VD_TC_Mrkr_5","VD_TC_Mrkr_6","VD_TC_Mrkr_7"

For all other land spawned sites (BC,HO,CS)

cover the areas where you want no site to spawn with area markers and give them the following names:

"VD_Debug_BlacklistArea_1","VD_Debug_BlacklistArea_2","VD_Debug_BlacklistArea_3","VD_Debug_BlacklistArea_4"

for example, in chernarus cover the zone that is just empty map.

for the Shipwrecks, cover the land with below markers, to avoid that shipwrecks spawn in small lakes inland.

also cover any coastal part with it where you dont want wrecks to spawn, could also be the empty map areas coast e.g.

"VD_SW_BlacklistArea_1","VD_SW_BlacklistArea_2","VD_SW_BlacklistArea_3","VD_SW_BlacklistArea_4","VD_SW_BlacklistArea_5","VD_SW_BlacklistArea_6","VD_SW_BlacklistArea_7"

make sure the area markers are named as above. if you do not want to add a blacklisted area, no problem, the script will check if those markers exists, if not it will just work as usual.

Thats it, you can start the mission;)

further markes are only needed if you want the BC or SW to spawn at markes, which i do not recommend

PS VD_Settings.sqf offers further information and explanation.

10 hours ago, Vandeanson said:

yeah you can copy paste the pack into your mission folder - i just recorder a tutorial video on how to install and realized audio was not recorder. fffff XD

Sorry, proper documentation will be delayed still ;)

So let's say that i Just want to use specific scripts and not the entire scripts in the pack (horse mod, bandit camps, crashsites, campsites and nothing else)....Will the documentation cover that?

9 minutes ago, lv1234 said:

So let's say that i Just want to use specific scripts and not the entire scripts in the pack (horse mod, bandit camps, crashsites, campsites and nothing else)....Will the documentation cover that?

jep, under VD_Settings.sqf you can adjust all that, there is also comments in that sqf explaining the things you can change/disable;)

the original post is updated gents:)

Admittedly it was a rush to publish this so there might be one or the other oversight!

generally however i have been testing the scripts in all possible scenarios so all should be ready for your mission;)

please let me know in case you spot any issues! I appreciate any feedback that helps me improve.

i am specially looking for MP/coop tests, to understand if V2 indeed works in MP.

please also let me know what features you would like to see, maybe i can make it happen!

next up:

- will add an option to spawn the Trader Camp without pre placed markers and to spaw multiple sites

- will try to add boobie trap spawners to the hideouts and maybe banditcamp

- i have a scavenger AI script in works: AI spawns in dense woods and sets up a camp with an empty lootbox. AI then moves to the next city/village and will move/search through the nearby houses (moving from randomly selected building position to a next one). this loops endlessly, with a chance that the AI will stop scavenging from time to time and moves back to his base to drop off loot, loot is added to a lootcrate there and the scavenging goes on  with his looting. eventually he will have massed up quite some loot. I hope that this would add a situation where you come across such a guy and hold off with insta-shooting him but to first monitor what he does and eventually follow him back to his camp to take him out and grab ALL THE LOOTZ:)

- adding collectable notes in any camp that reveal markers on the map where loot or cash is hidden/burried

• Like 3

@Vandeanson So do all bandit camps no longer spawn at the same time and only some spawn at certain times and then disappear? Because I'm experiencing that only some of them spawn out of 10

Just now, lv1234 said:

@Vandeanson So do all bandit camps no longer spawn at the same time and only some spawn at certain times and then disappear? Because I'm experiencing that only some of them spawn out of 10

they spawn shortly after each other. yes i noticed that in the old version and hence i have remade the script basically from scratch. now with v2 I experienced 100% correct spawning on tanoa and chernarus redux, so hopefully you will have the same results, else please let me know!

Hi Vandeanson

I've been testing your new version script. And I love it. I'm verry excited about what your planning for the futur. Precisely boobie traps and claim on raided banditcamps.

I have encountered only one problem, I found out using zeus that "file document" (I think are the blueprints for building) spawn in water.

My mission is a SP on ChernarusRedux.

Thank you

Dear Vandeanson, here is my review so far!

First... let me say your scripts are awesome and bring Ravage to life! What was dull and empty before now is fun and full! So thanks for that!

Here is my first experience:

Some dogs Spawned in the distance!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1wba1CnVBxYluGsXw_mynaKH_qEWDrQ0m

They attacked the closest zombie and the fight lasted for quite a while...

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1E7e4SoSuU-IqG-CO_87AwsozXPphDdGW

But finally the zombie died... not before taking one of the dogs with him!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1f8bZLDVsszVZJN83PCOQEvOuaqt34b-n

The dogs then came after me even thou I was super far... I guess their feral instincts are super sharp and/or mutated!

But then some issues...

After a few seconds of me spawning at my "safe" survivor camp, a few OPPFOR Ai spawned super close to me at the nearest building and outside of it... I was perhaps 10 meters from it.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1O17_Gp9LjX0_Og01mlWGwSxwvNVPAtDn

My guards immediately reacted and there was a huge shootout

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Fbx85zfhD8Znzpk2JF2NeM_d5Ggp3jKa

On my second test the same thing happened but I was able to get into spectator mode and get a better view this time, the player is VLSC and as you can see they spawned super close to him:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RCVST42B_fXbgWpprYVwukUKRIRlzuBM

Then I realized that the script had also spawned Ai enemies on every single building in a 2000 radius

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1lv1xywvEve9q_M6S8lhxzndIcd7OlKpD

Of course my fps went from 50 to 24 in a second after that. 

And also this happens:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1osRabdMCpGljAuI6jScLpzXs14p5slms

Trader camp at the edge of the map. I guess it was because the script was not made for Chernarous 2035.

All VD settings are default settings.

Besides that everything else worked like a charm! The bandit camps are amazing and so are the Crash Sites and the Ship Wrecks! Also the dogs are quite good! I don't mind their slight teleporting attacks =)

My guess is that there is "sleep" missing around somewhere and also there is no limitation on the simultaneous Ai that can spawn and that should be set somewhere... just like the Ravage module allows you to set a max amount of zombies per player. 

7 hours ago, Vandeanson said:

- i have a scavenger AI script in works: AI spawns in dense woods and sets up a camp with an empty lootbox. AI then moves to the next city/village and will move/search through the nearby houses (moving from randomly selected building position to a next one). this loops endlessly, with a chance that the AI will stop scavenging from time to time and moves back to his base to drop off loot, loot is added to a lootcrate there and the scavenging goes on  with his looting. eventually he will have massed up quite some loot. I hope that this would add a situation where you come across such a guy and hold off with insta-shooting him but to first monitor what he does and eventually follow him back to his camp to take him out and grab ALL THE LOOTZ:)

I guess this is the responsible for the excessive Ai spawning I was talking about in my previous post!

holla @LSValmont

thanks for your quick testing and feedback!:)

to your issues raised:

few questions ahead regarding the ai issue, did you play alone or with others?

what other AI spawn related scripts or mod do you have active?

- dogpacks, the detection radius is randomized and the max distance can be altered in the script, but i can provide a setting for that

- Tradercamp: it looks like you have not placed a marker for that, or not all 7 markers or you may have named them wrong. when there is no marker the TC will spawn at [0,0,0], the default pos. (check the comments under VD_Settings.sqf for details)

- AI spawns: hm this is odd. my first though would be that there is another mod or script causing this, because from my scripts it could only be the no rest! spawner, however, these units spawn at least 200m away from any player. i will doublecheck however, its possible that the delays for this scripts looper are too short, will get back to you on that one.

the scavenger script is not included in this release, so that can not be the issue.

meanwhile, could you veryfiy if there are any othrr AI spawning mods or scripts in your mission?

ps: the script should work on any map, it is not depending on any specific map layout or shape

cheers 

vd

3 hours ago, MisterOth said:

Hi Vandeanson

I've been testing your new version script. And I love it. I'm verry excited about what your planning for the futur. Precisely boobie traps and claim on raided banditcamps.

I have encountered only one problem, I found out using zeus that "file document" (I think are the blueprints for building) spawn in water.

My mission is a SP on ChernarusRedux.

Thank you

thanks for the praise!:)

yes that is correct and intended, the files are stored there while only one is teleported into a nearby building. when you find a file it gets deleted and one of the remaining ones will spawn in a building next until none is left and you have learned all blueprints:)

i might change this system jn the future, but i have no specific plans yet

thanks for your feedback!

cheers

vd

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Vandeanson said:

few questions ahead regarding the ai issue, did you play alone or with others?

what other AI spawn related scripts or mod do you have active?

- dogpacks, the detection radius is randomized and the max distance can be altered in the script, but i can provide a setting for that

- Tradercamp: it looks like you have not placed a marker for that, or not all 7 markers or you may have named them wrong. when there is no marker the TC will spawn at [0,0,0], the default pos. (check the comments under VD_Settings.sqf for details)

- AI spawns: hm this is odd. my first though would be that there is another mod or script causing this, because from my scripts it could only be the no rest! spawner, however, these units spawn at least 200m away from any player. i will doublecheck however, its possible that the delays for this scripts looper are too short, will get back to you on that one.

the scavenger script is not included in this release, so that can not be the issue.

meanwhile, could you veryfiy if there are any othrr AI spawning mods or scripts in your mission?

ps: the script should work on any map, it is not depending on any specific map layout or shape

cheers 

vd

Hola Vandeanson! How did you know I spoke spanish!? =)

I am playing with 2 other players who are my testers (MP Hosted).

About the dogpacks I was just commenting, I've no issues with them being the hunters they are right now!

About the tradercamp, my mistake! I assumed it used the a similar script to the bandit camps. I actually have my own trader camps that use a whole other system.

About the Ai Spawn, we are only using LV's randomSectors script. Will test without it to see if the issue persists or it is indeed a incompatibility with it. 

Will be reporting again soon!

haha ok, yeah johnnyboy made a damn good job there, its so scary when they suddently jump you out of nowhere:)

oh i did not XD, just my random greeting and one of the only spanish words in my vocab actually:))

i looked into the NR script quickly:

so the NR spawner would not spawn in that many units,that close and that fast. for each player it initiates the position check every 1-2 minutes.

then it will check if the player moved more than 70meters within the last 300-400 seconds:

_PosCheck =
{

_PlayerPos1 = getpos player;

sleep 300;
  sleep (random 100);
  if (player distance _PlayerPos1 < 70) then {call _Spawner};

so let me know what you find out, but unless i made a huge thinking mistake regarding the scripts functionality, i would not know how my scripts could cause so many AI to spawn that quickly and so close. also, the AI spawners that are part of the site spawners are all based on local variables (e.g. results of position finders) so no 3rd Party scripts should affect it and maybe alter the spawn pos of e.g. the bandit camp AI.

thanks!

possible new features:

I am thinking about adding a larger scale sanctuary that is either occupied by friendlies or enemies.

if under friendly control it may offer:

- mechanic to repair vehicle (for money)

- trader for vehicle repair parts and fuel

- a respawn point

- general traders

- vehicle and helicopter traders

- task npc: patrol tasks, investigate possible hostile presence,... against money reward

- tasks to repair damaged sanctuary defences

- events: help AI fend of enemy attacks to defend the sanctuary

- the defensive structures should be destroyable but there should also be a feature to rebuild e.g. a walls or fences

if under enemy control:

- the area around the camp will be patroled by increased amounts of AI

- if you are in the area, AI hunting parties will be sent after you

- roadblocks may be set up

- minefields are placed

- IEDs are placed on roads

- any other feature that would make your stay in the area around the sanctuary miserable and makes you either avoid the area or forces you to take action and capture the sanctuary

- feature to raid the camp and capture it for your allies

- occupation may also change randomly from time to time

- after a takeover by friendlies, you will be tasked to clear the area from remaining enemy AI presence, roadblocks, minefields and IEDs.

will think about what other features could be added that make this provide interesting gameplay... i am very open for your ideas:)

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, GEORGE FLOROS GR said:

Hello LSValmont !

Can you tell me , what script is the letters on the corner right , with the ranks ?

Thanks !

hola mate, this is the simple weapon shops script by hoverguy, very cool one you should check it out

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1