Well, what i have seen there are big chaos at initialising the whole system between server and client.

For initialise server use init.sqf or initserver.sqf

For initialise client inc JIP use initPlayerLocal.

There in initPlayerLocal such lines:

if (isserver) then {
#include "GF_Edit_Sunday_revive\initRevive.sqf";
};

In this case this will be executed only in hosted game by host.

I assume it need to be called at server too at dedicated server

• Like 2

On 12/10/2018 at 7:30 PM, davidoss said:

big chaos

Thanks for the Tips davidoss , yes you are right!

I need to start this all over as i see.

• Like 1

Hello Bansheevod !

I was busy with some scripts here.

The whole this with the revive script , is since it is working in the mission then it needs to be stripped from the mission.

When , i start checking this , i thought that it was not working but it is actually.

So , if i have time i 'll check it , but i want to update my GF missions script first.

1 hour ago, Bansheevod said:

Up! Help anyone please :)

the latest version is here

I had some crap stuff with my health as well and this was also a problem , but the good is that i will take a brake from work though for now , so i will have plenty of time to do a lot of stuff.

Since you asked for my help ,

i will scedule this , to try to make it work, i really liked this and i was playing my SP missions with it.

So hang on there !

I have post to the guys here , about two scripts to do and i will try again this from scratch !

• Thanks 1

Our current version is here: 

https://ufile.io/8s845 

Current problem faced: 

Me(host) and joined internet/lan players: all die at the first time after first kill-shot, then have a respawn and after respawn bacome revivable. (script starts working correctly for live players after death)

We can revive each other.

About AI: AIs die if not after first shot but after second same as players, but after they got respawned they die too and after their death they lost ability to revive anyone or be revivable, they just die as regular unit and don't care about incapacitated units, seems like script stops working for them after they die.

it is important that playing alone even in MP as in SP the script works just fine BEFORE someone joins!!

Joined player "ruins" the script.

Video of the tests:

• Thanks 1