zagor64bz

[REDUX-RELEASE] Ghost Recon: WINTER WILDLANDS REDUX

54 minutes ago, Godis_1 said:

Well.. that's a whole bunch of things to do there and requires some more time I'd have thought at first. It might be better to chat somewhere else, like hangouts or somethine like that.

Thanks mate,PM me anytime.

REDUX VERSION IS OUT!!!

Changelog:

-COMPLETE REWRITE OF THE MISSION

-EXTENSIVE OPTIMIZATION OF THE MISSION.

Added:

-SDV-Scuba map clickable insertion, with scuba gear auto-add+save & load inventory

-VLS strike support, with custom-made HUD.

Grab the new link in the opening post!

• Like 2

Congrats!

VLS strike support? Sounds intriguing...

9 minutes ago, AZCoder said:

Congrats!

VLS strike support? Sounds intriguing...

Thanks, man...you may find this even "more intriguing"..LOL

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

SURPRISE: SUMMER EDITION IS OUT!!!

See the opening post for the link.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, zagor64bz said:

Thanks, man...you may find this even "more intriguing"..LOL

That is sweet Zagor!  Glad to see you are back at it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, johnnyboy said:

That is sweet Zagor!  Glad to see you are back at it.

Thanks, buddy!

Lockdowns, unemployment and a LOT of free time work wonder on cleaning up old shit you have in those "I'll do it later" drawers.

Re-writing and improving my very first creature was one of those things, LOL.

• Like 3

Hello 😀

Thank you for the great work with this scenario. 

I do have a problem with the mission where we have to destroy the power station. After finally reaching the point, where i need to put in the shut off sequence, the panel shows up with the five switches. I can not activate anything? 

i tried several times - both in the winter and summer editions. When I exit the panel, I can not open it again. The “trigger” for the scroll wheel is not showing anything.

what am I doing wrong?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Skobbe02 said:

Hello 😀

Thank you for the great work with this scenario. 

I do have a problem with the mission where we have to destroy the power station. After finally reaching the point, where i need to put n the shut off sequence, the panel shows up with the five switches. I can not activate anything? 

i tried several times - both in the winter and summer editions. When I exit the panel, I can not oven it again.

what am I doing wrong?

Sorry about that..I'll dig in just NOW..report back ASAP:

• Like 1

Alright....I banged my head against the wall for a few hours...but I couldn't figure out what da heck is going on there, just yet.  Weird thing is, it was working just fine before.

Nevertheless, I did override a part of that script to be able to complete the task...and the outcome is not that bad, after all.

Thanks, @Skobbe02 for reporting the issue.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, zagor64bz said:

Alright....I banged my head against the wall for a few hours...but I couldn't figure out what da heck is going on there, just yet.  Weird thing is, it was working just fine before.

Nevertheless, I did override a part of that script to be able to complete the task...and the outcome is not that bad, after all.

Thanks, @Skobbe02 for reporting the issue.

I do not know much (anything) about mission making...but this could perhaps have something to do with the issue:

I tried to set off some explosives by the control boxes (out of the box thinking problem solving) and the building collapsed. The desk, items  and the panels stayed floating in the air (on first floor level). There may be an issue with some “trigger/access functionallity” with the script activation in Arma when items are above ground level? 

12 hours ago, Skobbe02 said:

I do not know much (anything) about mission making...but this could perhaps have something to do with the issue:

I tried to set off some explosives by the control boxes (out of the box thinking problem solving) and the building collapsed. The desk, items  and the panels stayed floating in the air (on first floor level). There may be an issue with some “trigger/access functionallity” with the script activation in Arma when items are above ground level? 

Interesting...there's a "layer" usage there and it may have something to do with that. I'll have to run some tests and ask better-qualified peoples....but I'll definitely take care of that. That little "switch" minigame is funny...lol.

Thank you again for the tip-off and for reporting this.

Other than that, how do you like the campaign so far?

12 hours ago, Skobbe02 said:

The desk, items  and the panels stayed floating in the air (on first floor level).

ps: BTW...That is because those objects are marked as "simple objects" and with dynamic simulation off.

But that may be part of the problem though.