When making a Mission in the eden Editor, I want to put an OPFOR site module down but it only seems available as CSAT Forces even if I,m using another opfor faction. Isthere anyway to Change it to a desired faction? If so how?

6 hours ago, donnyx1x said:

When making a Mission in the eden Editor, I want to put an OPFOR site module down but it only seems available as CSAT Forces even if I,m using another opfor faction. Isthere anyway to Change it to a desired faction? If so how?

Unfortunately these were abandoned during Beta. :/

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, donnyx1x said:

you could try making a more PvP oriented mission maybe? AI is an arma 1/2 feature, ported to arma 3 but not really developed since 2011

• Sad 1

@donnyx1x Depending on what kind of site you want you can also use scripts like this one http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=23003#comments which needs a small fix that is described in the post's comments. If you just want AI units to occupy buildings this one might help http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=26343 and in general there are more scripts and such which can relatively easily be used.

@fn_Quiksilver True but gladly there are addons like ASR AI3 which truly enhance AI units.

It’s a shame such useful turn key solutions to mission making were abandoned. Seeing those feature additions on release gave me confidence BI was heading in the direction I wanted.

I’m disappointed but that’s life.

I am currently working on a customized version of the original modules which works in a similar fashion as the stock sites module. It will be fully customizeable to the faction and groups of your choice and will only require an extra line of code in the sites module to function.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, NinjaRider600 said:

I am currently working on a customized version of the original modules which works in a similar fashion as the stock sites module. It will be fully customizeable to the faction and groups of your choice and will only require an extra line of code in the sites module to function.

Sounds very cool. I,ll be keeping my eye out for it then ;)