Looking for a good survival server

Hello all, I'm looking for a good modded Arma 3 server to play on. I've played the game before but am now getting back into it.

Prefered features are:
1. Not too much loot, but not too scarce either. Lower tier loot can be somewhat common with better loot being very hard to find. 
2. Roving AI that hunt you; infantry at the minimum, ground vehicles are better, boat and aircraft patrols would be great! 
3. Prefer militarized, with only civilian gear, weapons, and equipment available at traders; must search and scavenge for the good stuff. Or, perhaps, military being very expensive and require high respect/xp/whatever to purchase. 
4. PvPvE, but if a PvE only server is good enough I'll consider it. Maybe even have PvP at night only? 
5. AI survivable, but able to take you out in numbers if you're not careful. 
6. Zombies: take 'em or leave 'em, I'm not particular, as long as there are enough AI to keep me on my toes. 
7. A friendly and active player base who are down for some RP rather than shoot on sight all the time. 
8. Missions, with a variety of difficulty levels for different skilled players. 
9. Natural disasters, such as earthquakes, rad storms, etc. 
10. And of course, the most basic survival aspects: food, water, thirst, fatigue, and body temps. 
11. Base building! 
12. Day/night cycle with decent length nights.

13. Sneaking/stealth; ability to avoid zombies and AI if you stay low and slow. 

14. Not picky about any particular map, just needs to be a big one. 

15. ...

Probably more stuff, but that's just off the top of my head. 

If you think I might like your server, please let me know. Even if it doesn't have everything on my wish list, if it's fun enough otherwise, I might just give it a go. 

:)

So either A. There are no good survival servers out there, or B. No one uses this forum anymore :(