Sign in to follow this  
RotarRooter

[SP] AH-9 Pawnee / MH-9 Hummingbird / M-900 Ops

Steam Workshop Link

Imgur Album of Scenario Missions

This scenario has three stand-alone missions which activate upon getting into the driver seat of each individual heli. There is one mission each for the AH-9 Pawnee, MH-9 Hummingbird, and M-900 "civilain model" respectively. The features for this scenario give it much replayability, and it can be used as a sandbox with zeus.

+++[***AH-9 Pawnee Mission***]+++ Enemy soldiers have occupied the Red Spring Surface Mine. Fly in and clear them out. Intel reports at least one armored vehicle on site and several quadrunners. * Controls: use F2 to command your main co-pilot battle buddy. Call in support if needed by pressing 0-8 to bring up supports. (*Note: enemy positions change each time you play this mission with random placements for added replayability.)

*Known issues: NONE!

+++[***MH-9 Hummingbird Mission***]+++ A foreign born bomb maker has been confirmed on site at his production facility. Fly to the area, take out the three nearby rooftop spotters, land on the roof, and command your team to "Disembark". They will then clear through the building searching for the HVT. Go with them, or stay on the roof... or use some other tactic. I don't really care. *Controls: F3->F6 are the bench gunners. F7&F8 are the medics, and F9 is the Hummingbird's co-pilot. (Note* the team members will make their way through the building from the rooftop and kill the HVT on their own. Then they clear the shed in the back before waiting on the ground near the silos to get on the Hummingbird to RTB. You may need to kill the HVT yourself if they are dead and not up to the task. Be sure to check the inventory for many supplies and weapons.

*Known Issues: F7 team member sometimes does not work. I don't know why. I even gave him remedial training. I think his enlistment contract might be up soon.

+++[***M-900 (Civilian Model) Mission***]+++ You are the replacement air mail delivery guy for the day! Land and deliver the mail to five challenging locations. Enjoy the scenery and fun around the drops.

*Known Issues: NONE!
- Scenario begins with a 60 second visually entertaining ride into the airbase.
- All supports available [virtual providers] (Artillery, CAS, Transport, etc)
- Zeus (Just press "Y")
- Auto-repair / rearm / refuel helipads at airbase
- Virtual Arsenal access from ammo boxes near helis at airbase
- M-900 has *LOTS!* of gear and weapons in its inventory.
- Civilian presence in mission areas - vehicles on roads in main city mission area
- Active friendly AI at your base. (Patrols, flight landings, etc)
- Auto-saves in appropriate places
- Unlimited saves
- Warp 4 hours ahead by stepping into the shed next to the ATC tower for five seconds.
*(Repeat for evening, night, or morning ops to change things up.)
- USS Freedom Aircraft Carrier - with multiple aircraft on board ready to fly
- Two hangars full of other aircraft to use - UAVs all have UAV console in their inventory
- Tomb of the Unknown Soldier / graveyard
* Easter egg obstacle course (WIP)

Let me know what you all think. I would appreciate feedback on the Steam workshop page as I check that.

ENJOY!