Presa

No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds.sara_dbe1'.

Hey guys,

a few friends and me are currently trying to get a modded Arma 3 server running. But for some reason we got a problem with loading the map.

These are the mods we are using:       CBA_A3, Altis Armed Forces (2017), CUP Terrains - Core, CUP Terrains - Maps, CUP Units, CUP Vehicles, CUP Weapons, RHSAFRF, RHSGREF, RHSSAF, RHSUSAF

This is the parameter order:      ./arma3server -config=server.cfg -mod=CBA_A3 -mod=CUP_Terrains_Core -mod=CUP_Units -mod=CUP_Vehicles -mod=CUP_Weapons -mod=CUP_Terrains_Maps -mod=rhsafrf -mod=rhsgref -mod=rhssaf -mod=rhsusaf

Due to the server running on linux it might be a little different on windows, but this is the order we are currently using. You can connect to the server without any problems, you choose your role and press 'confirm'. After a short loadingscren you return to the roleassingment and get the error: "No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds.sara_dbe1'." in chat.

Even after searching half the web, we couldn't find a solution that works for us. Probably because our server is running on linux, not sure. But if anyone could help, that would be great.

greetings,

Presa

Thanks for the quick response, but unfortunatly we are not sure what PBO you are talking about. If you meant the PBO in the addons folder of the mod, they are all lowercase.

Allright, so I just changed the line to all lowercase, but the error unfotrunetly still appears. I downloaded the missionfile and then returned to the roleassignment.

*I am not known to discord, no idea how it works ^^'