Sign in to follow this  
Flinty

Looking for a texture artist

Hi all,

Currently I am working on my mod, Project CTRG, and I am looking for someone to assist me in the retextures. Reason for this is that I don't feel like like my vehicle textures would be of the standard I wish my mod to be. Retextures would be of several RHS assets, including (but not limited to), the M113, M1A1 TUSK, Humvee and SF Open Top Buggy thing

If you are interested, please send me a PM!

Cheers,

Flint,

Project CTRG

@Flinty Before even soliciting help, please be sure that you are in full compliance with RHS Mod's EULA

(Emphasis my own)

Original here: http://www.rhsmods.org/page/EULA

END USER AGREEMENT

Disclaimer

ALL THE COMPUTER PROGRAMS AND SOFTWARE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, THAT THEY ARE FREE OF ERROR, OR ARE CONSISTENT WITH ANY PARTICULAR STANDARD OF MERCHANTABILITY, OR THAT THEY WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS FOR ANY PARTICULAR APPLICATION. THEY SHOULD NOT BE RELIED ON FOR SOLVING A PROBLEM WHOSE INCORRECT SOLUTION COULD RESULT IN INJURY TO A PERSON OR LOSS OF PROPERTY. IF YOU DO USE THEM IN SUCH A MANNER, IT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR AND PUBLISHER DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE PROGRAMS.

By downloading and using any of the following:

Red Hammer Studios: Armed Forces of the Russian Federation (AFRF)

Red Hammer Studios: United States Armed Forces (USAF)

Red Hammer Studios: Green Forces (GREF)

Red Hammer Studios: Serbian Armed Forces (SAF)

you hereby agree to the following license agreement:

End User License Agreement

Separate parts of this distribution are licensed under different agreements Creative Commons The work contained in this distribution (with the exception of the pbos mentioned in the following sections) is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License

Please note that the above mentioned agreement gives the right to Red Hammer Studios to waiver any of the conditions, thus feel free to contact us to obtain permission to modify our work.

It is forbidden to distribute the content of this package by itself, or as part of another distribution, using the Steam Workshop by anyone other than Red Hammer Studios.

You may NOT use the material for commercial purposes. This includes running this package on server instances that employ any monetization schemes, including, but not limited to, donate-reward systems. Bohemia Interactive's approval of your monetization scheme does not grant you rights to wave this clause of the EULA.

This add-on is provided for Arma 2: Combined Operations or Arma 3 and is not to be used with VBS or any of its derivatives built for the purpose of military training.

Arma Public License Share Alike (APL-SA)

The following archives are licensed under APL-SA:

rhs_a2port_air.pbo

rhs_a2port_armor.pbo

rhs_a2port_armor_camo.pbo

rhs_a2port_car.pbo

rhs_a2port_car_camo.pbo

rhs_c_a2port_air.pbo

rhs_c_a2port_armor.pbo

rhs_c_a2port_car.pbo

The full text of the license can be found here:

https://www.bistudio.com/community/licenses/arma-public-license-share-alike

Re-Textures

While in general we choose to tolerate re-textures of our original content, as per RHS NoDerivatives End User Agreement , we reserve the right to enforce our IP rights at our own discretion upon certain or all files, in accordance, but not limited to, the original author desire.

List of files we do NOT allow 3rd party re-textures:

RHS ACU - base class name: rhsusf_army_acu_uniform

Notes

exceptions include, where available, insignia, identity and rank HiddenSelections

Yes, permission was obtained from the RHS team, I can post a screenshot of the private message if that would help?

Still looking by the way!