scotg

Scenarios not finding assets

Hey everyone. Today, I just encountered a strange new warning message when loading some of the missions I've already made, played and re-played in the past. This isn't happening to all missions, but it goes something like this: In a green dialog box with a red warning bar, it says there are a list of assets not installed. Continuing allows the scene to load, but without any of the said assets. Some are custom assets I have made, and some are BIS assets. Sounds straight forward so far, like I accidentally deleted stuff, right? Not likely, but I continue... I click the button in the dialog to continue, allowing it to load the scene. I can now manually go and locate all of the assets it says are not installed, place them on the environment, see them, and play with them. That's a miraculous thing to be able to do if an asset is supposedly not installed, eh? So, my question is: why do some missions/scenarios try to load like these assets are missing?

109A9DEBB33C27BC6B1404E9AF3F71DF7C5B637C

EDIT: I just noticed, and it might be worth mentioning, is that the scenario title is also not appearing in the editor (top right by the X) for the malfunctioning missions.