KINGKIN

Then write a safe area SQF script?

Then write a safe area SQF script? Prohibit shooting in a safe area, banning tank firing, banning aircraft firing, leaving the safe area without restriction, and firing more than 3 shots out of the server. I am using translation, if you do not understand what I am saying, please leave a message! Thank you for your help!

9 hours ago, pierremgi said:

Thank you very much, using your code successfully solved! I wonder why sleep can not be used? Or how to use it? Do you have contact information or e-mail?

21 hours ago, pierremgi said:

Try a search in this forum.

This topic for example:

How to add a function of this code, shot control lost within 30 seconds after shooting power, and make the game a black screen tips, and then returned to normal after 30 seconds

How to add a function of this code, shot control lost within 30 seconds after shooting power, and make the game a black screen tips, and then returned to normal after 30 seconds

For 30 sec:

cutText ["<t color='#FFFF33'>DO NOT SHOOT AT BASE!</t>","BLACK FADED",3,true,true];

On 2018/2/28 at 3:55 AM, pierremgi said:

在此论坛中尝试搜索。

这个主题例如:

I am using your safe zone script encountered a problem, the player flying a fighter flying out of safe zone will pop up a prompt box, how to solve this...

I am using your safe zone script encountered a problem, the player flying a fighter flying out of safe zone will pop up a prompt box, how to solve this...

On 2018/2/28 at 3:55 AM, pierremgi said:

Try a search in this forum.

This topic for example:

Even in the trigger safe area shooting, and sometimes pop-up message box, how to solve this?

Even in the trigger safe area shooting, and sometimes pop-up message box, how to solve this?