48 minutes ago, pierremgi said:

Well, Rhino is not a tank. If you want to apply the script on APCs, like Rhino, Marshall or Gorgon... which are wheeled APCs, just replace one of the bottom lines:

} forEach (vehicles select {_x isKindOf "tank" && isnil {_x getVariable "onetk"}});

by:

} forEach (vehicles select {  (_x isKindOf "tank" or _x isKindOf "Wheeled_APC_F" )  && isnil {_x getVariable "onetk"}});

You're so helpful! I'm inexperienced with arma 3 scripting commands, and I was trying to figure out how "isKindOf" works... Thanks again

On 3/12/2019 at 1:31 PM, pierremgi said:

Well, Rhino is not a tank. If you want to apply the script on APCs, like Rhino, Marshall or Gorgon... which are wheeled APCs, just replace one of the bottom lines:

} forEach (vehicles select {_x isKindOf "tank" && isnil {_x getVariable "onetk"}});

by:

} forEach (vehicles select {  (_x isKindOf "tank" or _x isKindOf "Wheeled_APC_F" )  && isnil {_x getVariable "onetk"}});

Hi there, I came into another problem... I tried addWeaponTurret and addMagazineTurret in your codes to add smoke launchers for gunner's seat, but it doesn't work... any suggestions?

On 3/15/2019 at 12:06 AM, pierremgi said:

Why in this code? That's not related.

Just let you know, this script stopped functioning for no reason (the AI driver is still in the driver's seat but wont receive any command) after working properly for like 20 minutes in my vehicle deathmatch PVP mission. I'm still looking into this trying to figure this out... I wrote [] execVM "solotank.sqf"; in the initPlayerLocal.sqf

sometimes its a good idea to show some/all code... ;-)