Hi, I am having trouble loading my premade loadouts from the VA.

21BC3B271DB775B3C86AA116A688F5B28313EEFA

The loadout name is white meaning I am not missing any gear but the "LOAD" button is unavailable and double clicking the loadout name won't load it neither. Any idea on what's wrong or how I can fix it is appreciated, thanks.

• Like 1

Hello Alex!

Might be that , you have saved your loadout  ,while have enabled a mod (task force) ?

19 minutes ago, GEORGE FLOROS GR said:

Hello Alex!

Might be that , you have saved your loadout  ,while have enabled a mod (task force) ?

Thank you, it fixed it but I don't see why it is that why when the loadouts don't have anything from that particular mod. Also how did you know it was task force something? :D

• Haha 1

Using task force you need to keep in mind that the radio classname is always randomised.

Its common issue with VA where saved loadout contains radioItem like "radio_123124412" and obviously such classname is not available from config

You need to save your loadout without radio

• Like 1

Just now, davidoss said:

Using task force you need to keep in mind that the radio classname is always randomised.

Its common issue with VA where saved loadout contains radioItem like "radio_123124412" and obviously such classname is not available from config

You need to save your loadout without radio

Oh no I was not using task force radio, I was using the task force black uniforms which were not included inthe saved loadouts.

• Like 1

On 25.2.2018 at 8:35 PM, davidoss said:

They are not randomized ;) They increment.

On 25.2.2018 at 8:35 PM, davidoss said:

Is that so obvious? It's wrong. They are in config and available.

I know that VA issue. I have it too. Couldn't find any plausible explanation besides "¯\_(ツ)_/¯". Happens when you have many loadouts saved. I'm now using ACE Arsenal so that way I don't see the problem anymore.

1 hour ago, Dedmen said:

They are not randomized ;) They increment.

Is that so obvious? It's wrong. They are in config and available.

I know that VA issue. I have it too. Couldn't find any plausible explanation besides "¯\_(ツ)_/¯". Happens when you have many loadouts saved. I'm now using ACE Arsenal so that way I don't see the problem anymore.

ACE Arsenal? Never heard of that.

1 hour ago, Alex150201 said:

ACE Arsenal? Never heard of that.

Is part of ACE Mod since December last year.

https://github.com/acemod/ACE3/pull/5734

Has search bars and tons of other cool stuff. Also doesn't have that Load bug and it's save format for loadouts is much more compact.

Just now, Dedmen said:

Is part of ACE Mod since December last year.

https://github.com/acemod/ACE3/pull/5734

Has search bars and tons of other cool stuff. Also doesn't have that Load bug and it's save format for loadouts is much more compact.

You see it's funny I use ACE all the time and I never noticed this :D

But the problem here is it makes a dependency for the missions because if I add a medkit in the inventory of someone it becomes bandages and morphine doesnt it?

46 minutes ago, Alex150201 said:

You see it's funny I use ACE all the time and I never noticed this :D

But the problem here is it makes a dependency for the missions because if I add a medkit in the inventory of someone it becomes bandages and morphine doesnt it?

If you use ACE then it adds a dependency yes. But that's unrelated to the Arsenal.