tireur34

tricheurs

je fait se post pour dire que sa ne sert a rien de reporter les tricheurs ou faire des vidéo car le support ne prend meme pas la pêne de regarder les vidéo donc les tricheur sont les gagnants et je ne dépenserais pas d'argent pour acheter arma 3 vue que c'est le même système anti triche 

On 25/02/2018 at 12:00 PM, tireur34 said:

je fait se post pour dire que sa ne sert a rien de reporter les tricheurs ou faire des vidéo car le support ne prend meme pas la pêne de regarder les vidéo donc les tricheur sont les gagnants et je ne dépenserais pas d'argent pour acheter arma 3 vue que c'est le même système anti triche 

Translation :

I do post to tell it is useless to report cheaters nor recording videos because support doesn't take time to watch them, so cheaters still win. I wont spend a dim buying arma 3 as it is the same anti-cheat system.

Man this is not an easy task, I do have been considered as a cheater by some players yet I'm clean and have nothing to worry about so I don't want to be blamed to satisfy people belives. Arma 3 gameplay is totaly different, you wont be bothered by this anyhow. ARGO drag a certain kind of players used to competition and a lot do fill the need to compensate their lack of skills by using third party software instead of improving their natural abilities and accepting their own limitation without shame.

[French part]

Ce n'est pas une tâche facile de faire le tri, j'ai moi même été considéré comme tricheur par certains et pourtant je n'ai rien à me reprocher alors je ne voudrais pas être banni juste pour faire plaisir à ceux qui pensent que je le mérite. Arma 3 se joue différemment (je pense que tu le sais déjà et ça ressemble à un argument pour faire pression), et tu ne croiseras sans doute jamais de tricheur. ARGO c'est différent, il et plus orienté compétitivité et du coup il attire des joueurs qui ont besoin d'aide pour être "reconnu". Pour ma part je n'ai croisé qu'un seul joueur étrange, et un pour lequel j'ai de légères suspicions... c'est quand même pas énorme.

anyway...... seems tireur is not wrong when say support is not spending time on ARGO..... maybe all of them involved in release new arma's DLC (tanks) or not, I don't know, but from the end of January not a single word.........

Could they rely on community for this kind of task ? I bet there is some people eager to help.

après une semaine de a diffusions des vidéo au support toujours pas vue ils s'occupe vraiment pas de se jeux 

21 minutes ago, tireur34 said:

après une semaine de a diffusions des vidéo au support toujours pas vue ils s'occupe vraiment pas de se jeux 

English please, it's already hardly French :dozingoff:

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, tireur34 said:

A week after uploading video still has no views, they don't care about this game.

I translated what I could, would be nice to see this video.

1 minute ago, ZeD.oz said:

A week after uploading video still has no views, they don't care about this game.

I translated what I could, would be nice to see this video.

What Video? I see no video in this thread?

On 26/02/2018 at 5:38 PM, ZeD.oz said:

Could they rely on community for this kind of task ? I bet there is some people eager to help.

They don't want help.... cause they don't want to go further with Argo. Simple as that unfortunately.

If you want something done, better doing it yourself and enjoy it on your own private server.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/322725867317100544/407984867280814080/EricR-AntiGlitchExample1.mp4
I've sent them the code ↑ more than 4 months ago... guess what. :(
No answers until I asked again last month... to know that they never looked at it.

The last answer I got about it:
"The problems we are able to fix, we fix. There are some, beyond our capability. Either they are too deep in the engine, or we don't have the manpower. "

EricR that system NEEDS to be in this game post haste. that would be a god send vs just the rampant glitching.

While it wont stop the people going full out with assistance programs, even on a free to play game (yes I understand its a show case for arma 3's engine) the ban waves of 2-3 months just simply doesnt cut it when its ban oh no new steam profile 1-5 games and right back at the cheese. it will stop some of the simpler wall breaks that exist (the farm and people shooting thru the floor for instance).

but in the end sadly i believe argo is being used as a test ground for Arma 3 assistance programs. Which for me has killed a lot of enjoyment i used to get.