Ogrinho

Brazilian Armed Forces - Navy update!

WIP/BETA

The last Brazilian Armed Forces update brought some naval units including:
Three "Amazonas" class Ocean Patrol Vessels: P-120 Amazonas, P-121 APA and P-122 Araguari, each one with 2 organic RHIB's on each side.
Those RHIB's are  a port from Arma 2 ones, with new textures and new panel instrumentation (WIP) and are capable to carry up to 8 soldiers plus driver.
All OPV's are REAL VEHICLES, movables and capable to receive helicopters on its flight decks, which have deployable fences and NVG landind guide lights.
They are armed with one Bushmaster II Mk-44 30 mm front canon and 2 Bushmaster Mk-242 25 mm gun located at starboard and port side respectively.
Commander has a FLIR pod located at the main mast.
The vessel can carry up to 10 soldiers plus it's own crew, i.e: Driver, Commander and 3 Gunners. We'll increase that number to maybe 25.

To do:
- Be able to walk on it even when the ship is moving.
- Detailed interior Lods for gunners, commander, driver and Cargo.
- Proper damage configuration.
- Custom sounds for engines and alarms.
- Usable deck crane with slingload capabilities.
- Deployable salvatage boats, for SAR missions...

BExs6Ui.jpg
Exterior View
xHwxRn0.jpg

Front Cannon
thFWk9S.jpg

Side Cannon
NPUXeY4.jpg

BBwYlct.jpg
z94VCyy.jpg

Deployable RHIBs
aBrn0mu.jpg
3K2SxTb.jpg
7zZb1go.jpg
pnGcTYZ.jpg

Functional Helipad

One Brazilian version of Scorpène class submarine SBR S-40 Riachuelo.

S-40 Riachuelo, is fully functional, capable of diving and "sail" around, it has two special features called: Emergency Dive and Emergency Blow, which you can dive or emerge more quickly.
It is armed with SM-39 Exocet missiles, only capable to lock on targets and fire when surfaced, unfortunately. We'll implement in near future torpedo launch capabilities too.
It can carry 22 soldiers as cargo plus its crew, and one mini sub or rubber boat on it's back for special operations insertions.
To do:
- Lock capabilities when submerged.
- Disable water shader/effects when using internal lods, like I really would appreciate some help from Arma 3 GURUS on this feature!
- Sonar for only subs or boats entities.
- Acoustic countermeasures.
- Torpedo launch script.
- Recharge batteries snorkeling script

JoYqlSy.jpg
LF65eaz.jpg
aFh9HqP.jpg
ZypyW8i.jpg
wLcjcw5.jpg
Exterior view

emhQjhk.jpg

T3dxhud.jpg
Interior view
gBfTnRO.jpg
SRxARsP.jpg
Exocet SM-39

As we always warn this is a WIP/BETA version and you can download it at: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=504306716 
Please give us your feedback so we can improve it and correct bugs!
:f:

• Like 23
  • Thanks 3

Oh nice, I can't wait to try these out when I have time. 

One thing I have always wanted are corvette class ships and other "smaller" large ships with a bit more firepower than a single MG.

• Like 2

Great, I need to finish my work, however in a few days I intend to test them.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, paecmaker said:

Oh nice, I can't wait to try these out when I have time. 

One thing I have always wanted are corvette class ships and other "smaller" large ships with a bit more firepower than a single MG.

Just dont forget to give us some feedback! =D

• Like 1

nice!

great work

regards

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, LoRo said:

nice!

great work

regards

Gracias hermano!
=D

• Like 1

Is that the HMS Ocean in WIP textures at the port? The HS-12 Esquilo is included or not released yet? (Edit: stupid question... the link above is for the whole Brazilian Armed Forces mod, so everything is included lol) Great work Ogrinho!

Abração!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, corporal_lib[br] said:

Is that the HMS Ocean in WIP textures at the port? The HS-12 Esquilo is included or not released yet? (Edit: stupid question... the link above is for the whole Brazilian Armed Forces mod, so everything is included lol) Great work Ogrinho!

Abração!

UH-12 is released but it still needs a lot of work...

That ship at the port without texture is the NDM Bahia. 

?

Some feedback.

Don't know if you guys are already aware of this issues but anyway.

1- When you turn out with the commander in the leopard 1a5 the camera is placed in a weird position.

2- The Esquilo is having some problems with the AFM. For example after i turned on the engines it started to enter the ground and exploded.

3- This one is a minor issue. The driver hands in the Marrua don't touch the steering wheel.

Loving the mod so far, cant wait to see what you guys have planned. Keep up with the good work.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Lerry_BR said:

Some feedback.

Don't know if you guys are already aware of this issues but anyway.

1- When you turn out with the commander in the leopard 1a5 the camera is placed in a weird position.

2- The Esquilo is having some problems with the AFM. For example after i turned on the engines it started to enter the ground and exploded.

3- This one is a minor issue. The driver hands in the Marrua don't touch the steering wheel.

Loving the mod so far, cant wait to see what you guys have planned. Keep up with the good work.

1- We'll look at it.
2- Define AFM, please!rs 
3- We have custom animations for all marrua positions but it gets bugged after we binarize the file using addon builder! So, in order to release it we used some vanila animations...=/

14 minutes ago, Ogrinho said:

2- Define AFM, please!rs

AFM = Advanced Flight Model

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lerry_BR said:

AFM = Advanced Flight Model

Ok, I didnt tested it on AFM.
I Gotta check it out, but please note that this is a WIP!
Thanks for the feedback!
=D

• Like 1

Is the As350 new or is that a previous release. OPVs look really nice. Good job. 

• Like 1

On 2/25/2018 at 11:10 AM, p_siddy said:

Is the As350 new or is that a previous release. OPVs look really nice. Good job. 

It's a brand new model made by us. It's in a very early wip stage though...

IHxsCd1.png
Control Bridge!

• Like 6

i wish the FFAA boat could be driven like this one

• Like 1

Are there plans to have a fully detailed interior, you can look around? Or will it only be confined to certain areas/LODS (bridge, gunner etc). For the bridge at least, it'd be a nice touch to walk in and take the helm of the ship.

On 3/13/2018 at 1:33 PM, kerozen said:

i wish the FFAA boat could be driven like this one

I imagine they haven't done that (at least not yet) as it would require work on each segment of the ship perhaps? I'm not entirely sure.

20 hours ago, john1 said:

Can we get some gun-pod and Nato Splinter livery on these helos? Sling loading?   I would like a Danish Army livery AS-550C3 with Hot missiles, tnx.

Please don't clutter up the thread with random requests. As you should know addon requests go in this thread: 

• Like 1