Mr_Sadow95

I can't play in mini dayz in broser

I click to play in browser, and see a grey window. 

I tried to go from another browser or clean the cookies, and from the phone (xiaomi note 5a) I also can not play

• Like 1

It seems this problem has been going on for some time. I get a white screen after I chose single player. If we do get a response it will be along the lines of 'We currently are not devoting any resources to the browser version of the game'. This is confusing to me. At this point they know the browser version isn't working. Why do they continue to allow the game to be accessed? Do they want a bunch of people to be unsuccessful at launching the game, spend a bunch of time trying to fix something at our end and then come to the forums to see what's wrong? Even when the game did run on browser it was very flawed (ie shoot through walls). Why do they want a group of people to have a negative opinion about their game and development team?

• Like 1

Mám úplně deset problémů se šedým pozadím v broseru. tak to vypadá ze se na vývojáře jaksi vykašlali

Почему когда я запускаю игру на браузере появляется серый экран.Что делать?

забавно, пару лет назад я заходил посмотреть на эту игру и ничего не поменялось все тот же серый экран!

Я сменил ради игры браузер, но тот же зелёный-серый фон и всё. Ничего более.