Pouflex

Milsim server help for modding and administration

Hello guys.

So my friends and I are creating a surreal milsim server together with the least knowledge of coding and scripting. Our will is pretty far serious and realistic. We have a different way of playing our military simulation. 

So here I am to ask you some crucial questions that matters for our server's developpement.

I rent a server with 40 slots on HostHavoc. I barely know how to code so I count on the host panel to take care of most of my mods.

What I want is a Realistic Milsim with grades, promotions, multiples units such as recon, infantry and mecanics, airborn and sea. What do you suggest ? 

I have already RHS mods, CBA and Task force radio installed, and currently have a issue with it. The command line doesn't read it.

So my questions are, how can I configure properly my server ? Do I really need a scripter to handle the scripts and missions ? If yes, I hire you monthly.

How can I make my mods to work and appear in the server ? 

If anyone can help me with that stuff I'll be very happy and grateful to you. Reply or send me a PM and we could talk on Discord. I really need someone. Thank you very much.