To cut it short since im a bit tired, i've run across peopel abusing their admin powers in Arma 3 Zeus of the Official Servers in an pretty much (what i would guess) permanently bannable way. I dont know if BIS is already aware of it and working on a fix but there are Admins using a Script (the one which'sName ive found out is called jam.) which they can copy paste into the Admin Console that activates a 3rd Party anti-Player kind of thing which kicks Players of the Server that are on something like a Blacklist and also keeps them kicked as long as the Server wont be restarted. If i understand this right since apparently i am on that list now too, an server i have played on had that activated and the admin was being extremely abusive with his powers. So ive asked the Players if we could vote a new Admin who isnt using his powers to troll and annoy us with ear raping Sounds, GBU's spawning ontop of us, him activating himself God Mode etc. has gotten that Admin angry and he put me on that Blacklist.

Now after that has happend and apparently many peopel use that script when becoming admin, i get automatically "kick-bannend" for asking peopel on another server to vote for a new not abusive admin. Is that fair? No. Does that offend the Terms of Service Contract they're bounded to? I defently think so.

My Question now that i want to PLEASE have answered is, if there is a way to get such Scripts bannable and removed from the Game since basically peopel something like "permanently" ban you from Zeus for trying to stop them from abusing their Powers ON OFFICIALY NOT TO THEM BELONGING SERVERS.

Kind regards -Daniel DE

Also excuse my broken english/gramma but im tired as hell coming home after an hard week having to deal with such bs. That kinda of fucks your Brain pretty badly.