Hi. I play Arma 2 after a longer brake. I love play with the editor. I want to now is it possible to combinate two or more maps? I think the chernarus Map and Morysov or something. I see on the chernaruss wallpaper that chernaruss is bigger than south sakoria so i think it was a lot fun to make a giant map. Thanks for answer.

On 15/02/2018 at 4:17 PM, huber.bernd@gmx.net said:

Hi. I play Arma 2 after a longer brake. I love play with the editor. I want to now is it possible to combinate two or more maps? I think the chernarus Map and Morysov or something. I see on the chernaruss wallpaper that chernaruss is bigger than south sakoria so i think it was a lot fun to make a giant map. Thanks for answer.

OFP/Arma: Ace team (I think), did all the ofp islands into one world (IIRC), called 'ofp world' novel title, but too the point. That was for Arma IIRC. I think that lacked the desert island, although I could be wrong, its been a while since I looked at it.

Regards Arma 2, not sure there are any released, 'multi' island maps. Can't think of any private ones I've seen/heard of either, but there may be some. There are some huge terrains around, 'snakeman' has done a few, plus some others, lots of private ones (groups).

But I think you'll be out of luck finding some, AH may be a place to look plus google. I found a sci-fi set of worlds a while back from google, wasn't really looking for it, was looking for something else Arma related. It is sometimes quite surprising what you come across.

PMC also has a site/forum that will link some terrains, just look for snakeman or pmc here on the forums.

If your thinking of looking at ofp world (mentioned above), and want to play it in A2, you'll also need 'caa1', perhaps some others too. Its been a long time since I loaded it up.